Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need a girl to practice putting them on," he said.

"You need a girl for this, though," she said as she pulled herself partially out of the pool to kiss him. The kiss ended and she slipped back into the water.

With intimate curiosity, she explored his length, his tuft of hair, his balls. Nudging his thighs to make him widen his legs, she snuggle in close and twisted her torso so that her wet breasts lustfully brushed his stiff shaft and balls. Then she bobbed her head and took him into her mouth.

He said something in Spanish and pushed her back suddenly.

"Too much?" she asked.

He nodded shyly. She swam back in. Slowly, like she was handling explosives, she applied the condom to his twitching member. She pulled him into the water, gave him a hew seconds to settle then wrapped her legs around his hips and floated onto her back. He got the gist, gripped himself and entered her. She had made out in a bathtub once... doing it in a pool beat that by a mile.

In the shallow end, they spun slow and easy. After a brief kiss, Kat put her arms around his neck and they got to love making. He kept it slow and careful building into a delicious rhythm. All too soon, her lust and passion took over. She picked up the pace and carelessly slid up and down on his slick erection as her body compass pointed her in a single direction, her orgasm.

"Fucking God!" she blasphemed when her orgasm hit her hard and fierce.

Microns later, Danny came too.

********

Danny lay sound asleep in the Rumcup spare bedroom. Kat smiled down at him as she brushed red hair from his face. This was his first time and it clearly had been a good experience for him. That made her happy. Her first time had been less than ideal. Ravenous, she slipped off of the bed, put on one of Mrs. Rumcups robes and went down stairs to find something to eat. Ethan was in the kitchen heating up something in the microwave.

"You certainly made Danny's night," he said. The micro beeped and he slapped a heaping plate of leftover spaghetti in front of her. He went to the fridge and came back with Parmesan cheese and a can of Coke.

"It was his first time," she said as she popped the Coke.

"Lucky boy," he said.

She tucked into the plate of pasta. "You ain't eatin'?" she asked with her mouth full. She had never been so hungry.

"Already ate," he said. "Crazy hunger seems to be one of the side effects of my wings."

She grunted as she shoveled fork after fork into her mouth. He stopped talking to allow her to eat in peace. A bit later, she pushed her empty plate aside and downed her soda.

Suppressing a belch, she asked, "How old am I when we meet again?"

"Older," he said.

"Not gonna tell me are you?"

"Nope.

She rolled her eyes. "At least tell me that I'm not super old like thirty."

He laughed. "You won't be an old hag of thirty... promise."

"How long do I have to endure Jesus Weeps?"

He laughed again. "Not TOO long."

"A second would be too long," she said. "How exactly do you travel in time?" she asked.

"Coming into contact with people like you," he said.

A worried expression clouded her face. "Just being near me you could... you know... go away?"

"Takes more than just contact," he said.

She waited for him to say more but he didn't. "When your wings change color does that mean you are sexually excited??"

"Lets not have this conversation," he said.

"Do you like my freckles?"she asked.

"What?" he asked confused at the sudden change in topic.

"I hate them," she continued.

"Um... "

"There's a whole pesky field of them right across my chest, tell you what. If you look close I have them on my butt too."

The broad part of his wings went pink.

"The other day I discovered a new band of them just above my pubic hair? Ain't that a kick in the head."

His wings deepened to a deeper pink and the edges raced to red.

"Thought so," she said triumphantly.

He got up. "I'm going to my room now," he said heading in that direction. Suddenly she was up and behind him pressing into his back burring herself in his exotic wings. Giving in to two days of madding need, she ran her hands all over them.

"What are you doing Kat?" he asked.

"Seems obvious," she said. "I'm groping an angel."

"Gonna get us in trouble," he warned.

"My new middle name," she said as she brushed her face against his left wing.

A tingling formed at the back of her neck and quickly spread throughout her entire body racing just below the surface of her skin.

She backed away from him. A hitching gasp escaped her. "What is this?" she asked.

He put a finger to his lips to indicate she should be quiet. "This is the party where we first meet, I think." He looked around.

Kat's jaw dropped when she saw herself siting in a lawn chair naked near the edge of a pool that was clearly not the Rumcup's. It blew her mind that she was somewhere else."

"Why am I naked outside?" Visiting Kat whispered.

Ethan shrugged. "Don't know. I was inside most the time."

"You Okay Kat," a loud voice came from behind visiting Kat and Ethan making them both jump. They turned to see a tall blond naked woman just a couple of feet away.

"I'm fine," naked Kat said.

The blond went back into the house.

"Who is THAT?" Visiting Kat asked.

"Sarah Logan," Ethan said "She's in the band."

"She your girlfriend?"

"Sarah is as lesbian as they come," Ethan said. "We've been best friends for years."

"We were right in front of her but I don't think she saw us," Kat whispered.

"I can see you," a voice came from behind them making them jump again. It was naked Katrina House and she stood right behind them. To visiting Kat she didn't look any older than she was now, Hair a little longer maybe. "Lets get away from the sliding doors," naked Kat said and led them away from the pool deck to the side of the house.

"You DO have freckles on your butt," Ethan whispered to visiting Kat.

"This is so weird," visiting Kat said.

When they made the turn out of sight of the sliding doors future naked Kat threw herself at Ethan and snuggled into him. "I though you guys were NEVER going to show. I've been sitting in that chair near an hour thinking that I was crazy."

"Lord have mercy," Visiting Kat said watching wide eyes as her naked future self cried into Ethan's chest. A spark of jealousy gripped her... which was stupid because this was her... wasn't it?

"I know what your thinking," naked Kat said. "It's not so stupid." she turned and looked at visiting Kat in her borrowed robe.

"This is so weird," Visiting Kat said. Her head spun and next she knew she was on a sofa looking up into Ethan's angelic face. Her eyes widened and she sat up in a panic and looked around.

"We're back at the Rumcup's. You're fine," Ethan said.

"We were in the future?" Kat asked.

"Yeah," he said. "That is how I travel in time. You... and few others like you energize me and zap me away."

Kat scrambled off the couch and backed away from Ethan. She saw that his wings were a deep crimson... the edges even darker. "Get away from me!" she demanded.

"Please don't be afraid of me," he said sounding hurt.

"I'm not!" she said. "I don't want you to go away! So stay right there." Tears were running down her cheeks. "I'll go home! You go take a cold shower... maybe I'll pray when I get home."

He laughed. "Cold showers never work for me. Although I've never tried praying? The future Kat reassured me before I came back I'd stay put."

"She said that? That you're gonna stay?"

"Yes, she said it."

"Can we make love?"

"Don't think we should risk it," he said but didn't sound so sure.

"Your wings want to," she said.

"So does another part of my anatomy," he said, "but I've learned not to let it do all the thinking."

"Then we don't touch... play it safe that way," she said.

"I don't—"

She dropped her robe and stood before him naked as her future self had.

"Damn, girl," he mumbled as he undid his shorts springing her taught erection free.

She stared at his pale manhood, he stared at her firm young body. She walked a little closer and stopped at arm's length away then dropped to her knees and looked up at him with his crimson wings looming high and wide. Angel or devil, she didn't give a rip at the moment. Her hands went between her legs and she pleasured herself. She expected him do the same but he just stood there looking down at her.

"AH!" she yelled as her orgasm arrived quicker than she had expected sending her body into spasms and quakes. Her brain caught up a few seconds later and weirdly, she smelled fresh hay and the musky sent of barn animals. Next she knew, she watched herself and a boy slip into a barn.

"What's happening?" Ethan asked standing next to her.

She said, "Last month I was featured in the opening ceremony of the annual Christian Youth Club party. It was held at a big farmhouse of one of the rich donors. It was a hot but fun day. I sung my heart out at the ceremony. Everyone loved my performance. I caught the eye of a handsome college boy. He talked me up most the day. The first chance we got, we slipped off to this barn and made out on a sleeping bag in the hayloft. Somehow I lost one of my favorite blue Nike in all the hay. I went home with just one shoe. The world went wonky and whipped around like she was on a roller coaster ride.

"Who's the boy?" Ethan asked.

Jolted back to the present, Kat said in a breathy voice, "Franklin Stone. I found out later that he was a cousin of Allan Stone."

"And who is Allan Stone?" Ethan asked.

"Allan is the leader of the band Jesus Weeps."

"Oh yeah... guy's a royal asshole."

"Amen," Kat said. "I think he knows I made it with his cousin. He's been chasing my tail ever—" Ethan gasped as his erection jerked exuberantly. A gush of semen struck the left side of Kat's neck. On instinct, she gripped the tip with one hand to contain it. A warm squirt soaked her clenched fist. A dirty notion filled her head and she quickly loosened her grip. She yelped when the next gush struck her forehead and the space between her eyes. Four more huge blasts slapping onto her freckled face and in her long dark hair.

Gripping him firmly in her messy hand, she looked up at him.

He smiled down at her, then handed her a blue Nike shoe filled with fresh cut fragrant hay.

"Found your shoe," he said.

********

"How you doin'?" Ethan asked Kat. She sat across from him at the Rumcup's dinning room table adjusting the ear piece he had just handed her.

"Fine... a little jittery. Who you been calling on your phone?" she asked.

"Just you," he said. "I couldn't think of any one to call that could help me."

"You called no one?" she asked.

"I called me once."

"No foolin'? What you say?"

"Nothing... I hung up."

"You remember the hang up?" Kat asked.

"Not at all," he said.

Kat stood and pulled at her modest but pleasing light blue dress. On her feet wore blue Nike sneakers that matched the dress.

"You kept the other shoe all this time?" he asked.

"Yep," she said looking at her feet. "Seemed kinda dumb until now."

"You seem to be taking my ability to enter peoples sexual past in stride," he said.

"It's what the lord meant. Who am I to question?"

"You are the strangest Jesus crispy I have ever encountered."

"Jesus crispy?" she asked with a frown.

"What my friend Sarah calls you guys."

Danny called from the front door, "Gotta leave now or we're gonna be late."

"I'll be with you the whole way," Ethan said tapping at her ear piece.

"You gonna be here when I came back tonight?" she asked softly. A part of her was sure that after the contest he was going to disappear on her."

"Promise," He said.

She didn't believe him as she walked out the door.

*******

"Can you hear me?" Ethan asked in her ear.

"Loud and clear," she said as she stood back stage waiting her turn in the contest. She was originally number five of twelve contestants. Ethan had convinced her to trade places with the last in line. Now she wished she hadn't for she sense that the crowd was getting restless and ready to go home.

"These people are done listening," Kat said in the mouth piece of her wireless mike.

"Don't blame them," Ethan said. "Constants one through ten kinda sucked. Eleven seems to be holding his own though. He's got a white bread Steve Wonder blind thing going."

Ethan was watching the event on CBN live (Christian Broadcasting Network). He was also switching between the two live feeds on line.

"He's gonna win," Kat said morosely. "The blind kid always wins."

"Not too late. You can go all Miley Cyrus and wear something revealing," Ethan said.

"My parents would be so proud."

"No? Ariana Grande maybe... something short and tight around the butt?"

"You're not helping."

Contestant number eleven finished up on stage and the crowd showed their first signs of life.

"How is this looking in TV land?" Kat asked.

"The commentators are happy with blind boy even though he screwed his last note big time. Everyone is saying praise Jesus a lot."

On staged the announcer called, "Next up is local girl Katrina House!"

"My main song... Why did you pick it again?"

"In the future you sing it to me and it moved me... it did help that you were naked when you sung it. Maybe that will work here too?"

"Idiot!" Kat said close to panic.

Danny was suddenly at her side. "You got this," he said, kissed her cheek and raced on stage ahead of her to take his place with the band.

Katrina house stepped up on to the stage to lukewarm applause. Her stomach flip flopped and her toes and fingers tingled.

"Start acapella like we practiced," Ethan said, the orchestra will ease in behind you.

Kat stood quiet unable to start.

"Close your eyes girl," Ethan said. "Take a deep breath."

Five seconds later, Kat started to sing.

"Oh beautiful for spacious skies. For amber waves of grain..."

Halfway through the first verse she had won over the crowed. By the end of the second verse, the one less familiar to the public... the crowd could hardly contain it's need to scream their approval. When she sung her last note. The place erupted louder than a Green Bay Packer home game.

It took a while but the crowd settled down. All the contestants filed on stage and stood in a line.

The blind kid gripped Kat's hand and said, "If you don't win, all the judges should be excommunicated from the church."

Kat made a sound between a laugh and a sob.

"Kid's right, you nailed it," Ethan said in her ear.

On the stage the announcer approached the mike. "The winner of the All Evangelical Singing Competition for eastern Wisconsin is... " A stupid drum roll kicked in. "KATRINA HOUSE!"

The world went wild! After endless hugs from fellow contestants, Kat approached the mike and the crowd quieted down.

"Like we talked about," Ethan said in her ear, "no speech, just go right into your encore."

She looked over at Danny and gave him the sign. Since her encore was a rock song and Jesus Weeps was the ONLY rock band in town, they had been drafted to play for her. Normally, with Kat's chosen encore, electric guitar played the lead. But as lead guitar players go, Allan Stone sucked so Ethan had rearranged things so that Danny and his keyboards ruled the roost.

Anyone who knew rock-n-roll recognized the song from the opening notes.

Kat gripped the mike and started in on Norman Greenbaum's 'Spirit in the Sky' with no changes in the lyrics. Kat had insisted on singing it pure."

The crowd was with her dancing in the isles. All the failed contestants led by the blind kid sung as her back up choir. When she got to the part 'I have a friend in Jesus' everyone in the ball stadium, in TV land and streaming on line across the country sang it with her. Unknown to her at that moment, Katrina House had launched her career as a rock and roll icon with universal appeal.

********

At two in the morning, totally high on life, Kat stepped into the foyer of the Rumcup House.

"Congratulations," Ethan said.

She charged at him and hugged him around the neck and kissed him with all her heart and body. She wasn't unhappy at all to see that his wings were going to pink.

"I joined Jesus Weeps," she said with the right side of her face pressed into his chest.

"You'll live to regret it," he joked.

"You're going away now aren't you," she said holding him hard sure he was about to disappear any second.

"You'll come find me again, we proved that last night," he assured her.

"But you won't know me."

"Believe me, you'll impress me real quick."

"We make love? Is that how you plan on leaving?"

"Don't need to. Last night proved that just being near you for a long enough time will send me."

"You don't get off that easy," she said taking his hand and pulling him toward Reverend Rumcup's master bedroom. "Where are you going?" she asked holding back tears.

"I have a friend named Joy... think I'll check in on her."

"Are all your friends women?" she asked.

"Seems that way," he said.

They were naked before they hit the bed. He bent to kiss her. He towered over her five six frame as it was, his wings adding to his looming height. She made a point of falling on the bed on her back. She wanted him on top so that she could look up into his beautiful face and wings. It pleased her to see that his wings were bright blood red. She coaxed him to enter her posthaste but he took the time to apply a condom left behind the night before by Danny.

The moment he entered her all earthly notions left her head. The luscious sliding of his manhood became her entire universe.

She closed her eyes and opened them again to find herself in a bedroom somewhere else in time and space. On the bed was a beautiful Oriental woman with short boyish hair and a negro girl with a cute Afro making out hot and heavy. Even though Kat stood mere inches away, it was clear that the women on the bed couldn't see her. Rock music filled the room... it was Pink Floyd's 'Wish you were here.'

A hand brushed Kat's arm startling her. She turned to see seated at a built in window seat was Katrina House of the future, naked smiling up at her. Does she ever where clothes in the future she wondered?

Future Kat signaled for visiting Kat to sit with her. This was so weird, she thought as she sat. She saw another person across the room standing near the door. It was Sarah Logan, Ethan's blond lesbian best friend. The tall blond was naked, her womanly form impossible to look away from. Sarah watching the couple on the bed making out.

"Who is the Oriental and negro girl?" visiting Kat asked in a whisper. The music was loud enough to mask her voice.

"Ashley is the Asian, Ethan's cousin, and the black girl is Lisa," Future Kat said. "Better drop the negro stuff or Lisa will tear you a new one. You know who the blond is?"

"Sarah," visiting Kat said with a nod.

The door to the room opened seemingly on it's own. Sarah stepped forward and picked up a shiny black cat with unusual purple eyes.

"How the hell did you get in here?" Sarah said to the beast in her arms. "I think you can open doors," Sarah said as she walked the cat to the door and tossed him out in the hall. "There is something fucking weird about that cat," Sarah said as she inserted herself into the love making on the bed.

"See you later alligator," future Kat said.

"What? Visiting Kat asked. Her head lurched.

Next she knew she was in a totally different room this one clearly a hotel room. She gasped in surprise. It wasn't the sudden shift in scene that shocked her as much as the sight of a woman knelling naked on the floor with two equally naked young men flanking her and each stroking shiny stiff erections.