Rocked by a Hurricane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my body up over hers, lining my penis up with her hole, and pressed into her. Her fingers gripped my back as I slid into her, and felt her flesh envelope me. I still struggled to comprehend what I was doing balls deep in my sister's vagina, and that I had already potentially impregnated her. These seemed like things someone else might do, but not me. And yet I was powerless to stop myself.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Angie said, looking up at me.

"Uh...kind of," I said.

"What does 'kind of' mean?"

"Well, only on the cheek. And I guess now I've kissed a girl on the neck, and the breast, and the pussy..."

"Kiss me, Chris," Angie said. She leaned her lips up towards mine, and I met her halfway. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. Even though I had already been fucked by her, even though I was at that moment fucking her, I couldn't believe I was making out with my sister. Or that she would make out with me.

As our intensity grew, I had to break off the kiss to breathe harder. "Angie, I'm going to cum soon."

"I'm ready," she said.

"But should I...inside you? What about?" I could only half-form my thoughts with the sensations almost overwhelming me.

"Yes, oh yes. Oh god," she moaned, cumming first. I pushed my erection deep into her and held it there, hoping I could ride out her storm. But her body convulsed under me, and I felt her vaginal walls squeezing me.

"Angie! I'm about to! Should I?" I gasped.

"Do it! Cum...in...me," she cried, between the waves of her orgasm. I'm not sure I could have changed course at that point anyway, because her contractions were getting the better of me. I erupted deep within her, flooding her with my seed again, knowing full well what a bad idea it was. Her arms and legs held me tight to her as I combined my fluids with hers.

We lay panting on the bed sheets damp with the scent of our illicit union.

"We better wash these sheets in the morning," Angie said. "If mom comes in here and sees them like this, we're so screwed."

"We're already so screwed," I said.

"I blame you," she said. "You stuck your penis in me first."

"That's not fair," I complained. "You were already humping me."

"You had better be able to be careful from now on," Angie said. "Or else what happened here has to stay here."

"Careful how?" I asked.

"Like you have to keep your hands to yourself when anyone else is around. Keep your everything to yourself actually. And you can't get jealous if I start dating someone else. You gotta keep trying too. And you can't look at me like that. You're smirking right now. That's not how we were with each other before."

"I get what you're saying," I said. "But we can keep doing this, right?"

"Oh yeah," she said, pulling me in for a kiss. "At least for the rest of the summer. I wonder if I'm going to want it all the time when I'm back on hormones. If it'll be as intense."

I could tell she was getting hot again, even before she started stroking my cock, still slippery from last time.

"You don't want bouncing incest babies, do you?" I teased.

"Oh god no. But the danger of it does kind of turn me on," she said. "Let's do it one more time."

"You are going to go back on birth control when we get home right?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah of course," she said, sounding unconvincing, and then laughed at me concern. "Don't worry."

She mounted me again, and I could see her better in the faint light before dawn. We had spent most of the night having sex, and we were going to be exhausted. But for now my mind was clear and excited. The sensation of her flesh around mine was still new and a jolt to my pleasure centers.

I was more in control this time, and I let her ride me until she came with a screaming orgasm, pressing her pelvis down hard against mine. With my mouth on her collarbone and trailing down to her nipples, my hands in her long frizzy hair and raking across her spine, I brought her to new heights as she contracted around me.

When she regained control of herself she looked at me in surprise. "You didn't cum."

"I didn't want this to end yet," I said, pushing my hips up to meet hers, driving the tip of my penis somewhere deeper into her. We slowly pressed against each other in mutual rhythm until we were both working up to our peaks, and then I gripped her buttocks, pulling her tight to my lap with all my strength as I erupted inside her again. She cried out as it pushed her over the edge, and I felt her body milking the genes out of me, the wrong genes, to draw them close to her waiting egg. I fell back, as she gently finished draining me up into her.

We only slept a couple hours before we got up to launder the linens and prepare to return to reality.

Our mother came to look at the damage, but then we went straight home. With the leaking roof, the cottage didn't sleep four adults anymore, so we couldn't stay the full two weeks. The car ride home was long and quiet.

It turned out that Angie didn't get pregnant after all, but once she was back on birth control we started finding sneaky opportunities to fuck again. It was exciting, but as she expected, it wasn't as intense as those first few times at the cottage.

Angie went back to college in the fall, and at winter break she brought home her new boyfriend. He seemed nice, and they were all over each other. I had no opportunity to see if she still wanted to fuck. In the spring I met someone as well, and the news came that Angie was pregnant. It turned out that her preoccupation with the risk of pregnancy got the better of her.

The next summer we had our own beach vacation, just the kids. The cottage our parents had rented had been repaired. Angie brought her fiance William; she was just starting to show with his baby. I brought my girlfriend Jenny.

I think Jenny was expecting more from me than I was able to give her; the temptation of being in that place again with Angie proved too powerful for us to resist on the sly.

12