Rock and Water Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very calmly, he begins speaking.

"It would seem we have some things to talk about, some things to clarify."

I open my mouth to speak, but he cut's me off before I can.

"Before you say anything, I have some instructions for you." He pauses and a slight smile forms in the corner of his mouth.

"As we talk, I want you to touch yourself. Play with your cunt...your clit...your tits. Keep yourself on edge, but do not allow yourself to come. Begin now."

He doesn't have to ask twice; immediately my hands let go from behind my back, and before the pins and needles have time to hit after having been in position for so long, one hand begins to cup and squeeze one breast as the other dives down to my wet cunt and immediately drives two fingers in deep, down to the last knuckle. My palm begins a steady massage over my engorged and exposed clit as my hips begin a rhythmic sway. Heat and pressure begin to build rapidly within my core.

"I'm going to ask you some questions now, and I don't want anything from you except a direct reply to the question I've asked. When I'm satisfied with your answer, I'll move to the next one." He pauses to take bite of his food before continuing. "Answer me now to let me know that you understand. Address me as Sir, or Master, for the rest of the evening, or risk a significant punishment."

My eyes widen and my hands stop for a brief moment. We've never brought up the word, or concept of "Master" before, and the fact that he has now only stresses that tonight's conversation is going to be pivotal for our future. Hearing the word slip so easily from his mouth makes me question how long he's wanted this, which sends a jolt of both apprehension and pleasure to rush through my body, in a way I would never have expected. Whereas calling him 'Sir' is an accepted, societal expression of respect, the moniker 'Master' leaves no room for misinterpretation that it's anything less than subservience and ownership.

"Yes, Sir," I humbly reply in a whisper. His eyes study me intently, accepting that I have chosen to continue calling him 'Sir' but I see challenge in them too. He wants more from me, when I thought I've given him everything.

"Louder, slut," he commands.

"Yes Sir!" I shout out just as I pinch my nipple with a little twist.

"Keep those fingers going; stuff a third finger into that wet hole. Put on a show for me." He is clearly enjoying the show, as his eyes shift slowly from my breasts, to between my legs, and back again.

I let out a grown as my third finger joins the first two, and my body begins to hump itself against my palm. I can feel the telltale tingles begin to cascade through my nerves and focus in my pelvis, alerting me to my impending orgasm. By forcing my body to cease its movements and focus on my breathing, my desires ebbs just enough to prevent me from crashing over the crest.

Patrick pushes his half eaten plate to the side, finishes off his beer, then leans forward with his elbows on the table, one hand enclosed around the fist of the other, except for his thumb that is rubbing back and forth across his plump bottom lip as he watches my slutty show, just for him.

He doesn't say a word for the longest time, and I edge three more times as my cunt juices begin to flow freely, soaking the cushion below me. The flesh of my breasts is mottled red from my squeezing and pinching of the tender mounds, my nipples hard and hot.

His voice is barely a whisper, but I hear him murmur, "You are the hottest, dirtiest little slut that I could have ever dreamed of. Those three holes are mine, Corrine. You cunt is mine. Your mouth is mine. And that sweet, tight little ass is mine." I know the words should upset or shame me, but instead I let out a choked gasp as they feed me instead.

He shakes his head a little, reaches under the table to adjust his cock within the confines of his shorts, and once again looks all business.

"Corrine...while I know you didn't mean our relationship as a whole, tonight you mentioned that what we're doing here, what happens when you submit to me, is just a game, or a role you're playing. Is that really how you feel, because I'm damn sure not playing any games here?"

"No Patr..., No Sir!" I practically groan as I shout out my answer. I need him to know that's not how I feel, but I'm trying to follow his rule of not saying more than he asks.

"Then I can only assume you were trying to hurt me when you implied it did. I understand you were upset by Pete's discovery, but it's done, and I think you'll be surprised by how come tomorrow he won't give a damn about it. We're all adults here; everyone has their kinks. I'm sure he has his own and knows damn well how to be discrete."

I take a deep breath, and nod my understanding, but feel like I need to voice a lingering thought before we can move on. I pull my hands away, and place them on my thighs. Looking into eyes, I express my concern.

"I'm sorry, Sir...for reacting the way that I did. I've never felt so exposed in my life, not only in the literal sense, but also my character. Submission has always been a very private affair for me, and having Pete see me like that was incredibly unnerving." I pause and take a deep breath. "While I wish I didn't say what I did, I also wish that you had been more sensitive towards my feelings."

Patrick bites his lower lip as he weighs his response, then nods.

"You're right, Corrine."

I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding as relief floods me.

He continues. "My fallback tends to be asserting my dominance, my authority, with each rebellion you present me with. Admittedly, I've worried if I didn't, some sort of precedence would be set, and the whole dynamic we've established would collapse. I see now, I need to look at each event individually, and determine within the best of my ability when it may be time to take a step back. I can see now that this was once such event."

My heart wells up with love for him. "Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me."

We both notice at the same time, that my hands, as if on their own volition, have moved back to touching myself. I blush at my inability to control myself, while a wicked smile crosses his face.

"I'll grant you the option I didn't give you before. Would you like to continue with my line of questions, or save it and just have a quiet night?"

"Please, I'd like to continue." My breathing is becoming a little shallow as my excitement crests again.

He gives a single nod. "Okay then, we'll continue. Edge yourself again. Sit up off the cushion enough to play with your ass too."

"Ugh..." escapes my mouth along with my breath. I'm afraid that even a fingertip on my tender, tight ring will send me crashing into bliss; but I comply.

Raising up off of my heels, I lean forward just enough to reach behind myself and with my third finger I begin to lightly caress my most sensitive hole. My other hand, three fingers stuffed inside my swollen cunt, resumes fucking and grinding against my mound. A quick swipe of my finger over my soaking perineum lubricates it thoroughly, and I press the tip into my asshole with ease. Electric shocks careen through my entire pelvis and gut as I begin to pant through my parted lips.

For a moment it's almost as if I'm outside of my body, watching down as I fuck myself with my own fingers on his command, lost to the pleasure it's bringing me. Both embarrassment and wanton pride flush through me for the lack dignity and composure I'm displaying. Who is this woman, who only years before was ensconced in a vanilla marriage?

I catch myself from coming, pulling back just as the tingles begin to take hold of me once more. I look to Patrick for his approval, and receive it in the form of a lustful, but loving grin from him.

"Next question, Corrine," he sits up higher in his seat. "Are you up for going deeper, for more experiences where I push you harder...perhaps go a little darker? Are you willing to submit to me in ways that demonstrate even more my dominance and control over you?"

His question floats through me and fills every corner of my mind. Without hesitation I know the answer. "Yes Sir. Please...please push me, take me...teach me. I want to feel consumed. I want to be owned by you."

We both are breathing hard, my last words are not lost on either of us. Like 'Master', the meaning of 'owned' is absolute. I want to give him everything I have, to expose myself to him and leave myself raw and vulnerable, yet know I'm safe and protected by the very same man.

He slowly stands, and with no rush to his movements walks over and stands above me. Unsure of where to look, my eyes stare straight forward, only to be met by the huge bulge straining against his shorts. I can smell him, through those shorts, and my mouth begins to water. I close my eyes as I take in the masculine smell of sweat and precum.

"If you want to be owned, then you will call me Master."

My thoughts spin as I nearly lose control of my barely reined in orgasm. Tears begin to form in the corners of my eyes as I plunge another finger into my sensitive ass. Once again, we're at a crossroads that once breached we can never return from again. Once I call him 'Master', all pretense is over, and I realize I want nothing more.

"Yes Master! Please Master...please..."

No longer able to control his hunger, Patrick's hands, in rapid-fire movements, tear at the button and zipper and quickly both the shorts and his boxers drop to his ankles. His cock stands out, angry and red, from the confinement; precum liberally drips from his slit. Without a word he grabs the back of my head, twisting the hair as his fingertips graze my scalp and pulls it back and down, effectively opening my mouth to him. With his other hand he guides the engorged and purple head deep into my mouth until it hits hard against the back of my throat, causing me to gag and choke for a moment until I recover and close my mouth snuggly around him.

As he fucks my mouth, a litany of words pours from him.

"If I'm going to own you, you'll have to give me your complete and total trust Corrine. You'll have to expose yourself to me...everything. No holding back. No hesitation. No shame. Safe words will always be a must. I insist. But one-hundred percent honesty and deference to me when I ask for it will go unquestioned. Do you understand?"

With obvious effort he pulls his cock from my wet and sloppy lips, using his hand to wipe my mouth and chin dry so I can speak.

"I...I think I do. I want it; I do...just...not 24/7." I know we've talked about this before, but it must be said before we go forward.

He takes in, and lets out a deep breath; consciously making the effort to slow his own thoughts down and explain his thoughts better. "Fuck 24/7. Trust me. I don't want that either. I promise. I'm not going to be unreasonable, but this will be a change for us. We are so close to it already. You've been such an exquisite submissive Corrine...we just need to break through some last barriers to get where we both want to go."

"Anything, Sir." I sit up taller on my knees and look him straight in the eyes for the first time since this all started.

"Anything, Master." As I say those words, a clear image comes to mind of what that barrier might be; of what it would take to truly make myself as vulnerable to him as I have ever been, but before I can say it myself, he beats me to it.

"Then tonight, my sweet submissive, your cunt is going to accept my fist."

With that, his cock plunges in my mouth once again. He fucks it with abandon as I gag and drool.

"Hands behind your back," he orders, and I quickly pull them from my cunt and ass and grasp then behind me. With those words he's effectively prevented any more pleasure for myself; my own need for orgasm denied. His other hand continues to control my head, bobbing it up and down over his increasingly swollen cock. Quickly he is coming in hard spasms into my mouth, as he lets out anguished moans and his seed drips down the back of my throat.

Patrick pulls out and immediately drops to his knees, pulling me into a tight embrace. I'm still swallowing and panting from my efforts, and he comforts me with words of love, along with caresses through my hair and down my back. Reaching onto the table for a napkin, he pulls back enough to lovingly wipe my mouth and face of drool and tears.

I look at Patrick and feel overwhelmed by the love I have for him, and I want to show him that I truly am his. With no uncertainty I feel completely at his mercy; I feel owned and with that a sense of belonging and acceptance of myself that I've never experienced before.

"Master," I say softly, feeling the word slip through my lips in reverence of him. His eyes burn into me and the look leaves no question that the reverence is quite mutual. He gently stands and tugs his boxers and shorts back up before pulling me up level with him. He zips his shorts, but leaves them unbuttoned which has me completely entranced by how sexy he looks.

He pulls a chair out from the table. "Here, sit..." He moves to the sink to fetch me some cold, filtered water first, then to the wok for a plate of food. I chug the water quickly, my thirst almost unquenchable. He refills my glass once more before sitting down.

"The night is young my sweet sub. Eat. I want you strong for me, because I'm going to take a lot from you tonight." He looks more relaxed, once again, and a sly smile lightens up his previously penetrating expression.

I just sit and stare at him for a moment. My mind is slowly wrapping around what lays ahead of us tonight. His fist. An act that I never believed I'd ever experience. One I've shamefully craved and kept secret, even to my online dom, Robert. I watch as his hand grasps his beer, and sharply intake my breath as I see the size of it. I look at each finger, each knuckle, the way his hand covers more of the bottle than not. My mouth drops open as my thighs press together involuntarily. My eyes shoot up to his in panic.

"Are...are you sure, Master? I'm having a hard time believing your fist will even fit." I blush a little, taking small sips from my water and trying to pretend this is the most normal conversation we could be having.

"You are snug, love, but no fear. It will happen, and you are going to feel me so deep inside you, baby. It may take a while, but I'll take my time and make sure you'll be as slick as you've ever been." With that his tongue darts out and moistens his lower lip. I nearly combust.

"Just picture it Corrine, because I can." He takes my hand and begins rubbing my palm with his thumb. "My cock is already so hard, thinking of you lying on your back, hips up on a pillow, legs spread so wide for me..."

I picture this vulnerable position too, and my face reddens as I imagine what it will look like from his vantage point between my legs.

"You cunt will be so ready for me, so ready to be filled by my fingers, fist...my arm."

I let out a moan as my juices begin to escape my pussy lips once more. Air from the fan kisses my wet cunt making me acutely aware of my need.

"Now, Please Master! Can we just go now? I can't wait any longer." I realize the word 'Master' is getting easier and easier.

"No." His words are firm, but an almost smug smile passes over his face. "Eat, use the bathroom, clean up a little. In fact, take a quick bath. It's been a long day already, and I want you fed, relaxed, and ready for me. When you're finished, place your lube and the Hitachi wand from my bag on the bedside table, and wait for me standing at the end of the bed."

It takes only a second for me to dig into the delicious, but cold, food. At this point, I don't care. I want to jump through these hoops and into bed as quickly as I can. We both finish our food in record time. His amused suggestion of ice cream is met by my silent glare, before he shoos me off for my bath while he takes the dogs out for a walk.

The bath is absolutely glorious, and I'm so thankful for the suggestion. Under water, I run my hand over my naked pussy lips, enjoying the soft, supple skin. My fingers just barely graze my already stimulated clit where it pokes past the confines of its hood and I let out a deep moan as the air escapes my lungs. Not wanting to take anything from Patrick, I quickly move my hand away and allow my lust to simmer.

I'm just stepping out of the bath as I hear the front door close. My heart begins to beat wildly as I dry myself, then put the towel aside, release my hair from its clip, and walk naked into the bedroom. I retrieve and place the lube and wand on the table, and just reach my place at foot of the bed just as he walks into the room.

He approaches me, leans down and gives me a gentle kiss with his soft lips, then steps into the bathroom himself. I hear him relieve his bladder, then turn on the shower. I sigh deeply, as I'm left alone with my thoughts a little longer.

My nervousness gradually quiets down as I wait for him. Only the sound of the shower and my slow breaths occupy my mind. The shower turns off, and almost in a trance, I track his movements as I hear him open the door and grab for a towel. I don't hear anything for a few moments, but then in my peripheral vision I see him walk out of the bathroom and towards me.

He's wearing a pair of dark grey boxer briefs and nothing else. The ink on his body only adds to the strength that emanates from his presence. Each one tells a story of him, and I couldn't imagine anyone of them missing. He looks larger than life as he crosses the room, and it's all I can do to remain standing in place when all I want to do is run into the comfort of his arms.

His approach matches my own desperation, and in one fluid motion his arms are around me, lifting me up and on the bed, his body covering mine as his lips crash down to my own. The unfettered hunger in his kiss takes my breath away, as his body crushes mine into the bed. I feel helpless to his need, and can barely bridle my own as I kiss him back with an equal passion. The feel of his tongue against my own, the rasping sound of his breath and groans, and the heat of his skin against mine have my heart beating wildly and my body aching with primal need.

His lips pull away as he rolls off of me onto his side, pulling me with him so that we're facing each other. Patrick's eyes are an almost crystalline blue, and the warm smile on his face fills me with both heat and comfort.

"I'm very excited about this, Corrine. It's going to be amazing for both of us."

I can see in his eyes the truth of his words, but I've had a nagging voice in my head that keeps reminding me that this is something that I initially brought up, not him.

"Patrick...I have to ask." I pause to moisten my lips with my tongue. "Is this something you've done before?"

He nods his head slowly. "I have."

"So it is possible." I say this almost to myself; relief that at least one other woman was able to take his fist.

"Just one woman, or have there been others?"

He smiles at my blatant curiosity. "Just one."

I bite my lower lip, just a little. "Your wife?"

Patrick gives a little chuckle. "Yes, my wife."

I don't know why this comforts me, but it does. I want this to be special for both of us. While I'm glad he has experience doing it, I'm also relieved this isn't something he's done with many of his past lovers.

The feel of his fingertips lightly pressing me down once again into the bed turns my focus back to him, and to my body. As one hand caresses my hair away from my neck, his lips find my pulse and he begins with gentle licks, kisses, and nibbles that send chills and tingles throughout my body. Broad strokes of his tongue are then followed by an incredible pressure as his lips and mouth suck on the tender flesh. Faint groans begin to escape with my breath.