All Comments on 'Rock Star Ch. 07'

by JakesZA

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story, but...

I could tell immediately that you weren't from the US by your terminology. We don't use lifts, we use elevators. We don't phone people, we call them. We use a lot of contractions. For instance, in this chapter Jenny said, "I will quickly phone for pizza." In America, most people would say, "I'll order a pizza real quick." Not proper English, but that's how we speak. You might want to get an American editor, especially one who is familiar with writing in common, not proper English. Other than that, keep it up. Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I almost took umbrage at previous anon, but then thought about the reverse

and realised I might have an issue with a US writer writing a 'British' story, but using 'apartment' instead of flat, 'panties' instead of knickers or pants, 'fanny' instead of bum...etc etc etc lol! So fair dos...

I am enjoying this story, especially as it's being posted so quickly - well done you!

The only thing I feel faintly uneasy about is that at heart I am a one man, one woman type of gal (or should that be girl? ;) ) I just I sort of hope that Taylor is going to realise that one of these women is for him, and that is that. I'm not sure that is the way the story is going, so I may have to bow out gracefully when it gets too much for me.

But that shouldn't not keep you going JakesZA, as I'm sure you'll have lots of supporters.

Thanks and take care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story so far and very well written. Looking forward to more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Two days without a new chapter. What's up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loving it

this story is awesome, can't wait for the next chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So far so good. You mentioned you had 8 chapters written but you stopped at 7. Did you combine 2 chapters??? If not we would greatly appreciate having that 8th chapter. Keep it up. Enjoying the story so far. Thanx for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I don't mean to sound like Oliver Twist but ,"Please, Sir. May I have some more"

NCtravelerNCtraveleralmost 13 years ago
Please!

Really hoping that the story continues SOON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
need more

stories really good need more please

JakesZAJakesZAalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Bloody hell

Hi guys, sorry to inform you all, but I left South Africa just after posting the last chapter to work in Mozambique, just arrived home, and my house was burglarized....my fucking computer with all my stories on is gone, I was busy with three or four stories, when you get tired of one, you write a little on the others. I'm back in Mozambique after sorting the shit out, but internet here in this country aren't what you can call reliable, will see what I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hurry up and get your shit straight. Forget the other stories. Work on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wishful thinking

i have read this story a bunch of times and i'm still hoping that one day there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
read every story...

Get an editor; nothing is more of a turn off than trying to figure out what a word is while trying to get off.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 2 years ago
Damn, this would have been awesome

If it had gotten finished by the author.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Unfinished, what shame, it had the makings of a good story.

Unfinished stories that leave me high and dry always get 1/5, sorry that’s just how it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous