Rocky Horror Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when we decided it had been God that had put us together, was the layer of icing on the wedding cake we thought we'd never have."

Randy allowed a frown to come to his lips. "Yeah. The one thing we still haven't truly had in forty years...a real wedding cake."

"Well that option changed last year, you know. Thank you very much, Supreme Court."

"Yes it did. And we can talk about it later," was the rather blunt way Randy shifted from more talking to joining the hundreds of others in the theater singing the final lines of the movie's opening music. Paul took note of the rapid topic shutdown, but simply added his voice along with Randy's as the giant lips on the screen began to shrink.

"...To the late night, double feature, picture show...in the back row...Oh, oh, oh. oh..."

* * * * *

The theater had become almost respectfully quiet during the first few minutes of the movie. As the scene shifted from the wedding send off to Brad and Janet's conversation in the car, Paul turned and whispered to Randy. "What's the deal with the look-alike contest? I would have thought they would have done that before starting the show."

"Dan said they were doing it different for the midnight showing. Instead of the typical insanity of a half hour or better of hundreds of people running back and forth to the stage and waiting for the audience reactions to narrow it all down for each character, there was a small group milling through the crowd and picking the winners. They watched where they sat down and will just spotlight them and call them to the stage to get their trophies and free movie passes somewhere near the end. He said it was the only way they could keep to the tight schedule of after midnight showings."

"Well that takes some of the fun out of it, but makes sense too. After all, Dan is running a for-profit business here." Paul paused, then added, "Kind of the same way I encourage students to bring their laptops and hang out at the bookstore while studying or working on a paper, but also expect them to at least be buying a mocha and something to nibble on while they take up space."

"Exactly, Paul. This is the biggest night of the year for the Athena and when you've already presold a couple thousand tickets, you have to make sure start times are at least reasonably close to what's been advertised." Randy chuckled softly. "And I'm sure you remember the complete craziness that first year when Rocky Horror became the thing over on campus after the first night it played here."

Paul rolled his eyes as he tossed his head back simultaneously and snorted. "If you mean what is still referred to as 'The Great OU Riots of '76' ...oh yeah, I remember. A couple thousand stoned and drunk students on the streets at 1am with at least half of them waiting to see the movie the first time, and show times running over by an hour or better. It got so out of control, they even set fire to the garbage cans and flipped a car or two."

"And broke a few store windows," Randy injected. "That got all the campus Keystone Kops here along with the police chief and sheriff calling in their entire departments to attempt crowd control...which was about as successful as 'rent-a-cop' security was at a Rolling Stones concert. By the time they got the mayor out of bed and on scene, his 'solution' was to call the governor and ask for the National Guard."

Paul finished the memory with, "Uh huh. Like that was going to happen. After Jim Rhode's little Kent State fiasco still a bitter memory in the world's mind, he wasn't calling the National Guard out for anything short of a major natural disaster or a Russian tank battalion rolling across I-70 headed for Columbus."

"You got it, baby. He already had the blood of four dead college kids on his hands; he wasn't about to chance that again and everyone knew it. Thankfully the police chief got the mayor to understand that fact and not make the call. How they ended up settling everyone down was pure brilliance though."

Paul jumped into the reminiscing again with, "You mean the theater manager making a deal with the beer distributor to get a truck there as quick as possible and turning the riot into a free kegger. Drinking free beer has always been the number two favorite thing for wound up college boys."

"Number one being getting laid," Randy proffered as he reached over and began massaging Paul's barely covered crotch in the dark. "It always seemed to unwind you anyway, right?" The question was scarcely off his tongue when Paul's newest erection gave the answer to Randy's groping hand.

After quickly using his eyes to do a quick reconnaissance run around the balcony area, and seeing no one paying attention to them in the half empty section they were in, Paul made his own move. Leaning into his partner, he murmured, "Sure did. And still does. So don't stop lover," That was followed with his own hand getting busy inside Randy's girlie undies, and just before pasting his lips to Randy's and using his tongue to spread them.

"Kith me you thucking thud," spilled out from Paul as Randy started sucking on the tip of the invading body part. Their joint snickers at the unintentional lisping quickly gave way to overly passionate making out and hands in competition to see who could make who ooze the most man juice from their throbbing hard-ons.

* * * * *

Randy and Paul only finally broke the lip lock and stopped the fondling of each others' boners, to be able to join in the singing and acting out of 'Time Warp' as it played on the big screen. The entire theater was on their feet for that one. It was one of the unwritten rules. You must sing and dance during 'Time Warp.' Kind of like if you live in Florida, you must have a pair of plastic pink flamingos in your yard; or to be considered a true redneck country boy, you have to drive a beater pickup truck...with a gun rack. They aren't written down anywhere, but there are just rules in life you must follow. Especially "must" if you want to have wonderful memories to grin at as you slobber on yourself in the nursing home in your twilight years. One of the wall plaques in their home was the Oscar Wilde quotation, 'Life is too important to be taken seriously.' Adhering to that attitude, and communicating constantly, had gotten them through every rough patch in their forty years together.

During the song, Randy looked over at the two young guys sitting in the first seats in the next section over from theirs. He recognized the one on the end as one of the students in his senior-level-required Business Policy course when he finally focused on his face instead of his nearly naked, and finely toned body. He was a really good looking kid that had set off his gaydar the first day of class. The twink he was beside was dressed in full Frank N. Furter paraphernalia also, which explained why his student was wearing only gold-colored swim trunks. Randy nudged Paul with his elbow and did a head toss their way as he said, "That was us forty years ago. Ain't it cute?"

After stealing a glance that direction, Paul smiled and nodded his head as he finished the final few words of the song. Then he further answered with, "You do notice all the hot boys, Randy. Always have."

"Well you are the one that taught me the rule about 'Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't read the dessert menu' aren't you?"

Paul only nodded back as the 'Touche' smirk took over his face before he mouthed the word to Randy. A second glance over at the young college guys caused him to add, "His Frank N. Furter is pretty hot too."

"Stop licking your lips, Paul. You only get to do that with your Frank N. Furter. Right before you lick something else." Randy accented the verbal suggestion with a rapid, Groucho Marx style, triple eyebrow flutter.

"The mood you have me in already has me wanting to lick you all over. But I'd settle for a sample taste of what I was playing with a few minutes ago." Paul added an overdone, Sarah Palin 'You betcha' wink, to his verbal tease back.

"I may just hold you to that, baby."

"You're going to make one challenge too many, babe, and I'm going to call your bluff."

"You're assuming I am bluffing, and without bothering to spell it first."

"Au contraire, mon ami. Forty years with you has me more than able to tell when you are bluffing and when you're not."

Randy stifled a laugh and asked, "Oh really? So which is it this time? Has blondie really caught a clue for a change?"

Paul simply grinned as wide as he could at first. One of those 'Cat that swallowed the canary' looks. Finally he stated, "You'll find out. Start up again and see what happens."

* * * * *

The audience members that were dressed as Brad and Janet came alive and stripped down to their underwear along with the actors on the screen. That was a perfect example of why the movie had become such a cult classic. No matter how prim and proper you were normally; no matter your background or societal position; with no concern for your image and status in whatever community you belonged to...Rocky Horror was where you could toss it all in the dumpster and do almost anything you wanted so long as it was parodying the film.

It also helped people to understand those who dressed as Frank N. Furter were most likely in drag the only time in their lives they would be. That choice of costume had nothing to do with being gay, a closet drag queen, or any desire to be transsexual; but rather just guys letting their hair down completely for shitz~n~giggles. It was acceptance at its highest level. It also certainly explained why the entire starting front line of the OU Bobcats football team strutted into the theater together in full Frank N. Furter outfits. It was a very public statement of how secure each one of them was with their sexual identity. Plus, this was Halloween and it was Rocky Horror. If you are going for the maximum laughs and most hilarious memories, the butchest boys on campus knew showing up looking like you were doing the midnight show at a gay bar was a sure bet to succeed at both. Rumors and whispers, if they happened later, didn't concern them. They knew who they were and what they preferred and that's all that mattered.

It was also a reminder to both Randy and Paul that they had been a part of the beginnings of that change in attitude four decades earlier. In 1976, Rocky Horror pretty much broke every rule on campus about sexual identity and tags. The movie was one in-your-face parody after another, but many never caught on to the moral of the celluloid version of an Aesop fable: 'Stop worrying about who's sleeping with who and who is loving who...just love is all that truly matters.' Forty years later, the movie was still preaching that underlying message and entertaining millions as it did.

Randy and Paul had more than done their part to bring being gay to the public table during those years. Once they committed to each other as sophomores at the university, they moved in together and became one of the first completely out and open couples on campus. They quickly became role models for other closeted students. The campus suicide hot line recruited them to help with distraught callers that weren't coping well with their very natural inclinations. The housing office brought them in to train new dorm resident assistants on how to handle gay issues arising in their little kingdoms. They helped form the first rag-tag gay support group that eventually morphed into a regular weekly meeting that was open to both students and the general public...and held at a supportive church even. If there was a gay social event happening on campus, most likely one or the other or both were involved in its planning. By the time Randy had earned his doctorate and applied for an associate professor position, the subject of his sexuality was nearly a complete non-issue for the people that made the decisions at OU. Paul had his dream of a little bookstore and cafe becoming a reality and the locals just overlooked the fact he was all but married to another man. Times were changing and so were the attitudes. Partially thanks to the silly movie they were watching.

* * * * *

Randy's hand had been inside Paul's lamé gym shorts playing with his hard cock ever since Frank N. Furter first brought his Rocky to life on the screen. It was the same way he had reacted forty years earlier, mainly because Paul had looked so much like Rocky back then and Randy was in complete lust with him. Paul had been doing his own version of foreplay also, switching back-and-forth from rummaging around inside Randy's silk undies teasing his cock and balls mercilessly, to kissing on his neck and nibbling on his ear lobes. An occasional pre-cum soaked finger would find its way through one or the others' rosebuds to add to the thrill of the edging they were able to do in the dark and secluded corner they occupied. Edging each other to the brink of orgasm that continued on through the entire movie.

"You have me harder than I have been in years, baby," Randy finally exhaled almost breathlessly after an extended make out and groping session.

"Can't possibly be any hornier than you have me right now, lover. Gawd, I feel like I am nineteen and doing this for the first time with you again. I haven't jizzed this much pre since I discovered jerking off was the solution to wet dreams as a teenager."

"And they say us old farts don't get all hot and bothered and can't have incredible sex. I could suck you for an hour right now and knowing you, probably make you cum two or three times." Randy paused to run his tongue back-and-forth across his upper lip a half dozen times before saying, "Make you cum in my mouth over and over like you did that first night when you fed me so much of your sweet college boy nectar."

Paul's snicker was quickly replaced with, "You did let out that long-repressed oral fixation that night. I can still remember how I damn near shit myself when you just dropped your head in my lap up here in the dark, pulled my waistband down, and started eating my bone like it was a popsicle on a hot day in August. I think I lasted all of a minute that first time you blew me."

"Maybe a minute and a half, baby," came with a wink. "And once I had you the first time, I wanted more. More and more and more. I wanted all of you and as many times as I could have you."

Paul tilted his face to Randy's and kissed his cheek. "And you did and still do anytime you want it. You were my dark-haired jock stud back then and are my silver-haired foxy stud now."

The look on Randy's face was unmistakable. His deep blue eyes were like sparkling sapphires and the grin was that of a teenager about to lose his virginity. His dick had been poking out a leg opening in his lady panties for close to an hour and responding to every touch and tug from Paul's hands. His desire was more obvious than the proverbial starving man looking over an all-you-can-eat buffet.

Paul's face was anything but a mystery also. His telltale eyes had shifted from a pale green to a color emeralds only attempted to be. The color that said he was well past the horny stage and into full-blown 'take me now' mode. His more than average cock had long ago grown up fully from all the foreplay attention. The now bright purple mushroom head was peeking out of the waistband of his clingy shorts and dribbling fresh pre in his happy trail every time his partner teased it. The gasping breaths he kept taking were far more the consequence of his intense arousal than lung damage from the long smoking habit he had finally broken a few years earlier. Paul was at the point of being the poster child for the phrase 'Ready, willing, and able.'

Just moments before the music for 'I'm Going Home' began filling the theater, Randy duplicated the move he had done forty years ago at almost the same moment in the movie...dropping his head into Paul's lap. Only this time he used his teeth to pull Paul's waistband free and down over his massive erection. Once he had expertly snugged it under Paul's rumbling nuts, Randy softly kissed each one and then started licking his way up the fleshy shaft trembling in anticipation in front of him. By the time his tongue tip took the first run under the sensitive ridge and moved on up to swipe away the newest rivulet of early sperm from the head slit, Paul had his fingers twisted in Randy's thick silver mane.

"Randy," he hissed quietly. "Are you sure about this? Fuck do I ever want this, and it feels so good, but damn, we aren't nineteen-year-old college kids now. And we are in a very public place." Whatever words he tried to say next turned into a barely muffled moan.

Randy spit out Paul's manhood only long enough to look up at him and calm his fears. "Look around, baby. Do you see anyone paying any attention to us? They are all into the final scenes, singing along and acting them out." He took an almost obscene full swallow of Paul's dong and then after bouncing his nose off the thick pubes, pulled off again and questioned, "Or do you really want me to stop?"

Paul's response of "Well no, but... Ohhh fuck... Randy..." trailed off into nothingness as Randy had no intention of stopping no matter what Paul said. He had slid to his knees on the floor between Paul's legs and impaled his tonsils with the head of Paul's pulsing dick. Randy had become a world-class expert at deep throat decades ago. After a couple of swallowing motions, he starting using his throat muscles to squeeze and massage the spongy rod and fleshy helmet filling it. Once he knew his lover was reduced to a blob of blubbering hot flesh giving itself over to the mouth controlling it and the last few functioning brain cells, he dialed back his intensity to settle into what he hoped would be the most sensuous blow job he had ever given.

Paul was seeing more colors and explosions than any Fourth of July fireworks show ever produced from behind his tightly pinched eyelids. Even after forty years, his lover had succeeded yet again at finding a new way to stimulate him orally. When Randy captured his cock with his palm and fingers and began a combined bobbing-twist-tonguing-swallow-stroke-it-some-more sucking routine, Paul moaned almost too loudly as every square millimeter of his cock was being stimulated at the same time. His subconscious took over as he instinctively cupped both of Randy's ears and started bucking up into the down thrusts the ravenous mouth was doing on him.

Randy knew the signs of an impending eruption from Paul. All the foreplay had him far closer than either of them wanted, so when Paul's legs began the uncontrollable quivering and before the knees could clench his ears, Randy stopped his oral attentions. Looking up into Paul's eyes, he mouthed 'I love you so much,' at the same time the crowd roared out the final words to "I'm Going Home.'

Paul smiled as big as his face would allow and pulled Randy up off his knees. "Stand still and enjoy babe," was the order he gave as he yanked the black silk undies down to the garters holding up Randy's costume leggings. Scooting forward in his seat, Paul then ran his hands up the fishnet encased legs and thighs before zeroing in on the thick fleshy pole that was waving hello in his face. Grabbing two handfuls of ass cheeks, he then began his own efforts at giving the hummer from hell.

Randy braced his quaking knees by leaning into the seat back behind him and anchoring his hands to Paul's shoulders as he gave himself over to Paul's sudden lust for cock in his mouth. He knew he wouldn't last long thanks to all the foreplay and his partner's talented skills, so he simply relaxed into the electrical-like charges that were surging through every nerve. He knew letting Paul bring him off first would be a plus for what he had planned. Paul would be ready to blow his load after taking his, and Randy was always that much hornier right after he had come, so he could dedicate his mouth totally to making Paul empty his balls quickly...and then pop the surprise on him.