All Comments on 'Rocky Horror Redux'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
davejames2117davejames2117over 7 years ago
so freaking good !!!

as usual ken you have made me bulge in my running shorts so much and flow some pre I gave you 5 stars as usual for your talent in telling a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love that movie and your story!!!

This was an unusual twist on the halloween theme. Like so manyy of your writings it was very well done and included fun surprises. Added my five stars forr the great job. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

The writing is good and I thought the Rocky Horror aspect had good contest possibilities, but the limp-wristed type of gay story doesn't appeal to me and the ending was pretty limp too. Disappointed more clever use of the Rocky Horror theme wasn't managed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

I enjoy all your stories and this was no exception. Love the tie in to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I enjoyed this!!!

Didn't realise there were so many among us who still remember the Rocky Horror Show. Brought back a lot of memories, all of them good, and this story was well worthy of those memories. Good one.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
AWESOME I LOVED IT!!

RHPS has been a fav of mine for more than 20 yrs and I love that this story was a base for the other part of the story. Loved the story itself too. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...