Rock Climber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, that you're pretty?"

She looked back at him silently and searched his face for the truth.

"Yeah, totally," he answered her with sincerity.

"Then why you don't want anything to do with me?"

Matt blinked at her and shrugged, not sure of the right answer to a question he found surprising.

"Is it because you're just being nice to me?" She suddenly felt sad and looked away, the memories of all her deficiencies surfacing again. "Like maybe you have a special girl somewhere or are looking for a nicer girl. A girl who don't have freckles all over and who doesn't have a scar on her cheek and who has bigger boobs and..."

She was cut off as her mouth was smothered by his. Their lips pressed together as he held her, belatedly remembering to close her eyes. Finally he pulled his mouth from hers.

"Shut up," he whispered, and she nodded quietly.

She opened her eyes to gaze deeply into his.

"Was that okay?"

Kelly smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

She leaned up and kissed him again, his lips following hers back down. They savored each other, kissing gently. Matt finally raised up and looked down at her, stroking her cheek lightly.

"I've never kissed a girl before," he confessed, a worried looking creeping into his face, begging for reassurance.

"Neither have I," she giggled. Matt smiled back at her and she laced her hand into his hair. "Come here, you hot guy," she said in a cute voice while smiling.

Matt sat and snapped his head around as if searching the room. "Where? Who are you talking to?"

Kelly pounced with a laugh, pushing him back to the bed and straddling him. "You. I'm talking to you, buster."

Her hand found his and she leaned down to kiss him again. This time she slowly parted her lips and her tongue slipped out, grazing his lips. Slowly she enticed him to open his mouth, and then their tongues were touching, caressing, exploring each other. Her hand began to roam his body, stroking his powerful shoulders. She rubbed her body against his, feeling the heat from his chest radiate through hers. Lost in the sensations, it took her a moment to notice the new protrusion on his body. As she ground her hips into him, she felt his growing erection trapped beneath his shorts. Kelly lifter her lips with a lascivious smile.

"Mmmmm, looks like someone is getting excited," she purred.

Matt's face fell as he blushed, pushing her off of him and turning away. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry."

"No, hey, it's okay," Kelly smiled, pulling him back to her. "I like it. It means maybe you like me a little. And you actually aren't really a dwarf." Their eyes met for a quiet moment. "You like me a little?" she whispered.

"Yeah. More than a little." Matt said as he glanced away sheepishly.

"I like you too...more than a little."

Kelly snuggled up to him, lying on her side, kissing him again, savoring his flavor. She finally raised her head, and with a naughty glance, slowly lifted up his shirt and looked down along the contours of his athletic body. She looked back into Matt's eyes as her hand drifted slowly down his torso. Matt anxiously watched as her hand slid its way across his skin, and she enjoyed his anticipation. She slid her hand over the bulge in his shorts, finding his firm erection, and gave it a gentle squeeze, eliciting a grunt of pleasure.

"That okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," he whimpered.

Feeling bold, her hand slid to his hip and then worked it's way under his shorts, feeling his scorching skin. He looked at her with eyes wide in alarm as her hand approached it's prize. He jumped as she wrapped her fingers around his member, and Kelly felt a surge of lust. He felt huge. Not just big, but huge. Driven by curiosity, she rose to her knees and tugged his shorts down, freeing his still growing cock and exposing it to her anticipating gaze. She wrapped her hand around it again and marveled at it's size.

"Oh my God Matt, you're huge," she whispered with a groan.

"Is that okay?" he asked.

Kelly glanced up and him and nodded her head ardently. She actually wasn't sure if it was okay. He was way bigger than her high school boyfriend, her hand could barely fit around it. Getting that monster in her would be unbelievable. He was rock hard now and she began stroking his velvety skin, her eyes fixated on the marvel, watching precum start to ooze out. Her brain skipped thoughts, trying to comprehend what she was seeing. He is hung like one of those guys on the internet! Without breaking her rhythm, she moved up to kiss him again. This time there were no preliminaries, just raw passion as their tongues frolicked together, both of them groaning at the sensations she was provoking. Soon his breath became more and more ragged, and she realized he was nearing the brink.

"No, please stop," he said with a moan, "I'm going to..."

"It's okay, baby," she breathed, "Let me make you feel good."

She increased pace, eyes engaged with his. He was groaning now, his body tense and ready for release. She realized what was going to happen and twisted around so that her other hand could shield them from his impending eruption. Moments later she felt his whole body tense and his cock stiffen even more. A low groan escaped from his throat and he writhed in bliss on her bed as blast after blast of thick, hot cum pulsed from his dick, swathing her well placed hand. Pride washed over her, knowing she had provided him this fantastic release. His climax raged on and on until finally he was spent, her hand enveloped in his cum, his dick slowly starting to lose some of his stiffness. She giggled in satisfaction and beamed at him, watching him shudder again as she slowly gave him one more stroke. They were engrossed in each other's gaze. His eyes were wide and dazed, full of awe and gratitude. The room silent but for their ragged breathing. She felt his cum starting to cool and a globule slowly dripped off of her hand.

Then he spoke.

"I love you, Kelly."