Rock Star Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers

She walked over to the bedside table, and removed a condom, from one of the drawers. "I want your dick inside me Taylor, so fuck foreplay tonight."

Taylor just nodded, his mouth to dry to speak anyway. Jenny climbed onto the bed, and squatted over his lower abdomen. With one fluid move, she placed the rubber over his dickhead and rolled it down. It encased his shaft in rubber about three-quarters down its length. Jenny moved her ass into position, grabbed his cock, and held it against her cunt lips. She slowly lowered herself downwards, his dick slipping between her already wet folds with just a little strain.

"Oh fuck yes, this feels so darn good," she said as she slipped down another few inches.

Taylor just watched as half his dick disappeared into her hot sheath. Her pussy was slightly more accommodating than Ann's, and it felt strange with the condom over his cock. "Can you push up Taylor?"

He lifted his hips, pushing his dick deeper into her moist cave. "Shit...yes...deeper."

Taylor pulled out, and shoved up harder, feeling his dickhead make contact with her cervix.

"Oh sweet mother...fuck me harder Taylor...harder."

He pulled out about halfway, before shoving upwards again. Her pussy juice left long white lines on the condom, so he gauged how deep he could shove his dick into her from those marks, and upped his pace.

"Yes...oh fucking yes...fuck me honey...fuck me!"

Taylor needed no encouragement; he drilled her sex like a precision toolmaker. This is the best exercise in the world, his legs straining with the effort, and his abdominal muscles pumping and relaxing. Jenny called it quits first, her legs starting to cramp, from the awkward position.

"Stop Taylor...my legs can't handle it," she slowly maneuvered into a wide-open kneeling position over him, with her knees next to his hips.

"Lie with your upper body on mine," Taylor ordered.

Jenny lowered her body, so that she rested on her elbows, but Taylor gripped her arms, and pulled them upwards, causing her to collapse on top off him. He clutched her rump, using it as his base, and launched his pelvis upwards. With his arms helping, his legs easily handled the strain of his skyward movements.

"Damn, that feels incredible Taylor...shove that prick into my cunt...yes harder...faster!"

Once again, Taylor enjoyed the thrill that this new position added to his exercise routine. If only he could exercise like this on a daily basis, but how was his dick going to cope? By concentrating on what leg muscle group he exercised, he managed so far to keep his mind occupied, and not loose himself to the exquisite feeling Jenny's soft flesh around his pistoning dick. They must have been fucking for at least fifteen minutes by now, but from what he read in books and on the internet, he knew that Jenny needed clitoral stimulation to orgasm.

He whispered into her ear, "touch your clit for me Jen; I want to feel your hand down there."

Jenny reached between them, her fingers finding her clit. Taylor could feel her hand moving around, so he concentrated on the depth and pace of his thrusts. He knew if he timed this right, he could be at maximum pace when she came close to orgasm.

"Oh sweet mother of Mary...keep it up babe...it wont be long now," Jenny moaned into his neck.

With sweat flowing freely between their entwined bodies, Taylor plowed his cock into her pussy, increasing his thrusts slowly faster and faster.

"Yes...oh fuck...yes...like that Taylor."

He felt the first indications of his own orgasm approaching, and wondered if he could keep this up.

"Oh...oh...shit...I'm...aaaaahhhh....mmmmhhhh...yesssssssss." Jenny bit into his shoulder, her hand leaving her clit, and grabbing his arms.

The tightening of her vaginal muscles caused his own orgasm to erupt, and he shot his sperm into the protective rubber, in one long continues stream. Jenny's lower body rocked and moved with his, her cunt pulsating around his shaft. Her inner leg muscled jumped and squeezed his abdomen, as her soft moans of pleasure continued.

Taylor stopped moving, and waited for Jenny to relax, before pulling his dick out of her wet hole. The condom stuck like glue to his dick, but that would probably change the moment his erection softened.

"Let me take care of this," he said, gently pushing her to the side. With legs more wobbly than normal, Taylor made his way to the bathroom, removing the condom, and flushing it down the toilet. He dropped his red looking penis into the washbasin, and rinsed it with water, before awkwardly making his way back to the bed.

Jenny leaned over, clutching his head, and kissed him deeply. "Taylor, that was better than I ever hoped for, thank you."

"No, thank you, now at least I can tell my mates that I had sex with an older woman," he replied with a smile.

Jenny punched his chin playfully, "fuck you bastard, I'm only two years older than you...prick."

"I'm going to take a shower, and then fill the bath for you," Jenny said getting up from the bed.

"How about some of that pizza, while we wait for the water to warm?" Taylor asked with a grin.

"Jeez, fucking men, my mother was right...if their dicks aren't hard, feed them."

Taylor laughed and had to duck, when Jenny threw another cushion his way. She came back shortly, dropping the pizza box on the bed, and left him to enjoy his meal, while she showered.

A few minutes later, she walked out of the bathroom, clothed in a huge bathrobe. "The water is running, do you want another beer, or can I get you something else to drink hun?"

"Water, juice, anything cold, but not beer thanks."

Jenny stood there staring at the beautiful muscled man lying on her bed, thinking...'calm yourself girl, don't fall in love, he has Ann. It would be so easy to fall for Taylor, he was easy to love. The condom thing was annoying, but she knows where Ann comes from on that one, but maybe she can change that, if she only made love to Taylor, and Ann also kept her side clean, there would be no problem of contracting a venereal disease. Taylor wasn't the 'jump into any willing slut's bed' type, so the next time Ann phoned she would speak to her.

Taylor finished more than half the pizza, and looked up, noticing Jenny staring at him. His first instinct was to cover his legs, but from the look in her eyes, it was more admiring, than appraising, so he fought down his first impulse, and relaxed. She was so lost in thought; she forgot to bring him something to drink. He pretended to cough, making dry noises.

"Oh shit sorry hun, I was daydreaming, let me go get that drink."

She returned shortly after, handing him a glass of orange juice, and then went to check on the bath water. "Taylor, it is almost eleven, phone Laura, and tell her you are spending the night, I don't want them to get worried," she said from the bathroom.

"Are you sure Jenny, I do not want to be a bother, and tomorrow is class?"

"Yeah, it won't be a bother, your house is on the way to college, and we can just drop by and get you some clean clothes."

"Okay, I'll phone her quickly." Taylor phoned Laura, and told her he was staying over; she sounded pleased and said she would inform their mom.

Jenny walked back into the bedroom, "your water is ready, but before you take a bath, can you phone Ann, I want to ask her something?"

"No problem, she must be waiting for my call anyway."

He phoned Ann, and she picked up after the fifth ring.

"Hello baby, I just had the most intense orgasm, wanna say hi to Susan?"

"Hi Ann, and no, I'm at Jenny's place, and she wanted to ask you something."

"Oh...but Taylor, when I asked that you must tell me about having sex with Jenny, I did not mean right before...or after baby."

Taylor laughed, "No that's not the reason, but yes we did it."

"You naughty boy, I'm jealous...I wish you were here, I miss you so much."

"Me too Ann, but listen, Jenny is jumping around with impatience here, I'm going to hand the phone to her, while I grab a bath."

"Okay baby, speak to you later."

Taylor handed the phone to Jenny, and made his way into the bathroom, leaving the girls to talk.

"Hi Ann, sorry to disturb you this late at night."

"Oh it is no problem Jenny, I'm lying here in bed with...did Taylor tell you about Susan?"

"Oh...you mean your hot assistant?"

Ann laughed, "Hmm, is that how he described her, I would have to watch him. Anyway, yes Susan is my life long friend, and assistant, we grew up together, and we share dildo time, when the sexual frustration gets too much."

"Yes, I guess with your high profile life, you have to be discreet, but anyway I wanted to ask you something?"

"Sure hun, what can I do for you?"

"When you asked Taylor to be careful, as in use a condom with me, were you presuming at the time, that I might be sexually active with other men?"

"Yes...well no actually. I assumed that a good looking girl like you would have lots off men panting after you, and that you might give in to temptation once in a while, but I don't know you that well. If I offended you, I apologize."

"No, it is okay Ann, like any twenty-four year old, I've had my share of frogs and princess, but I had my medical checkup in January, and everything was okay. What I mean to say is, Taylor has been my only sexual experience so far this year...I've been busy."

"Yeah me too, but I would never demand that you sleep exclusively with just him. For me that won't be a problem, and the only thing I share with Susan is her fingers. That is the reason I asked for a condom, I just did not want to cramp your style."

"I was hoping you would say that, which is the reason for this call. I'm not planning on having sex with any other men, I might fuck Laura, but that's about it, so can we agree on a compromise. As long as I fuck only Taylor, no condom for me too?"

"Yeah, I guess it is only fair, I feel that I can trust you to hold your side of the bargain, and I hope you will trust me to do the same. Thank you for asking me, you did not need to."

"I like Taylor just as much as you do, but I know in my hart that he has stronger feelings for you Ann. Since there is nothing I can do to change that, I will take what I can get. So thank you for sharing him with me."

"No problem girl, but now tell me...how was it?"

"Shit, words can't describe what his dick does to me, and that body...oh fuck, watching his muscles ripple with each movement is so darn sexy."

"Yeah, I have only slept with three other men, and none of them has the size and thickness he has, Taylor stretched my pussy so far, I had trouble peeing for a few days."

Jenny laughed, "I know what you mean, there is this constant throbbing left in my cunt."

She heard Ann say something to Susan. "This talk of his dick made me horny again, I just asked Susan to play with my clit."

"Yes me too, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Well at least you have the real thing there; I'm so fucking jealous I might just scratch your eyes out woman."

"I'm sorry, but anyway, let me say goodbye and hand the phone to Taylor, so that you can tell him what Susan is doing to you."

"Okay hun, and thanks for the chat."

Jenny walked into the bathroom, and handed Taylor the phone, "Ann, wants to say goodbye."

She walked out leaving them to talk, and while eating a slice of pizza, cleaned whatever mess they made. When she stepped back into the room, Taylor exited the bathroom, with a towel around his hips. The steam glistening over his muscled upper body, looked so erotic, Jenny walked over, and pressed her body against him, kissing him deeply. The budge his penis made against the towel, pressed against her abdomen, but her pussy will never be able to handle another fuck session right now.

Jenny released him, "So how did your chat with Ann go?"

"She put the phone on speaker, and made me listen to Susan play with her clit, it was damn hot."

Jenny smiled, "Well my pussy is a bit sensitive right now hun, but I can help you in other ways."

"Nah it is okay Jen, thanks for the offer, my dick might be up and ready, but I'm wasted. Can we get in bed and just cuddle?"

"I was hoping you would say that, but with that hard thing pressing against my ass, no one will be able to sleep. Get your boxers on, and then we can give it a try."

Jenny removed her robe, and climbed into the bed. Taylor returned wearing his boxers, and after switching of the light, jumped in behind her. They drifted off to sleep, both of them smiling happily.

JakesZA
JakesZA
58 Followers