Rocky Horror Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul knew he wouldn't have to wait long for the familiar taste of Randy's life fluid to spill over his tongue, but he helped it along anyway. Thanks to all the pre that was still seeping from his cock, he was able to lube up his middle finger easily. As he continued taking Randy's full-on hip thrusts to his face, he slipped his hand under Randy's balls and found his target. The sperm-drenched finger pierced Randy's anal ring with almost no resistance and by the time he was poking around for the hot button, Randy's thrusts had become even more intense. When Paul's fingertip bumped the magic spot, Randy shook all over and yanked Paul's head tight to his crotch as his nuts gave up the fight and released his orgasm down Paul's throat.

Randy had bit his tongue hard to keep from crying out in ecstasy when his dam gave way and the massive load flowed into his cum chute. It was one of the largest and most satisfying releases he had ever had. Once he had reasonable control of his body again, he dropped back between Paul's legs and took his cock between his lips...but only after giving him a quick kiss on the way down to his knees. He was now a man on a mission: Get his lover to squirt in his mouth as quickly as possible. The end music was playing and the credits were already scrolling on the movie screen. His timing had been off but he was still determined to make his plan work.

Paul couldn't believe the fervent furor Randy was using on his engorged cock. He was already so close to coming it wasn't funny, but Randy was working his tool so intently it was as if he had to catch a bus or something. He wanted to come and needed to come, so he didn't make any attempt at getting his lover to ease up on his suctioning, but instead nuzzled into the cushioned theater chair to enjoy the inevitable explosion.

Randy was taking mouth swallows on Paul that were so full his lips lost contact on the head for a millisecond on each upward move and nearly broke his nose on Paul's pubic bone on the downward ones as he buried his face in Paul's thick man shrubbery. He had become like an out-of-control jackhammer as he bobbed up and down. Part of it was pure lust driven, but another part was him hearing the theater manager start announcing the look-a-like contest winners. 'Shit!' he thought to himself. 'Time's up dude. Empty those balls now, lover,' he silently said as he swallowed Paul one last time and made his throat force the load free.

Paul's eyes snapped open and he screamed as he felt Randy's tonsils squeezing his cock like never before. His body began a series of spasms that would make a 6.5 California earthquake seem like a kiddie roller coaster ride and his cock followed by shooting one big wad after another into the hungry mouth that was devouring him. He had both hands laced behind Randy's neck and his hips involuntarily humped up into his cheeks as the last rope of cum escaped from his cock and dribbled down Randy's chin. He tried to pull him up for a kiss and make a snowball, but Randy shook his head and raised his right index finger to signal 'Just a minute' as he remained on his knees. Paul only looked at him in utter confusion. They both might as well be naked and with the house lights now half up and the spotlight rushing over the crowd as the contest winners were announced, said it was just a matter of time before their little balcony sexcapade would be exposed.

Randy already knew they had been busted. When Paul came and screamed, Randy glanced sideways and saw his Business Policy student and what was evidently his boyfriend, staring straight at him and Paul and giving them a double thumbs up to go along with the huge smiles on their faces. Randy smiled back best he could with Paul's cock still erupting in his mouth and returned the thumbs up sign. 'At least they didn't have a cell phone out videoing us. Guess who just earned an 'A' on his midterm?' went through Randy's mind just as he heard "And the top two trophies for best Frank N. Furter and Rocky goes to..." echo through the theater at the same time the intrusive spotlight started scanning the balcony seats.

"Paul! Yank up your shorts and marry me!"

"What the fuck? What the hell did you just say?"

"I'll explain later. Quick! Get your cock back in those running shorts and say you'll marry me." Randy had managed to get his cum-soaked girl panties at least half over his crotch as he was speaking. Still on his knees, he thrust his hand forward and put the ring he held between his thumb and index finger to eye level for Paul. "Well, yes or no? Will you marry me? For real? Down the aisle at church. Legal license and all." Thankfully Paul nodded his head as he answered because the applause and cheers that went up when their names were announced drowned out his acceptance. That was followed by a standing ovation and an even more deafening round of cheering when Dan, the theater manager, had them stand up and share what had just happened besides winning the contest.

Even though their clothes were a mess and it was sort of obvious they had been doing more than just enjoying the movie, Randy proudly wrapped his arm around Paul and announced to the packed house they would be getting married finally after forty years together. Dan caused another huge outburst from the crowd when he told everyone Randy and Paul's first date had been right here at The Athena for the first showing of Rocky Horror in 1976.

"He knew you were going to do that?" Paul questioned after Randy had announced to the packed theater they would be getting married finally after forty years together.

A sheepish look was on Randy's face as he shook his head yes. As the noise finally quelled he explained further. "When you told Dan a few weeks ago at the bookstore that we were coming dressed as we were on our first date, he decided right then who was winning the look-alike contest. He already knew from me I was intending to propose and almost talked me into doing it with the spotlight on us as I asked. I did manage to convince him I wanted it to be a slightly more intimate moment, but conceded to letting him make a production out of your answer." Randy paused a few seconds as if in deep thought before adding, "Thank God you said yes."

* * * * *

Later at home, Randy and Paul made love again but much slower and fully. Then, like they had almost every time before, they pillow-talked awhile before going to sleep. This night's post-coital words were mostly reviewing the various congratulations and well-wishes from the wide range of students, university personnel, and townies at the theater. They agreed on which one meant the most to them and always would. It had been the first one they received as it was from Randy's student, Steve and his boyfriend who were sitting in the next section over from them. The words they said after their congratulations were what made them so memorable.

"Dr. Wolfe, after watching you and Mr. Robinson make love like you did after all those years together...right here in the open and not hiding your feelings at all. Well, it just made me and Chris realize we had something really special too, and have had all four years we've been together. We decided to follow you down the aisle because I asked Chris to marry me tonight and he said yes too. Thank you both for doing your own 'Time Warp' tonight and showing us the way."

Thank you for taking the time to read this story. I hope you enjoyed it. This is my entry for the Halloween contest and your vote and comments would be greatly appreciated. jkd