Rock and Roll Angel Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I appeared in the middle of a porn movie? she wondered and looked around for cameras but saw none. The woman's back was to her. She had a pleasing shape with a nice butt. Unfortunately for her she suffered form excessive body freckles just like Kat.

Just like me? Kat thought... oh no... noway.

She walked around to the other side of the bed and saw that it was her future self wearing an excessive amount of makeup. Even so, she had to admit that her future self looked great. In fact she looked like rock-n-roll star like Madonna or Ariana Grande.

Rock and roll Kat sat facing an open laptop resting on the bed. Even more shocking (If that were possible) the chick was masturbating.

"Boy, if TMZ got a hold of THIS," a male said coming from the laptop.

"You gotta give me the full eagle in return," future Kat said to the laptop.

"Anything," the laptop said.

"Jesus loves you," rock-n-roll Kat said obviously pleased with what she saw. The two young men kept pumped their shiny slick erections occasionally bumping the tips against future rock-n-roll Kat's forehead and cheeks.

Visiting Kat gasped again for she realized that one of the young men was Danny (Buck) Goya. This future version of him had lost all the baby fat. What did he call it? Subcue... something? Anyway, he was lean and fit, his red hair super long down to his shoulders like a rock star. He was totally hot!

Rock-n-roll Kat's breathing came in short little hitches.

Visiting Kat yelped when a blast of semen slapped onto her Rock-n-roll's forehead as the unknown young man in the room ejaculated.

"Y'all were suppose to do my titties!" rock-n-roll Kat yelled around a snorting goofy laugh. The guy wasn't near done as more blasts striped the side of her nose and her freckled cheek. The guy touched the tip of his erection against her temple letting loose a messy glob that ran past her ear and mingled with her dark brown hair.

"I clearly lose my mind in the future," Visiting Kat whispered to herself.

Rock-n-roll Kat laughed then drew in a deep hitching breath, her orgasm had arrived. At that very moment Danny exploded a blast over her lips and chin.

"Have Mercy!" rock-n-roll Kat yelled. "Didn't any y'all hear my instructions?" Several more squirts plastered rock-n-roll's up turned face. She laughed even as she took in labored breaths. "Happy birthday, angel," rock-n-roll said to whomever it was on the laptop.

Angel? It had to be Ethan.

"Sorry I missed your tits," the unknown guy said shamefaced.

Rock-n-roll Kat laughed and slammed the laptop shut. She looked at the guy and said, "I'm hungry, I want tacos."

"Now?" the guy asked.

"Yes! Go! Go! Go!" rock-n-roll said.

The guy dressed at lightening speed and was out the door.

Rock-n-roll looked right at visiting Kat. "Sorry," she said, "I remember how shocking this all was when I saw it happen."

"She's here?" Danny asked in awe as he handed rock-n-roll a towel to clean up.

"Right next to you near the bathroom door," rock-n-roll said as she wiped at her face.

Danny looked in visiting Kat's general direction. Visiting Kat touched his long red hair.

"Holy shit!" he barked and jumped back away from the bathroom door.

Rock-n-roll laughed. "Knew you didn't believe me."

"Wow!" Danny said looking totally rattled. "Fucking time in a bottle."

"What's this all about?" Visiting Kat asked.

"You'll see," rock-n-roll said.

Visiting Kat closed her eyes as they suddenly seemed too heavy to keep open. When she found the will to open them again she was looking up at Ethan Grant and his unearthly wings. Her orgasm washed over her distorting her vision and possibly her earthly soul... and she was totally okay with that.

********

Katrina House left the Reverend Rumcup's place to distance herself from Ethan Grant. She drove aimlessly in a state that brought tears to her eyes. At the same time she laughed out loud with blissful joy knowing her destiny no longer pointed at Ballinger University. The van rolled up to Joshua Hill. At the top, she got out of the van and sat near the edge to await the sunset... and the coming future.

********

Biological tech unit handle name Temporary in the service of Julin Pa (Yella) Hodjbon from the Planet Mon.

Present time.

"Um, Yella, we have a kiskit event?" Temporary the cat said as his purple eyes widened at the sight of the black woman clutching a paper bag to her chest, her only clothing gray sweatpants.

"Is it Jenna?" Yella called from the living room.

"I'm fine," Jenna said as she too stared at the topless woman who had magically appeared just seconds ago.

"I'm not tuned to any of the human nonseeths," Yella said as she entered the Haverdink kitchen with the can of Cheese Whiz in her hand, her wings giving off a faint blue glow. "Oh my... who is this?"

"It's the nurse from Chicago that let us in to see Ethan," Jenna said.

"I..." the woman said.

"Perhaps we should let her adjust a bit," Temp said. "A kiskit fold can be disorienting."

"Is the cat talking?" the woman asked.

"You get used to it," Jenna said.

"She's got wings, you're naked and the fucking cat is talking," the woman said.

"We all have things to explain," Temp said. "Jenna sit her down. Perhaps some tequila is in order?" Temp hopped up on the counter curled his tail around the fifth and followed Jenna and the new arrival to the living room sofa. As he handed the bottle to Jenna he asked the woman, "What is your name?"

"Willamette Ingram," she said. Her eyes bounced from Temp the talking cat to winged Yella.

"Billy, right?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah," Billy said.

Jenna took off the cap to the tequila and offered the bottle to Billy. Barely loosening her grip on her paper bag, she took the bottle and knocked back a hit.

"I know you must have a lot of questions, Billy," Temp said. "but I must know a few things about you first."

"Fuck that," Billy said. "Me first! Who is the black chick with the wings!"

"I am Julin Pa Hodjbon of Mon, call me Yella," Yella said.

"Mon? That in Africa? Asia?" Billy asked.

"Mon is another planet on the opposite side of the Milky Way galaxy," Temp said.

"Have mercy," Billy said. "The talking cat from outer space too?"

"No," Temp said. "I was created here by Samsung."

"I'm not going to freak out," Billy said even as tears leaked from her eyes.

"Temp, stop being glib," Yella said. "You're upsetting her."

"Where the hell am I?" Billy asked.

"Since this is a kiskit fold," Temp said, "the better question to ask is WHEN the hell am I?"

"I tripped in time?" Billy asked wide eyed. "Okay... I knew this was gonna happen. Is this the super future. We go to other planets in the galaxy and make talking robot cats?"

"Tell me the date you launched from," Temp asked doing his best to be patient, he didn't like the term robot.

Billy told him.

"Six months?" Yella said astonished.

"Only six months?" Billy said far less impressed.

"My, you humans don't do anything small," Temp said.

"What's this kiskit fold?" Jenna asked.

"A leap forward in time," Yella said. "A Nonseeth can travel into the future up to two Mon days with the help of a Hodjbon."

"It's kind of a right of passage," Temp said.

"But six months? On Mon that's unheard of," Yella said.

"The longest jump recorded on Mon was thirteen stills that's eleven earth days," Temp said.

"OKAY! Billy yelled, "Where am I?"

"Byle, Ohio," Temp said.

"Is Ethan here?" Billy asked.

"Ah, now we get to questions I want," Temp said. "Where you in the presents of Ethan Grant when the kiskit happened?"

"I was with Ethan," Billy said.

"You must have come back after the band went away that night," Jenna said. "The next morning the doctors in Chicago released him."

"He came to me," Billy said.

"He sneaked out of his hospital room?" Jenna asked.

"He came to me... he appeared to me," Billy said.

"Explain please," Temp asked.

Billy told the cat all that had happened to her to the moment she appeared in the Haverdink kitchen.

"Oh my," Temp said. "Shalla whomm!"

"Ridiculous!" Yella said loudly making everyone jump. "This woman is delusional! The stress of kiskit has warped her!"

"Did she just call me crazy?" Billy asked. She stood up. "And a liar?"

"Yella," Temp said firmly. "An apology to Nurse Ingram is called for."

Yella gave the cat a hard look. She shifted her eyes to Billy. After a couple of seconds Yella held her left hand out fingers splayed. Billy didn't understand the gesture and looked ready to break skin. She still clutched the paper bag to her chest.

"Touching hands is the sincerest apology on Mon," Temp clarified.

Hesitantly, Billy shifted her bag and returned the gesture. The moment their fingers touched Billy's eyes widened. "Have mercy," Billy whispered.

"I know what you mean," Jenna said. "She's like Ethan times ten."

"Forgive my rudeness," Yella said. "There is much here on Earth that boggles my Mon fostering. She dropped her hand then did the most bizarre thing, she raised the can of Cheese Whiz and injected a liberal amount into her mouth. After swallowing the pressurized cheese she said, "I could use some of that mind wash."

Jenna and Billy looked baffled.

"She means the tequila," Temp said.

Billy handed her the bottle. Yella knocked back a shot that would have made a merchant marine proud.

"What is shalla whomm?" Jenna asked.

"Traveling backwards in the time stream," Temp said. "It's just theory back on Mon."

Yella sat down heavily in one of the living room chairs.

"Is Ethan an alien like her?" Billy asked.

"No," Temp said. "he is very much human."

"Humans don't have wings," Billy said.

"Hold on," Temp said, "I'm getting a communication."

"Who on earth would be calling you?" Yella asked.

"I have a social life," Temp said. He cocked his head to one side. "My Godless! The communication is from Mon."

"Mon?" Yella asked. "Impossible a communication would come through me via shalla. Without a reliable Nonseeth here we are deaf to each other."

"I am receiving a digital communication from Mon," Temp said.

"A mechanical communication would take millions of years to reach here," Yella said.

"More than that," Temp said. "The obstacles a mechanical communication would encounter across the weight of the galaxy is insurmountable."

"Maybe it's a hoax... a ruse of some kind," Jenna offered.

"It bares the seal of Choll Mon," Temp said.

"The science council?" Yella asked sounding stunned.

"That a big deal?" Billy asked.

"Choll Mon is equivalent to the United States Senate, the Defense Department and the Smithsonian all rolled into one," Temp said.

"We must assume that the message if real," Yella said.

"I agree," Temp said. "It is quite possible that Mon has made some scientific leaps in the seven years since you left, Yella. Odd, the communication is in ancient script. I will need the old Mon computer to hear this. Guess that clunky old trash heap has a purpose after all. If everyone will excuse me, I must leave my current form and go to see to this."

"Where you going?" Jenna asked.

"Maui," Temp said. He jogged to the sofa, curled up in a classic cat nap ball and closed his eyes.

I fucking hate doing this, Temp thought as his being slipped into the flow of internet traffic. Yella was right, he had become too comfortable in his cat body. The day will come when he will have to abandoned it. He was not looking forward to that. A direct rout would get him to Maui in seconds he knew. But lately a weird feeling of paranoia licked at his tail whenever he accessed the Internet. Someone or something was looking for him on the web. Thirty one cities and eight counties later he arrived at Yella's compound carefully hidden in the Iao Valley rain forest on the island of Maui, Hawaii.

He popped into his old robot form. He hated the clunky mechanical thing, it fit him like an iron shoe full of gravel.

"Wake up Sinkar," Temp said to the Mon computer.

"Already up," Sinkar said. "I got the message twenty minutes ago. Where were you?"

"Heavy traffic on the H1 to Wahiawa ," he said. "Must feel good to have a purpose in life again. Spit it out." Temp received the message and immediately translated it from the old Mon script. Old Mon script was the equivalent to Latin on Earth. Only boring stodgy science types used it. If Temp were in his cat form his purple eyes would have widened in shock. "What do you think?" Temp asked Sinkar.

"It was in old script, I wasn't given leave to read it."

"Goddess, Sinkar. Grow a pair and read the message."

"My goodness, they are sending a ship," Sinkar said. "But Mon hasn't made a star ship in half a million years? The old surviving relics would take millions of light years to get here."

"According to the message the ship will be here in thirteen earth days," Temp said.

"How?"

"Don't' know but apparently something is up back on Mon to get the Choll Mon Council's asses in a pucker," Temp said.

"How do you interpret that last part?" Sinkar asked.

"Pretty straight forward," Temp said. "They are coming to negotiate a surrender with the humans."

"A human surrender? But that means war. Mon hasn't been to war in nearly two million years? When did we go to war with the humans?" Sinkar asked truly baffled.

"According to the communique, circa August 15th 1969 of the Earth calendar. If Temp's robot form had a jaw it would be hanging open in slack jawed surprise.

Sinkar whispered something in Mon. It translated into the King's English as 'What the fuck?'

"Indeed," Temp said.