All Comments on 'Rob's Initiation'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

Once again, Slam, you've given us a gem. You should have added "humor" to your tags. That blow-job scene with Sally and Rob was the funniest thing I've ever read. Keep it up!

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitabout 11 years ago
Good job, again!

Well written, good characters, good story.

That blowjob scene is one to remember. Looking forward to more.

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 11 years ago
AWSOME

Fantastic start and loved the car scene. OH in praise of older women, takes me back to my late teens. Looking forward to your next submissions in this series.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Excellent story - rang so many bells on a personal level. Well written, and good subject matter.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and a very explicit storyline.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm... Suzie?

After a summer of hot sex, he still dreams of frigid Suzie? Religious girls come in two types: horney/frustrated and self-righteous/frigid. Suzie is the latter and doesn't interest me. Other than that, Peggy was hot and I did enjoy the story. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 7 years ago
What a ride.

Rob reminds me so much of myself. Good job for making such a relatable character: the horny high schooler. It was also nice to see the various women in his life that he was attracted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Spelling

Cunnilingus, not cunnigulus.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Peggy the pimp, whatever. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous