Rocky Mountain High Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anything, the storm had worsened, wind blowing so hard that the snow stung their faces. She clung to Ryan as they floundered along behind Dave, who was pushing through the deepening snow, trying to clear a path to the cabin. It was up to her knees and once again her teeth were chattering. "Eiyeee!" she cried. "Oh my god, it is s-s-so cold!" The little group made it to the door and Dave held it open while Diana and Ryan stumbled in. He followed them into the tiny cabin and slammed the door shut. It was pitch black inside. Diana felt her way in, edging along the wall. Someone bumped into her - Ryan or Dave, she wasn't sure who - and something (was that a hand?) dragged slowly across the back of her legs. She quickly moved out of the way. A flashlight clicked on. Dave was crouched beside her, setting down the heater. He aimed his flashlight at a small table beside the bed. "Set that lamp down there, Ryan, I'll get it goin'."

The little log cabin was barely warmer than outside but at least it provided shelter from the wind. Dave set the ancient heater down on the tiny bit of floor space in the cramped room, pulled a lighter from his pocket and got it going. "This'll take the edge off for the night but I'm warnin' ya, it'll be cold. I threw some extra blankets on the bed. They'll help a bit but it'll be a three-dog night in here for sure."

Diana was really starting to feel uncomfortable around the big man. "A three-dog night? What on earth is that?"

"Oh, it's just an old sayin'. Used to be when trappers were out on the lines, it'd get so cold they'd sometimes bed down with their dogs to stay warm."

"The things you learn at the most unlikely times."

Dave looked at Diana in the dim light of the lamp. "So you gonna make it a one-son night or something? Like I said, I got no other beds, not even my roll-aways."

Ryan spoke up. "No, no, we'll figure it out. We have some warmer clothes in the car. I'll sleep on the floor."

"Suit yourself. If it don't work out, you can always come back to the main house. The front door's always open." He turned to Diana. "Ma'am, I hate to do it but I gotta take my coat back from ya. For sure I'll need it again before this storm is over." She was still shivering as he took it from her. In the dim light she watched his eyes drop to her breasts, knowing her nipples were stiff from the chill, no doubt obvious under the thin fabric of her dress. She too regretted not changing into more practical clothes before they left the wedding.

They thanked him as he stepped out into the wild night again, another blast of cold air filling the room, wind slamming the door shut. Diana came over, wrapped her arms tightly around Ryan and squeezed. "Ryan, that man gives me the creeps." She shivered violently. "Lord, it is so cold! I hope that heater does a better job than it is right now!"

"Give it a few minutes, it should get better. I'll run back to the car and grab our suitcases."

"And Ryan, get that idea out of your head right now. You are not sleeping on the floor tonight. We're both adults. Under the circumstances, I'm sure we can share a bed for one night and I don't care what those two dirty old men think. After all, we're family; it's not like we're strangers trapped together in this room."

"As long as you're okay with it, I guess I am. I can't say I was looking forward to a night on the floor. Haven't done that since my college days," he chuckled. "Thanks. I'm going to head back and get our stuff. And yeah, those guys seem pretty rough. You'll be okay here on your own for a minute?"

Diana sank down onto the bed and yawned. "I'll bet I'm asleep before you're back. Be careful out there, Hon." She lay down on top of the blankets and pulled them up around herself, shivering.

Ryan stepped outside as quickly as he could, pushed the door shut and ran off toward the car. He hit the unlock button on the key fob and saw the headlights flash a few feet away. Shivering with cold he pressed the hood release. Nothing. He hit the unlock button and tried again. Still nothing. Fuck! This can't be happening! The hood is frozen too? Now what? There was no point trying the doors. There was no other way into the storage compartment. He gave it a few more tries but the thing refused to open. Holy shit, I can't stay out here another second! He gave up and ran slipping and sliding back to the cabin. He pulled the door closed and locked it tight, then stood near the heater, soaking up the warmth it was beginning to give out. His hair was matted with snow, it was melting through his trousers and socks; he was shaking uncontrollably.

Diana lifted her head. "What's wrong, Hon? Where are the bags?"

"B-bad news, Mom" he managed to say as he stood there shivering, teeth chattering. "Car's frozen. What we're w-wearing is all we have."

"Sweetheart, come here right now! Look at you, you're chilled to the bone!" She jumped up, wrapped a blanket around the both of them and hugged him tightly to herself, rubbing his back. "Well, we'll just have to manage. I was hoping for my pyjamas but I guess this dress will have to do."

"Umm, I - I hate to say it but we can't sleep in these clothes, Mom. I'm not trying to pull anything funny here, I just know it'll make things worse if we do, honestly. I found that out years ago when I went winter camping. We really will be better off without them. Plus, they'll be the only clothes we have until I get that damned car open. I'll sleep on the floor. It'll be okay."

"You certainly will not! I have no problem sharing a bed with you, even if it's only in my underwear. Surely you don't, do you? There's no reason why you should."

Actually, Ryan did have a problem with it. The thought of being in bed with his half-naked mother was a bit more than he was prepared to deal with. Not that he was too shy, that wasn't the problem. The problem was he'd always found her very attractive, even - dare he say - sexually attractive. She was a true 'Mother-I'd-Love-to-Fuck', a milf of the first degree. He'd certainly had his fantasies about her over the years, vivid fantasies of the two of them together.

"N-no, no, I guess not."

"Okay then, unzip me, Hon. Let's go to bed and try to get some sleep, hmm? I'm completely done in."

She spun around and Ryan watched the back of his mother's dress spread open as he undid the long zipper. First her bare shoulders, then her bra, then her lower back, then finally her panties - all came into view as he pulled the tab down. "Brrr!" she squealed. "You're really sure this is for the best, are you?" She drew her arms up out of the sleeves and dropped the dress to the floor. She stepped out of it and turned to him, one arm shielding her breasts as she stooped down to gather it up. She tossed it on the bed. "And my stockings? Should they come off too? Brrr!"

Ryan was in a daze, unable look away. His mother, his beautiful, extremely hot mother, was standing in front of him wearing a lacey black push-up bra, low-cut panties, and stockings. Oh, and those absurdly-high-heeled shoes. Ho. Lee. Shit. She is so fucking hot! "N-no. No, you can leave them on." He smiled weakly. "The shoes might be uncomfortable though."

"Oh, for heaven's sake, of course I'll take these off!" She kicked them to the foot of the bed. "Ryan, look at your cheeks, they're burning red! Hon, are you embarrassed?"

"Well, ah, it does feel a little weird to be here with you like this. Not something I've ever dreamt I'd see."

She laughed out loud. "Oh Sweetheart, relax. I don't mind you seeing me like this. After all, it used to be part of my job, remember?" She dropped her arm to give him a full view of her bra and did a little curtsey. "Just pretend I'm in a bathing suit." She turned her back to him as she raised her arms and let her hair down from the French curl she'd worn all day. It fell softly around her shoulders. 'Dreamt he'd see'? I wonder what he meant by that? She climbed in under the covers. "Brrr! Ryan, hurry, this bed is like ice!" She rolled over and turned her back to him. "I promise I won't peek, Hon." He needed no further encouragement. He turned the flame of the oil lamp down to a bare flicker. A moment later he was stripped to his boxers and climbing in behind her, shivering as his bare skin hit the cold sheets. She shuffled back against him, pulling the layers of blankets up high around their shoulders. "Come up behind me, Hon. Ooo, you're so warm!" She lifted her head. "Are you okay, Ryan? Do you mind me being close like this?"

Am I okay with it? Are you kidding me? "Sure, Mom. It's okay. You're nice and warm too." She wiggled her shoulders and pressed her back against his chest. She took his hand. "Here Hon, put your arms around me." He slid one arm under her head, the other around her waist. She reached down and pulled his hand up under her chin, his arm resting between her breasts. "Oh, this is much better. Good night, Sweetheart. Let's get some sleep, hmm?"

Sleep? How am I supposed to get any sleep? Fucking hell, I'm in bed with my half-naked mother, spooning her, my arm between her tits! How in hell am I supposed to get any sleep? "Umm-hmm, good night, Mom."

In spite of how tired he was, Ryan knew he was going to have trouble falling asleep. It was more than he'd ever dreamt possible and he couldn't believe it was happening. Being in bed with her, her hot skin against his, feeling the weight of her breasts on his arm, her ass against his cock - if someone had told him that someday he'd find himself like this, he'd have had them committed...

The oil lamp was softly flickering while the wind howled around the cabin and snow hissed against the tiny window. Diana had fallen asleep almost immediately; her chest rose and fell steadily as she slept. Ryan was still awake, listening to his mother's breathing. Try as he might, he couldn't relax, couldn't get the images of his mother stripping her clothes off, images of her standing there in front of him in her bra and panties, especially in those stockings and 'come fuck me' shoes. What he really couldn't get out of his head was the idea of the two of them making out. It was driving him mad and, what was worse, the more he thought about it, the more his cock swelled. It was unstoppable and didn't taken long to become an iron-hard rod wedged between them. He tried to ease away from her so she wouldn't feel it but the thought of her waking up to a stiff cock pressed against her ass didn't help matters at all.

Diana stirred, waking to the feel of cold air on her back. She sensed Ryan was pulling away from her and it was making her cold again. She started to shuffle back to stay close but stopped, her body rigid, her eyes wide open. Is that...? She moved her hips slightly. It is! Oh my god, Ryan has an erection! She kept perfectly still, trying her best to pretend she was still asleep. Her mind was racing. It has to be just a normal nighttime thing, yes? He's not hard because of me, is he? She didn't dare move. She was sure if he woke up to find he had an erection, he'd be mortified. She didn't know what to do. She knew she couldn't go back to sleep, not with his cock poking her ass but, what? She decided there was nothing she could do but wait it out. Surely things would settle down in a few minutes. She thought it was probably because of a dream he must be having. It would be over soon.

Ryan held his breath when he felt her move. If she woke up now, she'd feel it for sure. He felt her hips move and then pull away from him ever so slightly. He prayed that she was still asleep. I have to move. For god's sake, my cock is prodding my mother's ass. He held his breath and shifted his hips back from her. His cock wasn't touching her anymore but it refused to relax. Plus - the last thing he needed to have happen - it had slipped out through the fly of his boxers. So now, not only was he in bed stripped to his shorts, next to his extremely attractive mother in her bra and panties, but his cock was a raging hard-on, in the open, pointing directly at her ass.

Diana felt him pull further away. Regardless of how cold she was now, she kept still. She waited. Surely it would soon pass and everything would go back to normal. She was starting to shiver again but she wanted to wait until she was sure his erection was gone. What she wanted most of all was to snuggle up again and go back to sleep. Thinking that just inching her way back to him would be too obvious and might wake him, she decided to trust her instincts and make one deliberate move, to get it over with and relax again. So she did. The shock of it made her catch her breath. He still has it! Oh, no, no, no, this isn't happening! All she had managed to do was force his cock down so that now it was pressed tightly against her ass, barely an inch from her pussy. And it's outside his shorts! She could feel the thick head against the back of her thighs. And then, once again, those thoughts began running through her mind...

Ryan felt her shivering and knew it must be because he'd pulled away from her. He felt badly but wasn't sure what to do about it. Suddenly she shifted, deliberately closing the gap between them. He held his breath, not daring to move. She'd gone and done the unthinkable! Now his cock was almost between her legs - one thrust and he'd be pressed right up against her pussy. He listened to her breathing, trying to make sure she was asleep. She seemed to be and yet something felt different... She still had his arm wedged between her breasts, held tightly against her chest. Her breathing was deep and regular, she seemed to be sleeping but something had changed and his scalp tingled when he finally realised what it was. I can feel her heart! Her heart is pounding! He could feel it racing, plain as day, against her chest, against his arm. She must be awake! Why'd she move back against me like that? She's got to know what's happening down there! Until now, his thoughts were mostly about holding back, knowing she'd be shocked if she found out what was going on, quite literally, between them. Now he wasn't so sure. If this was some sort of sign, he wasn't going to let the opportunity go by. But how to make sure? What could he do to find out if she wanted this? He was pretty certain 'Hey Mom, wanna fuck?' wouldn't do. He thought about it for a moment and decided the best plan would be to push back against her, like she had just done. With any luck his cock would end up between her thighs, or at least somewhere she couldn't help but notice it. He took a breath, tightened his arms around her and thrust his hips forward. Success! Now his cock was definitely where a son's shouldn't be. There was no way she could think that was accidental. He held her tightly and waited.

Neither of them moved a muscle. They held completely still, barely breathing. Then, almost imperceptibly, Diana slowly raised her knee, creating a narrow gap between her thighs. She gently pushed her hips back against him, allowing his cock to slide deeply between her legs. What am I doing? WHAT am I DOING?

Now Ryan knew she was awake. It was subtle, it was just a tiny movement but he knew what the message was. His entire body tingled with the realisation of it: his own mother was allowing him to put his hardened cock between her legs. She was making it very clear that she okay with it, that she was accepting what was happening and, he assumed, what was about to happen. There was no turning back now. He was going to fuck his own mother, right there, right then, in that bed.

He slowly began to rub his hips against her ass, sliding his cock along the silk panties that covered her pussy. His movements became stronger, faster. She responded by pushing back against him, spreading her legs to open a wide gap between her thighs. She held his arm tightly against her chest and her breathing became harder and shorter. Then she reached back and put her hand on his hip, feeling him thrust against her. He slipped his hand under her bra and squeezed her breast, her hard nipple pressed into his palm.

Hands shaking, she pulled the back of her panties down. They caught on his stiff cock; he helped her slide them down her legs. She kicked them off under the covers. He ran his hand up and down her leg and felt the smoothness of her stocking, the sensual curves of her hip and thigh. She shifted her hips, lifted her knee and reached down between her thighs. 'Oh god, oh my god, this is happening,' she whispered to herself. She guided him deeply between her thighs, then pushed back against him, sliding her pussy along his cock. She pressed harder, rubbing her ass against his groin, angling her hips to open herself to him. His cock slipped between the moist lips and he began to enter her. A violent shudder ran through her; suddenly she forced her thighs together, blocking him.

Ryan kept going, trying to push his cock up into her, trying to enter her regardless of her apparent attempt to stop him. It was beyond his control - this was going to happen. There was no turning back, not when they had gone this far. He slid his hand down between her thighs and lifted her leg.

She let him.

Once again her whole body jerked violently as she felt him enter her. She gasped loudly, her heart beating against her chest. She bent forward and offered herself to him completely, taking him in as deeply as she could, bracing herself against the bed. Ryan pushed his rigid cock into her, gently and slowly - once, twice, three times - then harder, deeper, over and over again, one arm under her shoulder, the other still holding her breast. She put her hand over his and squeezed hard, then twisted back, put her hand on the back of his neck and pressed her lips to his. They held that embrace as he moved inside her, faster, more urgently. The cold air of the cabin washed over her, hardened her nipples, dimpled her skin.

He pushed into her as deeply as he could, holding his hips tightly to her ass. She was wet, hot, taking him, accepting him, opening herself completely. His hands were shaking. Never had he thought this moment would ever actually happen, that he would actually be in bed with her, making love to her, his cock inside her. I'm inside her! Is this really happening? Holy shit, I've actually got my cock inside my mother, fucking her! This is so...unreal! He was concentrating now, concentrating on every sensation that passed between them. When she held his hand to her breast he could feel her hard nipple against his palm. When she kissed him, her lips were soft, hot and moist. He inhaled her scent, the scent of her perfume, her skin, the scent of her sex. She was taking all he could give, her body telling him she wanted this to happen. His belly was starting to tighten. He was coming on fast, faster than he ever had.

She felt his pace quicken, his muscles grow taut. He must be getting close. She twisted back, trying to get under him. "On top of me, I want to feel you on top of me." He rose up and let her shift under him. She spread her legs. He was quickly inside her again. "Oh god, yes," she gasped as she felt his weight on her, his cock slide into her. She held his face and kissed him. Holding her mouth on his, she raised her knees and spread her legs even wider, offering all of herself to him. She slipped her hands between them and lifted her bra, letting her breasts spill from it. Then she slid her hands down his back and pulled him deeply between her legs, felt the heat of his body, felt his chest press against her breasts, felt the thickness of his cock as the full length of it thrust into her again and again. As he did he reached under her, undid her bra and tossed it to the floor. He watched her breasts move in the flickering lamplight, kissed them, felt their weight, their softness. Her belly fluttered - her orgasm was starting to build. "Oh Ryan, Sweetheart," she moaned, "I'm going to cum." She wrapped her legs around his waist. "Oh Ryan, yes! Oh...!"