All Comments on 'RMC: Rocky Mountain Christmas'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I love stories with emotional intimacy mixed with smoking hot sex. :) Your story is extremely well crafted, you are now one of my favorite authors.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Great story. A fantastic read indeed. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Super story!!

Thanks for sharing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delete and seperate

delete this and seperate it in to shorter chapters most readers don't want to read a 12 page story because they don't have the time and due to the computer they use can't bookmark or save it. keep the chapter to 3-4 pages unless they are in the novels area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Thoroughly enjoyed it - great characterisation ... yes, it is long, but well worth the time spent reading it.. Keep it up

Woody4everWoody4everover 11 years ago
Great, hot read

This was well written and hopefully there will be more. there is a lot of potential here for other relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
absolutely great story and it is not too long.

i

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
REMINDS ME OF HUGH HEFNER'S THEME SONG

THANK HEAVEN FOR LITTLE GIRLS with a ton of connotations included, TK U MLJ LV NV

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

I prefer brother sister romantic stories but this one between Uncle and niece was very very nice. Perhaps there was a bit too much sex.Did I just say that!? And, I would have shaved a bit off the age difference but all in all it was a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks for this excellent story, great build up, character development and narrative. Correct length.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope there's more

I hope this is the beginning of a multiple episode story. Thanks!

Fat_Dad

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINover 11 years ago
Very well done.

The only reason I gave you five stars for this story is that 10 were not available. Very well done. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

I don't normally read stories longer than 3 or 4 pages because they do not usually hold my attention. This story was the exception. It was very well written and drew me into it. Keep up the great work. Hopefully you will pick up from here with a continuation of this one. Would love to see what happens after she went back to college. Awesome writer. Thanks.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 11 years ago
Might want to check...

The sister has been with her husband and brother-in-law fro the beginning? Might want a DNA on all the kids.

Well written but rushed at the end. Very well developed until then.

JamesgivesloveJamesgivesloveover 11 years ago
Awesome story !!!!

I had to read all 12 chapters.....great story. I loved it. I look forward to next chapters. One possible senerio, how about Bug telling her mom what a great lover Uncle Jimmy is and Mom deciding she has to find out for herself if it's true. I look forward to reading what happens on his birthday and in July.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Story!!!

Loved every part of this story. It had my attention from beginning to end. Will be looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

loved it from start to end. hope there is a follow up with what happens at his birthday and in july.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story.

All good things come to an end. Just maybe your next story will be the birthday bash.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Italics

Not intending this as a negative comment I loved the story. A couple of things caught my attention though.

Through out the story you have used italics. To highlight the temperature in the radio at the very beginning. Then in the conversation with his sister.

Purely my opinion, I think having the whole radio part in italics would have been better. Kind of make it stand out a bit more. Show it to be something separate from the rest of the story.Then you could have done the same with the news reports about the winter storm later in the story.

I did not understand why you had the conversation with the sister in italics. At first I though it was a silent conversation happening by facial expression. Kind of like they were reading each others thoughts through looks. Then that seemed wrong.

Okay...I've just gone through the loss of two members of my family.Death has been on my mind a lot of late so... if I read it right his wife died two years before. As long as they were together, two years is nothing, He would still be a raw nerve. Almost any mention of his wife would be painful. Around page nine you had Bug talking about her and his wife. It was something he had not known about.

It should have torn him to shreds. You had the G-string well pulled tight by then. That was your change to give the heart string a good twang. The story has a slow up around that point. It would have played well.

These are simply my opinions. It was a beautiful story as it stands.

It makes me hope I can get my long story back in time, from the lady editor I sent it to. I want to be in competition with this story, and not with a little quick bit of fun I wrote to pass the time.

Five stars

M.S.Tarot

drteethodrteethoover 11 years ago

For someone to want to read a 12-page erotic story to its conclusion, it had better damn well have enough going on to maintain interest throughout... plot, characterization, sexual content, and so on. Well this story certainly has all that, in spades. Thank you for submitting it.

If I haven't favourited you yet, rest assured I will correct that oversight very quickly.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowover 11 years ago
Great story

Well worth reading!

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartover 11 years ago

Well done Ben. Loved it. I have to agree about the slow part needing a bit more emotion perhaps. I think you could(regardless of whether or not people say they will read it) expand on some of the subtopics too, i.e. Brook or his current relationships. I appreciate the character development and the numerous subtopics. I want more. write more please.

HikergirlHikergirlover 11 years ago
Not my genre, but...

....because you're the one who wrote it, I read it anyway, and I'm glad I did. Very well crafted, great character development, and some good lessons about how couples need to work together to find out what works for them.

daddys_girl3daddys_girl3over 11 years ago
Long story but,

well worth reading! Very nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow loved it

On the edge the whole time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story line, may have bogged down in a couple spots, making it appear to be to long. Still it was a very good read.FB3B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars fantastic!

Very well written. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I would absolutely love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's too long

it's too damn long, long! you could have told the story in half the time. no prizes for long winded tales! better luck next time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What happens next?

Many hints of things to come., Brooke could be a shared Birthday Present. Gayle could get curious about Jim and Bug. What happens in July?

Keep this story going. I do kind of agree about shorter chapters; 3-6 pages can work well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too long?! no way!!

I love longer stories. Longer stories give a better experience than, one-page wonders. Keep writing and don't sweat the nay-sayers. I'd love to read more about Jim, Bug, and maybe her mom. That would be so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

All of it was great except the conversation between bug and him.. it was just a bit off, slightly strange but to me made the whole relationship just weird, unrealistic and simply strange.. don't know how else to put it, it wasnt love and it wasnt a fling and the conversation seemed stuck in a strange middle of the two. (obviously the whole thing is unrealistic but you get what i mean)

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
First Rate

This was a great story. It touched a little on everyone's fantasies. The sex was also well done. I enjoyed the length, and also the knowledge that it would have an ending. I get so pissed off when a great story is just left in the middle (for whatever reason)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very good

Loved it. Damb, you couldn't get brook into the lodge with them. But very good. Wish I could get it done to me like that.

ThreeDayThreeDayover 11 years ago
Something for everyone

This was just a wonderful story. Very good sex, good storyline, even some winter storm drama. If this was "second place" in the contest, I can't wait to read the winner.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 11 years ago
Thanks

This story was awesome . I can see a few more chapters if you really wanted to .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!!!

The most beautiful, warm, exciting, sexy, realistic, romantic erotic novel I have ever read, AND written with style and beautiful language !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Twist

Wow! Did not see that twist coming. You did a good job connecting Executive Platinum story with this one.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Talk about an education.

Did so enjoy your marathon effort.

Normally I go for the just a coupla page jobs but you trapped me and I didn't miss a word.

You listed some magic experiences that I had never even thought of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Isn't seduction Grand

One of the best, well written stories of sex I have read. . .

Looking for more from this author. . .

Great Job !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

The best

JorannJorannalmost 11 years ago
wow!!!

Just wanted to say how much I loved this story and am looking forward to any future chapters. The tie-ins with the main character to other tales you have posted was perfect. I always hate when a good story ends and there are no more adventures for my favorite characters. Now it gives me even more to read and enjoy!

KojoteKojotealmost 11 years ago
You are...

...a really great author. At the very beginning it felt like alittle too much poetry. But then I started to listen to your main character and got sucked in. You had it all: action, build up and erotic. And a good deal of intelligent thoughts spcing it up even further.

Now i'm sated for today and that is a REALLY good thing. Feels like putting away a damn good book. Which doesn't happen that often with a 'short' story.

Perfect work. Thank you very much!

BenLongBenLongalmost 11 years agoAuthor
additional comments

I occasionally get personalize feedback about stories, here a couple that arrived that way:

BenLong,

I can't thank you enough for this wonderful tale. You invested so much care in every scene, it was riveting. But beyond your exceptionnal skill in depicting sexual relations and all the physical reactions, you also took the time to explore the psychological aspects involved in their personas. It was so nice to read about healing and genuine caring for the well being of others. I hope to read more about this family... so many more wonderful things can still happen. Hopefully, you will indulge us in the near future.

********

A chapter 2?

You left a cliffhanger. is there any idea of when the next installment comes out? How about Bug helping her mom seduce her brother? and then getting her father into the act for next Christmas?

*************************

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Tale?.

Really liked this although it took me a while to get into it, I found while reading I was liking it to familiar situations in my life, so, I also wondered if any of it actually happened or if it is all fiction. A great story well written!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE LIFE OF A SKI BUNNY AND A SKI BUM

hooked on the "THINK SNOW"...TK U MLJ LV NV

dustdevildustdevilover 10 years ago
Excellent Read

Great reading. More along the lines of a novel but still great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr. Ben

An EXCEPTIONAL read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ski lodge

Many thanks for a lovely story with just the right level of loving sex.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

5 STARS for the love shown in this story . Thanks

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Again.

I just read this story again and realised I have a 'Bug catcher' in my house.

Can't help but wonder if I had got it earlier in my life whether I would have had a similar wonderful experience?

That is a fabulous yarn.

AntigoniAntigoniover 10 years ago
Well done

An extraordinary reading. It balances masterfully respect, lust and desire. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very hot

I've never commented on a story. Most are curious but fail to get me off. I had to grip my cock three times to enacultion reading this story. On the third time I was screaming out the name of my own 23 year old hot nieces name.

LoneWolfLoverGirl2244LoneWolfLoverGirl2244over 10 years ago
Amazing Writing!

You have an amazing talent to balance lust and desire perfectly! I absolutely love this story! But with incest being my favorite, thanks to my uncle, this was a not so distant reminder of me and my uncle. This may be the second best pice I've read so far, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really enjoyed this story. The length is good, much better than one story split into multiple chapters for the writers benefit. The characters are explained very well and there is a good story as well as the sex. I have just read the first sequel to this and it may help if you pointed to that from here. Thanks.

mdngtman7mdngtman7about 10 years ago
very good story

I must admit, when running through the story headlines which one will be a good one to waste time on. This one started out good, got better, slow in some parts but all in all very good. The epilogue as it were, to climax it all together was very well done. It brought out our human frailities, sorry bout spelling lol. We all are vulnerable to the human flesh, thank god for that lol. Very nice story, and good read thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

There's plenty of sex, but each sexual encounter is too short, it all happens too fast. I'd have preferred more teasing, more -- and extended -- foreplay. There could have been a little reticence on her part to go too far too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very wow

This is so me. We didn't have a chalet but my niece seduced me too. She not beautiful except to me. She could lose some weight, she's a little chubby, but thats how I always liked women. But I love her and she loves me and her mother's finally ok with us as there aren't actually that many years separating us and no other family. Bug has some stuff to learn and unlearn and patient uncles are good for these things. Like this.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
delicate, discrete, delicious

and very sexy. with a few familial disclaimers along the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

great story kept me reading to the end, better than alot of storys in this section

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

A really fine, well written story. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Five star story

Your story is one of the best written on this site. Initially I skimmed through the beginning, but as I got hooked I started over. Since it goes back to 2012 I doubt the followup will happen, but I can always hope the July birthday party reunion occurs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow, there is a next chapter !

Luckily I checked your other work and found that the story continues. Will be reading it with much anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Masterpiece

This is, without question, the finest piece of writing I have ever seen on Litterotica. Congratulations on a very fine piece of work, and Thanx for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reminds me of my niece and meI

I've been fucking my gorgeous niece for six years since she first moved here to go to college. She finally confessed to me a week later that she chose that college just so she could "fuck my brains out" it hasn't stopped!!!!! My sister and brother in-law both know.....we had to tell them since we are expecting our first baby!!!

10towers10towersabout 7 years ago
Still tremendous on a second read

I first read this wonderful story some years ago. After reading page one I realized I had read it before. I set it aside for a while, and then dove in again. It was enjoyable again because it is so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot

I loved it...it make me cum

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Well Written!

As others have commented before. A very good story.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
really a terrific story

well written, very sexy. i can see why its so highly rated. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Would you continue the story about Bug and Jerry, you left everyone guessing what happened with the little gift that as left in the car, Looking forward to reading another chapter.

mastertech19mastertech19over 5 years ago
Great job

Awesome story. Great job. Best I've seen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice novel

Good story, pleasant to read. Characters are well developed. I could have been longer but development back at home would be different and might have lost the charm.

You are well picturing the situation. The young woman seems so good :-).

Funny to see repeat of incest from mother and daughters.

I appreciated the transmission of knowledge and the way to see teens urgency as just inexperience.

ManAmorousManAmorousabout 5 years ago
SUPER EXCELLENT!!!

It's often said there are only three things you have to remember about buying or owning real estate: Location, Location, Location!

Well, I have three things to say about this story: EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!! EXCELLENT!!!

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
Your Username goes quite well with this story ...

..., for it was certainly long, but worth every page!

Very well written, and absolutely engaging throughout.

Not simply sexy and hot, but loving as well, and I loved it.

5 Stars, and an Instant Favorite.

My thanks, and on to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wake me up

Zzzzzz, oh sorry, fell asleep again while reading. Hmmm, but of a novel, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ProbablyTheBestEver;;;

This was certainly the best written Literotica story I have ever read, at least in an Uncle-Niece Romance. I had hoped that our mature hero, Jim, would have a chance to really do his younger sister before the story ended, but maybe that is still somewhere in the future? Anyway, Thanx for the Great Read.

BenLongBenLongabout 4 years agoAuthor

Well, I certainly appreciate that feedback much more than "Wake me up... Zzzzz"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The very best.

An outstanding story. Filling in backgrounds was done with a sparsity of words. The adventure actually had a theme. All characters were viable as real people. The sex was raw, copious and instructive. Aw, hell. It was just the hottest and the very best. It has BenLong since I have read something this entertaining.

durango_lady7durango_lady7over 3 years ago

Fine story--maybe a bit long and repetitive. Since I'm from SW Colorado, I enjoyed the setting.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I liked it, it was long, but nothing that made want to put it down. I actually read the "Birthday Presents", it made me want to read this story so I could see what it like when it was just the two of them. Better for me than "Birthday Presents" , but threesomes aren't my thing (to read about at least)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RMC

Sequel needed...

Learns to deepthroat and swallow, and enjoy.

Also give up anal cherry and enjoy.

Good story!

BenLongBenLongover 3 years agoAuthor

Sequel Needed? Just how many more sequels do I need to put out?

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/rmc-birthday-presents

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/rmc-janets-dilemma

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/rmc-national-nude-day-orgy

https://www.literotica.com/beta/s/summers-past

As well as the preqeuls Deja Vu, Awake and the parallel Executive Platinum series.

No, sorry, no more to come. Jim has been put to bed, again and again and again. LOL

Nibbler69Nibbler69about 3 years ago
A real read.

What a fantastic read! I was going to say story but this goes well above that level, normally reserved those that want to have a quick read, five card shuffle and oops where did that cum from. This has been beautifully put together with a great story line and setting and the characters have been worked well, with much, much more for the future and continuation into a really good novel. Hey, why not my friend go with the storyline, the people who tell you you should include this or that, bollocks to them this is your story not theirs and most of them are armchair worriers and don't have a clue. The storyline is playing out well and has many possibilities for the future so please continue in your own style and not be influenced by the non accredited. I'm English and for me your writings (the first I have read but certainly not the last) are well written (also something I don't promote on this site but for a few). In short I had a fantastic read and being self employed carried on reading instead of doing otherwise, nice downtime. So please continue the drama in the same style and don't be influenced by the armchair wannabies. I look forward to the characters developing theirs relationship and what the future holds. Oh! and watch for the typos' (ch7 had a few and couple of times I had to think where were we). Hum! I think I have covered a fare bit of ground here. Willing to give more direct input if you pm me.. good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Long and boring 😴 story

DoctimeDoctime10 months ago

One of my favorites although I have never replicated it in real life. Years ago (probably 50+); one of my older male friends said β€œLaddie the same things are going on, just different people doing it!”!! He was right of course and also very WISE!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I just finished my second time through this story. A lovely blend of the erotic with a fine sense of emotional balance among the various central characters. Thank you for placing and keeping the erotica in balance with recognizable human situations, even though the stretch of relationships is skating on the far edge of probability. I have a lot more of your stories still to read and I’m looking forward to a lot of enjoyment.

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo8 months ago

Great story. Not the best ever, but certainly well up there. Really pleased to see there's more in the same series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1463 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES