Rocks in Their Heads Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you're a handful aren't you," she said breathlessly.

"More than a handful I think you'll find," he replied, while pulling her top over her head. He laid on the kisses, gentle and rough in equal measure, on her cheek, her neck, down her chest, and her breasts. He sucked hard on her right nipple, and then caressed her left nipple with his tongue and she moaned while tugging on his cock. He managed to break free of her grasp, running his hands down her body while kissing down her belly, hesitating slightly to see how Evelyn reacted as his face came to her pubic region. She simply grabbed his forearms tight and held them against her sides, so he dove in with his tongue, nuzzling its tip up against her labial folds and then into the top of her slit, finding her clitoris. Evelyn pushed her pelvic region into Scott's face, gripping harder on his forearms as he flattened his tongue and moved it around over her pleasure nub.

"This is insane," Evelyn whispered. Scott hesitated and she pushed him down again. "Oh, please don't stop. Yes! Oh my!" As her pleasure built up to boiling point her muscles began to contract, and then her body was rocked by wave after wave of orgasmic spasms. "Ohhhh, Scott, Oh yes!" When Evelyn finally relaxed, Scott moved up her body, kissing her all the way, taking her in his arms and picking her up, then gently laying her on the bed. She reached up and kissed his mouth passionately as he pushed his hard cock into her. They pumped together rhythmically, kissing, caressing, and because they'd already pleasured each other completely that afternoon, they lasted a considerable time.

"I don't think I'm going to cum again, my sweet, so just go for it if you like."

Evelyn had given Scott the green light and so he looked her in the eyes, wrapped his arm around her, placing his hand on her lower back to raise her pelvis to a higher angle, then arched his own back and ground into her. Her eyes widened and she pulled his mouth to hers, their tongues trying to entangle one another, and his cock found her pleasure zone again and again.

She was wrong about not cumming again, and with their lips barely touching, and breathing hard through the slight gap left between, they both let out simultaneous moans as Evelyn's body again twitched with spasms over and over, and Scott filled her with his warm cum. He pushed into her till their orgasms subsided, and thoroughly satisfied by their synchronised ecstasy, they breathed heavily, staring into each other's eyes.

Scott grinned at her and said, "You rock my fucking world, Evelyn Collins!"

"You are insane, Scott Mackenzie, just insane!"

They held each other, still joined in copulation and unwilling to let go, and for the first time they noticed a muffled 'ooh, ooh, ooh' sound through the wall. Both raised their eyebrows at each other with the same conclusion.

"People are having sex in there!" Evelyn whispered, her eyes wide as she was suddenly aware the other people might also have heard her and Scott having sex.

"They were probably trying to keep up with us," Scott grinned.

"I truly hope not," Evelyn said, feeling embarrassed. She was, nevertheless, intrigued by the action in the adjacent room and they didn't speak or move for several minutes as they listened to the couple next door reach climax with moans and grunts. Eventually, Evelyn's embarrassment waned and she giggled as she pushed Scott gently off her and lay with her back to him, allowing him to spoon her slender body with his muscular frame as they fell asleep.

~0~

In the morning they woke and gently made love, slowly and silently as possible so as not to make too much noise. They checked out around eight, and as they left, they saw the young couple next door exit their room.

Evelyn sighed. "Look at those two love birds. Not a care in the world, nothing to worry about."

"What do you mean, Eve?"

"Oh, I'm just thinking. If only we could have been born in the same era."

He moved his left hand from the gear shift to her thigh, gently giving her a squeeze. "What era? The Triassic?"

"You are a cheeky, corny bastard you know. Anyway, it doesn't matter. What will be will be."

They drove to a café for breakfast and visited two more wineries before driving home. Scott invited Evelyn up to his apartment when they arrived out the front of his building, but she declined. "I have to pick up Salty from my friend's place. He'll have missed me." She gave him a lingering kiss goodbye and drove off.

Scott took his bag and several bottles of wine up to his apartment and flopped down on the lounge, contemplating what had transpired over the weekend. He felt excited, but was cautious at the same time. Evelyn was right, he supposed. There was always going to be the twenty-five year age gap between them. Before they hooked up, when Evelyn was Scott's fantasy, he hadn't given much thought as to what she meant to him other than his major crush. Now they were lovers and planning on doing couple-like activities, he wondered how their new relationship would evolve.

~~~~0000~~~~