All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 10'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sorry to see the end of this. Maybe you will visit them in the future and thank you for sharing them with us.

North200North200about 9 years ago
Saved the best for last!

A long time coming and well worth the wait! It's rare to find a series where the characters are realistic, the sex is hot, the emotion is geniune and the conclusion doesn't disappoint. You delivered on all counts. Well done - a fitting finale to an epic tale!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 9 years ago
Some things are well worth waiting for

This wonderful story has been one of them. Thank you for sharing an amazing talent with us and for crediting your assistants so graciously. I hope we will be able to read much more of your work in the years ahead. Five stars.

parawaparawaabout 9 years ago
Delicious to the end

Nicely written, with a fine use of the relationship. I like the flexibility Patrick shows, placing commitment ahead of so much else. You are good at this, Justahole!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 9 years ago
beautiful.

i've fallen in love with both Patrick and Corrine right from that first moment in the gym by the lockers - and have only grown to love them more in the months (and chapters) that followed.

you write some of the hottest sex i've ever had the pleasure of reading, and there's something about the music of your words that is smooth and soothing and low and sexy - just like i imagine her voice on the radio to be :)

very well done, my dear. bravo! xoxoxo

Eve86Eve86about 9 years ago
Awesome!

Yay! Yeah! Wooooo! I really like this story. I think it might be one of the most honest and true BDSM stories I have read.😊

vmc312vmc312about 9 years ago
Loved these characters

Lovely. Great ending to a great story. You sure did get the family dynamics right.

visioneervisioneerabout 9 years ago
Outstanding

You saved the best for last. This chapter weaves all the threads exposed in the previous chapters together into a lovely knot (sorry, couldn't resist). You have taken the intense sexual energy of consensual power exchange between two people who love each other and grounded it firmly in the ups and downs of daily life. Corrine's and Patrick's BDSM relationship isn’t magic. You show them striving to make it work as an important part of their lives.

And I agree with small_town_girl, the sex is torrid, made that way I think by its frankness and vulnerability. On a lighter note, the scene with Corrine attaching the pegs to her thighs and underarms rocked - deliciously cruel.

This is a beautiful ending to a beautiful, inspiring story.

always_yesalways_yesabout 9 years ago
Holy hell

You are just phenomenal at meshing real, solid character development with some of the HOTTEST fucking scenes. Absolutely soaked while reading and I know I'm going to sleep like a rock tonight!! While it's always bittersweet to say goodbye to characters you love so much, I'm really really happy with how Corrine and Patrick concluded, and I love that they haven't lost their intensity.

Now, I really need a cool drink and some "me" time. Fucking loved it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent work

This whole story was so well-written tht i re-read it last night. Hope you will find the tome to write more and consider publishing for money. Good luck,

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 9 years ago
A perfect end

And absolutely worth the wait. This is just perfection, every single word.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

I've been away the last few days and what a treat to come back to such sweet comments! All of you, readers and writer friends, I totally meant it when I say you've helped me as a writer. You've called me out when the storyline didn't work and cheered for my characters when it did.

I hope this story turned you on and kept you wanting more!

I have two stories now on Amazon published in anthologies (under the pen name Justine Hollander) along with other wonderful Lit authors.

Thank you thank you again!

J xxx

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Justa

The perfect end to a wonderful story. For him to give up his business to realise her dream job was absolutely perfect. Superb and a well deserved five stars.

Ps...lil Ms modest here didn't mention that she recently won the Hotoff competition, voted the best in a series of short stories. ..well done Justine.

LBGrantLBGrantabout 9 years ago
I LOVE this story!

Justine, thank you so much for this wonderful ending to your story. As you know, I fell in love with your story from the very first chapter and have so enjoyed watching Corrine and Patrick's relationship grow. I love how you build real characters, real life situations... and really hot love scenes. I'm so excited for you in your recent win with the Hot-off - so well deserved. Can't wait to keep reading everything you produce!

~Livia/LBGrant

mcvea2000mcvea2000about 9 years ago
Definitely a reread

Some stories just require me to come back over and over to read the story. This final chapter is not the end....it is the beginning. Stories like this become like good friends, always waiting for you to visit again. I will be revisiting this story again and look forward to your next one.

Thank you for the great images and the hot hot feelings i got from them.

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
Amazing.....

There are so very many words to describe what I think about this story, amazing, superb, wonderful are but a few. Kudos to justahole for writing what I consider to be the best and most desirable D/s relationship ever!!! Great story by a very talented author... more please!

amandaxxamandaxxabout 9 years ago
Worth the wait

An excellent series to read x

SpooningSpooningover 8 years ago
Wow!

This entire story has been one of the best I've read here. You are a fantastic writer. I really hope you write more. Personally, I may not have been into everything Corrine and Patrick did within their D/s relationship, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading everything about them. To me Corrine and Patrick are totally believable characters. I enjoyed the hell out of reading how they get to know each other, recognizing their similar interests. Please do write more, either about Corrine and Patrick or a new fantasy. I'll be reading :)

TinyCassTinyCassover 8 years ago
Brava!

Simply lovely! Thank you so much for this wonderful piece, it truly is delicious. Your character development is striking and your insight on the lifestyle is refreshing! Thank you!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 8 years ago

Love the story u have such a way with words

sonata47sonata47over 7 years ago
More please

I've really enjoyed this story and these wonderful characters. I hope you'll choose to write another story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved the story.

Hope you write something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow! Please write more stories! You really are an amazing writer. I really enjoyed that story!

Mnghm17Mnghm17about 7 years ago
Interesting and different

I didn't think this was my scene, and I'm still not sure it is but the quality of the writing was outstanding and the characters seemed authentically complex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

What an amazing piece of writing. I loved every chapter. This was my very first time exploring the world of erotic story telling as well as BDSM. What an introduction, my mind has been opened. I might even be brave enough to share this story with my husband.I will genuinely miss Corrine and Patrick. Wish you had more stories as the bar has now been set very high. So I will start exploring your favourites instead.

funinthesun56funinthesun56about 7 years ago
Incredibly beautiful

Thank you for sharing the story of Corinne & Patrick. I would give anything to have found my own Patrick, but I never have. Through you're writing, this world has come alive, thank you! Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Page-turner

Once I started reading this I couldn't stop. I'm so glad that I found it once all 10 chapters were published or I would have went mad wondering what was happening between them. The sex descriptions were also really good and I certainly enjoyed that aspect of the story too ;)

I really liked the way that you emphasised how devoted Patrick was to Corrine - this love is sometimes missing from BSDM fic but for me I think that it is an important part of the real life/ romance sub-genre. The intensity of the D/s bond is part of what is so damn erotic about it.

My only criticism is about the research about the UK. I know it has been raised before but hearing about the 'ranches' outside London give me a wee bit of a giggle. As someone who lives in the UK this stuck out like a sore thumb. That said, horses are popular here, but stick to words like farm, paddock and stable. People usually ride arround fields, tracks or even around villages. I googled homes with basements in London and found a nice one for Corrine and Patrick... for £25,000,000. I still enjoyed the bits in the UK for the story but would advise a wee bit more research when setting scenes in other countries, especially English-speaking ones where you can't claim creative translation.

Overall, this was well-written and was a real page turner (or page scroller). The characters had dimension and their actions and motivations were consistent. I would have liked a little more distinction to their voices but I think that is splitting hairs. The rock and water motif set up a strong appreciation of symbolism though I feel that this got lost a bit along the way. All in all this was a superb story that I thoroughly enjoyed. I look forward to reading your next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:-)

I truely loved this story ,thanks for writing and sharing.... I look forward to more stories from.you ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My kind of submission

Loved this story. I feel a kinship with Corinne in so many ways. I'm a single mom, sort of submissive masochist trying to find my Patrick. Lol. I love that you emphasize the bond created by the dynamic and your descriptions of the pain enhancing her pleasure was so hot. Sigh. I need a good spanking and a cuddle about now.

jhollanderjhollanderover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I have to say, I do periodically check comments and it brings me so much joy that new readers are still enjoying this story. Can't say thank you enough to those who take the time to comment.

To the commenter who rightly corrected me on the ranch/farm mix up...believe me, I've caught plenty of flack for it. Funny enough, my editor was from the UK but it's all on me to fact check. :)

cigarlover1957cigarlover1957over 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for this lovley storie. I have enjoyed it verre much . Stad that i have reaced the end.

ModusPonensLoverModusPonensLoverabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Nothing else needs to be said

Redstar13Redstar13about 3 years ago

Incredible. Loved it all x

ElderRufusElderRufusover 2 years ago

I first read this years ago. It was the first erotic fiction that really resonated in me. Now I am posting my first stories. I hope to someday match your talent. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous