Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it doesn't sound dumb. I would rather Nicky had been with you than the other kids she saw. I know she tried to influence you at times, like when she used to take Bill's cigarettes and smoke them behind the garage, and you didn't follow her blindly. I admired that in you. You still wanted to be her friend, but you never took shit from her or let her lead you astray."

"I had no idea you knew about the cigarettes!"

"Mum's see a lot more than kids think they do. You just have to know when to pick your battles, and I've had more than enough battles with Nic over the years."

They sat there silent for a minute or so, neither speaking, but looking into their coffee cups, contemplating their own thoughts. Evelyn put her cup on the coffee table and spoke.

"Scott, I haven't kissed a man in over ten years. I don't want casual relationships either and so I'm wary of men who ask me out because I dated some shockers after Bill left. But I've always been able to see the good in any situation, and, well, you're a good person who has always been important to me, whether you knew it or not." She paused in thought for a moment, then looked Scott in the eye and simply said, "I want to kiss you." She moved next to him.

Scott's heart raced with the sudden change of events. He didn't question it and simply went along with her desires. After all, this is what he'd wanted for such a long time! They moved slowly towards one another, closing their eyes at the last moment, tilting their heads and gently let their lips meet. Scott had been sexually active for the past ten years, while Evelyn had not, and so she let him take the lead. He was gentle at first, letting their lips get used to each other, and then, slowly opening their mouths a little, they let the tip of their tongues find each other. Their kisses became increasingly passionate and Scott shifted slightly on the lounge chair, propping himself up by moving his right hand to the other side of Evelyn's legs, right to where her left hand was. Without thinking about it, he interlocked his fingers with hers, and she simply responded in kind. They stayed like that, kissing passionately for maybe ten minutes or so, enjoying the moment and neither wanting to break away, while Salty lay on the rug with his head down ignoring them. Finally, Evelyn pulled her lips away from his and looked at his face and smiled.

"Tell me something," she said. "Are you free next weekend? I mean free for the whole weekend?"

"I don't have any plans, if that's what you mean."

"Will you let me borrow you for the weekend?"

Scott was intrigued and extremely horny. "Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Great. I'm not going to tell you, I just want you to trust me, okay?"

"I'm all yours," Scott smiled.

"Excellent. Wait here for a moment please." She let Scott's hand go, stood and left the room, while Salty trotted out after her. Scott watched her go, wondering what she was up to, acutely aware his cock was massive and hard, straining against his jocks and threatening to blow its top since he felt pre-cum rising. He heard Evelyn open the back door and her muffled voice say "Go have a poo and a play" to Salty. After a minute or two he heard her calling out softly, "Hey, Scott, do you want to come out here?"

Scott found Evelyn in her bed with the sheets up to her neck. "Well, are you going to stand there all day or are you going to join me?" She giggled nervously. She watched him as he took his clothes off, taking in his body. Scott had been quite active his whole life; skating, surfing, riding BMX, then mountain bikes, and then rock climbing, which became a passion that stayed with him from his late teens and into university and beyond. And so, his tall body was tight with thick rope-like muscles and Evelyn liked what she saw.

He removed his pants, releasing his cock, standing huge, proud, and erect, and Evelyn took in a deep breath. For Scott this wasn't quite how his fantasies generally proceeded, where they'd strip one another and explore each other's naked bodies with their mouths, but what the heck, this was no longer a fantasy. However, despite being intensely horny, he wanted to pleasure Evelyn as best he could and so he climbed onto her bed, looked her in the eye, and slowly kissed her. She was still under the sheet, and though he wanted to toss the sheet off and fuck her wildly, he took his time kissing her before eventually joining her under it.

"I'm a little nervous and don't want you to see my body just yet," she said as if reading his mind.

"That's okay, as long as you don't mind me doing this," he said as he began to ever so lightly run his fingertips down her chest under the sheet, caressing over her small breasts and hard nipples, down her belly, and thighs, and then up again to her breasts.

"I like that," she whispered as he caressed her nipples. "I'm afraid I'm a card-carrying member of the itty-bitty-titty-committee though, so I hope you aren't disappointed."

He smiled and looked her in the eye and whispered, "You are magnificent how you are. Perfect." He then kissed her softly again and she threw her arms around his neck pulling him down to her, increasing the passion of their kiss. Scott desperately wanted to plunge his cock into Evelyn, but he knew he wouldn't last long if he did, and his genuine desire to pleasure her first compelled him to take it slow, holding back and just kissing and caressing her for a while. Eventually, his hand reached the mound between her legs where he felt her muff hair. He caressed around her outer lips, gauging Evelyn's reaction and slipped a finger into her slit, which wasn't as moist as he was used to, but he gathered a little of her moisture from her vaginal entrance and then moved his finger up onto her clit. She gasped.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

"It's been a while but, yes, it's okay. I hope I'm not too dry, sorry. Things don't get so wet as they used to when women get older, unfortunately."

Scott smiled at her and gently circled his finger over Evelyn's clit, watching her face for reactions. As her breathing deepened he swapped to his thumb, rubbing her increasingly faster while slipping two fingers into her vagina. He rubbed her and pulled some moisture out with his fingers and she opened her mouth a little as she breathed even harder, grabbing his other arm with a firm grip as her back began to arch. Scott pushed his thumb a little harder and kept it moving around, trying to ensure he didn't lose the spot while simultaneously fingering her insides and Evelyn responded, moaning a little. "Yes, Scott, ooh please, don't stop, that feels so good!" He kept it up with a smile, concentrating on pleasuring her.

"Enjoy me, Evelyn. Your pleasure is my pleasure!"

"Oh my goodness, oh my, oh my! I'm definitely enjoying you!" And she pulled his face down to hers and kissed him passionately as her body began to shudder with waves of orgasmic pleasure. Scott slowly released the pressure on Evelyn's clit post orgasm, and then she gently took his hand away from the region altogether because of over sensitivity. He cuddled her and was still needing his own release and so he kissed her as he positioned himself above her, feeling for the now slick entry to her vagina with the head of his engorged cock.

"Is this okay?" he asked again.

"Oh, yes, I want you badly."

He nudged his cock right into her entrance, and as his fantasy had long dictated, he looked her in the eyes and said, "You are so beautiful to me, Evelyn." He kissed her mouth deeply, mashing their tongues together as he pushed his big bare cock all the way inside her.

As they made passionate love, Scott wanted to make it last and be the greatest pleasure Evelyn had ever experienced. However, he was hornier than he could ever remember in his entire life, with his body joined to Evelyn Collins' body, as close as two people can physically be, and the pleasure pressure was building quickly. Evelyn sensed his body tensing and she gasped, "Just go for it Scotty. Enjoy me, honey. Fuck me!" What could he do but obey her, increasing his momentum and fucking her deeply.

"Evelyn!" was all he said as he looked her in the eye and pushed himself as deep into her as he could as his body tingled and convulsed, his cock pulsating as it spurted his cum load into her. His body shuddered as it released its final drops and he tried to maintain a rhythm to see if he could get Evelyn off again, but he'd lost momentum and couldn't keep it.

"I don't think I'll cum again," Evelyn whispered as Scott tried to maintain his pumping into her. He took the hint and stopped, rolled off and lay beside her, the sheet now only half covering their bodies. They lay there in silence for a short time, catching their breaths, before Evelyn spoke. "Well this day has had a rather unexpected outcome. You know, I was shocked and angry at your behaviour last evening and woke up wondering if I'd even see you again, and here we are, in each other's arms, making love, just like you wanted to! I can tell you, I hadn't intended things to be this way until after we kissed."

"I didn't think you were even going to let me apologise, so yeah, I was surprised when you wanted to kiss me. What changed your mind?" Scott said, looking into Evelyn's eyes and stroking her hair gently.

"I was so mad at you last night. But it made me think about things, about my life. I don't normally need people around me, but I'm lonely. I haven't met a man I liked in a long time and so I take up hobbies like painting to fill the void. You're an old friend, and despite your drunken lechery yesterday, I can't help but like you. I guess there's a reason I dropped by your barbecue on impulse when I saw you drive in yesterday. I spent some time thinking about it last night, about you, and I wondered if you'd been sober, and let's say, more gentlemanly about your approach and simply asked me out, how would I have reacted?

"How do you think you would have reacted?"

"To be honest, I don't know, but I would have been flattered. More so than when a drunken idiot comes calling." She smiled as she spoke, to ensure Scott would know there were no hard feelings. "Quite frankly though, I didn't think you'd be around today or ever again, for that matter, and it was only as we sat on the lounge that I kind of impulsively decided to take the bull by the horns. Well, take you by the horn anyhow. I haven't kissed anyone in so long, I wanted to remember what it was like." She kissed him and after a little while she smiled and said, "And I have to say, kissing you is better than what I expected! Anyway, what about you? What made you come over all of a sudden, after all these years, and want to have your way with me? Why didn't you do it say, when you were eighteen or twenty?"

"I dunno, maybe I was simply drunk and stupid?" He grinned at her. "I've had a thing for you for years, but I've not seriously ever considered making a move on you. You know, I've often wondered if you had a thing for me. I remember one of the last times I hung out with Nic here at your place, back when I was eighteen, and you had a friend over and were chatting about which actors you preferred, George Clooney versus Matt Damon, and some other older versus younger guys I think. And I recall you saying something like, 'I like George, but I admit I do prefer the younger fellas so I think I'd go for Matt.' Or something to that effect, and it kinda made me wonder about you, whether you ever looked at me as one of the younger fellas. I often wondered if maybe you said it loud enough for me to overhear."

Evelyn laughed. "I remember that! It was my friend Maddy. I haven't seen her in ages. I think she said something like, 'I'd take them all at the same time' and I was actually worried you and Nicky would hear us. Clearly you did." She thought for a moment and said, "I had no idea I was saying things that put ideas in your head about me. I definitely wasn't thinking about you in that way though!" She giggled and added, "Not until this afternoon anyway."

"Not even a little bit before?"

She laughed again. "Oh, once you became a young man I've always considered you handsome and a little bit of a flirt. But, alas, I've not been thinking of men that way over the years, yourself included. But if I had had a thing for you, I bet you wouldn't have been able to control yourself, you horny bugger."

"I couldn't control myself when I thought of you over the years anyway!" He laughed.

She changed the subject and the tone of her voice turned serious. "Scott, I have some, let's call them needs, I'd like you to help me with. You agreed to join me next weekend?"

"Yes, like I said, I'm all yours." Scott wondered what her needs were but if they were anything like his own he was sure he could handle them.

"Before you leave here I want you to write down your address for me. And your phone number since I don't have it. I'll pick you up on Saturday morning at 8:00 a.m. sharp. Please wear something smart casual, and bring some extra casual clothes too if you like. But smart casual when I pick you up. Oh, and it might be chilly so bring a warm jacket too."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. And no backing out, or you won't be sleeping with me again, no matter how lovely you are!"

"Okay, I like a good mystery."

"I'll tell you what, it's a mystery how you even got me to change my mind and take you into my bed! If you can solve that one, you're a genius." She giggled at her joke.

They lay on the bed in one another's arms, Evelyn snuggling into Scott, his cock, sticky with their combined sex fluids, resting between them on Evelyn's thigh and getting hard again. In all his masturbatory fantasies he hadn't considered what comes next, and normally he'd simply focus on cleaning up the sticky cum mess that collected in the prepositioned tissue or wherever it landed. Now his fantasy had become reality and he wanted to fuck her again, but she drifted off into a light sleep in his arms. He looked at her body up against his own, thinking she looked much younger than her fifty-one years. Thinking about what had transpired between them, that they'd actually become lovers, he kissed the top of her head and eventually he let his body succumb to exhaustion and he also fell asleep.

~0~

Late that evening, Scott drove from his parent's house in the outer suburbs to his inner-city apartment by the river. As a geotechnical engineer, albeit a junior one, he earned a decent salary and had combined his savings with a moderate inheritance from his grandparents to buy the small but modern two bedroom unit. He ran over the events of the past twenty-four hours in his head, almost having to pinch himself it had actually happened.

The next day he woke early and checked his Facebook, where he ignored most of the news feed but noticed a 'Friend Request' from Evelyn Collins. He accepted her and sent her a simple happy birthday message. He didn't have her phone number yet so he couldn't call or send a text message. Anyhow, he should simply go along with her for the time being and play it casual. He knew sleeping with her again was inevitable. He quickly scrolled through some recent photos of his and deleted a couple of him and his ex-girlfriend, Rachael, which were perhaps a little too intimate, just in case Evelyn decided to look through his albums. Scott considered what he'd done and smiled at himself when he realised he was acting like he was seeing a new girlfriend. He briefly looked at what Evelyn posted, which were few and mostly about her dog Salty.

Scott spent the week wondering what Evelyn was going to do with him on the weekend, and because his week was busy, it went by reasonably fast. On Thursdays there was an office tradition to have lunch at a local Thai restaurant if people could make it. The engineering company he worked for had twenty employees, but Scott most often hung out with his immediate supervisor Doug, a stocky geotechnical engineer in his mid-fifties who was an owning partner in the company and had become Scott's mentor, and two colleagues; Jaqueline and Michael. Jacqueline was a civil engineer in her early thirties who was almost as tall as Scott and built like an Amazon. With a strongly cheerful but sarcastic streak, she and Scott had a natural rapport, though their relationship was mostly professional, occasionally social, and completely platonic. Michael was another civil engineer the same age as Scott and they'd quickly become friends after they were recruited by the company at the same time.

They devoured their satay chicken skewers, Thai green curries, and Pad Thai, and there was plenty of chat about work and some banter. Doug spoke up, saying, "I'm thinking of going up to my hobby farm this weekend if any of you would like to come and hang out?"

"Um, I'd love to Doug but I've got plans," Scott replied.

"Plans eh? Do these plans involve a girl per chance?"

"Maybe."

"Ah," Jacqueline loudly interjected. "Spill the beans. Who is she?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to shoot you!"

"Fine, be that way. But would you look at that. You're single for a month and then bam, you've found another one. I'm single for two years and bam, not even Tinder can find me a decent fish in the sea!" Jacqueline said with a humorous tone.

"It's been three months. And I can't help it if girls want me." He winked at her, but he didn't feel the need to elaborate the girl in question was his fifty-one year old neighbour from his childhood.

"You wish, pretty boy. You wish." It was typical of the fun and games between them and part of their regular banter outside of work. At work they were, for most part, highly professional.

"Don't listen to her, Scotty. Jackie's happy to spend her weekends hanging with her cats. How many is it now? Fifteen? Twenty?" Doug and Jacqueline's personalities were on a similar sarcastic level and so they got on fine, being able to rib each other, even if Doug was one of the bosses.

"One cat and he's all I need thank you very much! Anyway, I won't be able to make it coz I'm playing netball on Saturday arvo and my band has a gig in the evening. You're all welcome to come, if you wish. You can bring your date, Scotty boy."

"What, and put her off me altogether on account of my poor taste in date activities? No thanks." He grinned at Jacqueline. She played in a Celtic style folk punk band and he'd actually seen them play several times and thought they were quite good. Jacqueline poked her tongue at him in response.

Doug persisted with Michael. "What about you, Mick? You and Fiona want to come up?"

"Thanks for the offer, Doug, but Fi and I are checking out wedding venues this weekend." Michael was due to be married the following year.

"Well, fair enough, but if you want to get away from the missus, you're welcome to come up. You're all invited up to the farm anytime because it sure isn't the same these days without the kids or Mel around anymore. I'm thinking of selling it but the kids still want to use it every now and then. They keep telling me they want to run some horses and ride dirt bikes and the like." Doug's wife Mel had died a couple of years previously and his adult children no longer lived with him and were generally independent. Everyone one knew Doug felt lonely because he often sought out their company, and despite being a likable bloke, people were reluctant to get overly chummy with the boss.

Scott wondered if perhaps Doug and Jacqueline should get together. They had similar personalities and could do a lot worse than each other. There was what, a twenty-four year age difference between them? Virtually no different to the twenty-five year gap between him and Evelyn. His mind drifted to what Evelyn had in store for him this weekend. What was he going to wear? And she said to bring a warm jacket? It might be winter but they were in the subtropics and it was never too cold. Unless they went up onto the ranges. He'd been so busy all week he'd hardly given Evelyn's instructions another thought until now. Should he get her a belated birthday gift?