All Comments on 'Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 02'

by lostindavoid

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dropshot67dropshot67over 8 years ago
excellent story

Excellent story, I really like it. I also like your style. I do suggest that you get someone to proof read your stories, because I encountered a number of misspelled words and senteces with missing words.

Even if if you don't, I am stil looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.

DamoscinosDamoscinosover 8 years ago
Good Story

Very much enjoying this story, looking forward to seeing where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Get an editor

You are either dictating this to a machine for transcription, or depending upon a spell-checker. Neither of these options produce wordsmith worthy prose. Get some pride in your craft.

Story line and development is quite good, but apparent choice of words makes it seem as if you're writing with English as your second language.

Keith Richards does have a specific way of spelling his name; common courtesy would behoove one to use his preference. Your character Kieth / Keith H spells his name both ways, but that is without consequence, being just non-referential dialogue pointers.

You seem to be a good and worthy craftsman. Your product would approach excellent if you had sharper tools at your disposal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous