Rock and Water Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand begins a slow, tortuous path down my shoulders and sides, before rising up again once more to my shoulder. He continues this path, straying at times to touch my belly, back, and hips. My skin feels like it's on fire, while a pressure begins to build in my breasts and core causing me to arch upwards, seeking contact and relief.

"Sir...Master...touch me, please." I barely recognize my own voice, so wrought with need.

"Shhhh, sweetheart. Relax...go with it. Breathe." I look up at him. His eyes are closed as his head dips down once more; his tongue darts out, making contact with the tip of my left nipple. I try to slow my breathing, but am captivated as his wet tongue draws lazy circles around the almost painfully tight bud. Cool air breezes over the peak as he moves his attention to the neglected twin, again lavishing it with his wet and determined tongue before sucking it deeply into his mouth.

"Aaaahhhhhh," I moan as every nerve in my breast begins to transmit pure pleasure through my body and straight to my cunt where a wave of fluid begins to leak from my swollen lips. I try to turn and wrap my legs around him, only to be secured firmly to the bed with my hands held in his over my head, and his body straddling my hips. Without interruption though, his mouth continues sucking and biting my breasts and nipples until I'm gasping underneath him.

His hard cock is straining against the boxer briefs, moistness spread out over the fabric from his precum. He begins to grind his entrapped cock against my cunt and clit, allowing for a brief moment his own pleasure before moving to my side once more. Before I can mourn the loss of contact, his hands leave my wrists and one grasps my cunt, covering it entirely, squeezing and massaging my mound until my fluid is leaking between his fingers.

"This is MINE." His voice is hard, wracked with passion and possessiveness.

Fingertips begin to explore every fold, caressing, pinching, and finally inserting deep inside of me; first one, then two, quickly followed by three.

"Spread," he commands, and my legs part until the muscles and skin of my inner thighs are pulled tight and begin to prickle. I wonder if this is it, if he's going to keep adding fingers until he pushes his fist in, but instead he begins to alternate between two and three fingers, fucking me slowly, then quickly; twisting his wrist to ensure pressure and lubrication is spread both on the outside and inside of my swollen cunt walls and lips. The intensity and intimacy of this act alone is bringing me dangerously to the edge, and when he leans over and entraps my swollen clit between his teeth I scream out and buck my hips against him.

"Too much...too much," I scream, now trying to pull back and away, the sensations so acute my body is vibrating as every nerve and muscle are dancing under his skilled hands and mouth. Thankfully, he responds a little by releasing my clit from his teeth for a moment, before resuming his attention to the aching peak with his tongue. This I can handle a bit more, but wave after wave of pleasure continues to threaten to push me over the edge.

More pressure and sensation fill the void within me as I realize he has added a fourth finger, and is fucking me hard and deep with them all. My cunt walls feel as if they are squeezing in on him, and my breath catches in a moment of panic as I wonder how I can take anything more.

Patrick's mouth and tongue move slowly up my torso, his hands on either side of me, holding his body off of mine. I feel a broad stroke of his tongue between my breasts before his mouth finds mine again, my own taste and musky odor still on his lips and clinging tohis beard.

"Ahhh, fuck..., I could do this all night baby. You taste so very sweet and your body is just giving itself to me." His eyes shine down on me, and all I feel is pure love.

He looks down at his hand, still pumping four fingers rhythmically in and out of my wet hole.

"You're ready, baby. You're ready for me...for my hand, my arm. Your cunt is mine to take." His last words come out as steady and calm as the first, and I can see that despite his excitement he is totally under control.

Our eyes are locked on each other's, my breathing erratic, his deep and calm.

"Deep breaths, love. You need to calm yourself, just a little. I'm going to need you to breathe through the pain, through the stretching."

Somehow I begin to control my breathing again, although it does nothing to diminish my need.

"Ask for it Corrine. Ask for my fist."

"Master, take my cunt. Fill it. Own me." My breath now mirrors his, and an overwhelming sense of calm and peace take over. "Please, Sir...please put your fist in my cunt."

Up on his knees, Patrick grabs a thick, firm pillow and positions it under my hips, before reaching over me for the lube and the wand. I watch in a trance as he liberally squeezes lube over his right hand, and halfway down his forearm. He uses his other hand to spread the glistening lube over and between his fingers, then his hand, wrist and forearm. I can't believe how much he is using, but know I will appreciate it in just moments. A towel I had not noticed is lying beside him on the bed, and he uses it to wipe his left hand clean before picking up the wand and turning it on its lower setting.

"Keep your feet on the bed, knees up... legs spread. Keep your eyes on me, Corrine. Watch me. Trust me."

I feel the wand gently press against the folds of my cunt and press in. Gentle vibrations reach up inside of me until I can feel my bowels trembling. He runs the head of the wand slowly up and down over my spread cunt lips, my slick juices preventing any resistance; back and forth, over and over until he brings it up and over my mound and leaves it there. Even on low, the vibrations are powerful. My excitement has ratcheted up once more, but focusing on his eyes and breathing allow me to experience the pleasure without pushing for release. I allow the sensations to penetrate through me, and my whole being feels light, as if I could float off the bed.

Two, three, then four fingers resume their deep penetration of my wet hole. The lubricant, along with my own juices, is creating a stream of wet sounds to emanate from between my legs. Our eyes remain glued on each other as he pushes deeper, past his knuckles. Once again, along with in and out, his hand is gently twisting and probing, loosening my resistance with each stroke. The stretch is incredible, and it feels as if he is directly pushing against my pelvic bones from every direction. Pain vacillates with surges of pleasure as he takes his time to loosen and soften my body's resistance. Soon enough though, his efforts are rewarded with my own movements against his hand as my body opens to him. Taking that opportunity, I can just barely feel as his thumb tucks into his hand and with a series of slow pushes and twists of his wrist, I can feel the broad knuckle of his thumb pass through the tight passage and he is fully inside of me.

"Aaaauuugghhh," is all I can say as I feel his hand ball up into a hard and rounded fist inside of me, as he slowly begins to push deeper within me. Eye contact is lost as I prop myself up on my elbows and look down between my legs, his eyes are riveted too as we both watch his forearm slowly slide in an inch or two, before pulling back again. Again, his arm slides forward, deeper this time, twisting just a little, then pulling back again. A rhythm develops, and sensation abruptly overwhelms me as I feel his fist and arm dragging against my swollen cunt walls, my cervix rebelling with each push against it. My body is thrown into a tailspin as it attempts to push him out while also sucking him in.

It is unlike anything I could have imagined or ever experienced before. It's more than just the sensation of being filled beyond comfort that is propelling me forward towards an unknown peak I've never reached. It's everything. It's watching his arm disappear inside of me, claiming me. It's the unnatural act that it is, being filled by not a cock or a toy, but a man's fist and arm. It's what it represents, the vulnerability, the ultimate giving. All of it together is lifting me to a level of submission that I could never have understood otherwise, and the orgasm that is building behind these sensations threatens to undo me.

Patrick does not attempt to fist fuck me fast or hard, but continues his gentle rhythmic pace. He begins to move the wand over my swollen clit, taking care to remain over the hood lest the sensations become more intense than they already are. Slick with my cream and the lube, the wand glides back and forth over my hard clit as his fist and arm continue their movements inside of me. Before long I find myself begging for release.

"Please Master...please...agghhhhh. May I come, oh please let me come."

"Do it, Corrine. Come on my fist. Come until you can't take it, then give me more."

He doesn't change his movements or rhythm, but allows me as I begin to buck against him, the stretch and sense of being stuffed overcomes me and my orgasm flashes through me in a crazed series of spasms. Almost inhuman noises escape my mouth and my body flails on his arm. Fluid pours from my body and the release feels insanely cathartic. Aftershock continue to jolt through me, even after Patrick removes the wand from my oversensitive clit and slowly slides his lower forearm, hand, and now outstretched fingers out of my trembling channel.

More fluid leaks from inside of me and I'm feeling confused and stunned by my loss of control. I turn on my side away from him, curled into myself and begin to cry, not out of sadness but an extension of the release that has already started. The sheets are soaked. I feel raw, exposed, dirty, and incredibly vulnerable. All things I had been seeking, but together, all at once, threaten to pull me into my own head, far away from Patrick.

I hear the wand drop to the floor and without words or attempts to turn me towards him, Patrick conforms his body around mine, pulling me into his snug embrace. We lay there quietly, his warmth and strength soothing me, and I feel myself opening to him again, no longer feeling shame for my needs, or for the sounds and mess I made.

"Patrick?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"What the hell just happened?"

"You squirted, sweetheart." He pulls me in tighter, and I don't care that his arm, let alone the bed, is still covered in wetness.

"I don't...I've never..."

"You do, and you did."

"Holy fuck."

Suddenly, exhaustion roles over me like never before. It barely registers when Patrick gently helps me from the bed and guides me to the shower. Clipping my hair up, he runs the shower until its warm and coaxes me in with him. My eyes are heavy, but I can feel a soapy washcloth gliding over my body, then between my legs. I register that I am very, very tender, but the feeling only creates a gentle wave of pleasure to course through me once more.

Back in bed with clean sheets, as I'm about to drift, it occurs to me that he never found his release.

"Patrick, let me...," my words are almost slurred a little with sleep as my hand reaches down between his legs to his now soft cock.

"No, Corrine. Not tonight. That's not what tonight was about."

My mind attempts to process his words, but I can't seem to get past the idea that I failed him on some level for not getting him off.

"Before you punish yourself for not serving me, you need to know that you served me harder and deeper tonight than you ever have, and for that I am grateful." He kisses my forehead before continuing. "But know this...tonight you gave yourself to me in a way I have only ever dreamed of, and I am a greedy man. I'm going to want more, ask more, and demand more submission from you as your Master than I have before."

Suddenly I'm wide awake, contemplating his words and what they might mean. I know him though, and I trust him. He loves our companionship too much to make dramatic changes, and doesn't want that to change any more than I do. I'm left with only happiness and warmth in my heart, in belonging to him.

***

Two more chapter to go dear readers...