Rocky Mountain High Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grunting loudly, pounding his hips against her ass, feeling her pussy slide up and down his cock. She arched her back, hips rising from the bed, her body shuddering with each thrust into her. Her belly convulsed. She cried out as the orgasm took hold, filling her with electric shocks. She dug her fingernails into his back. "I'm... Oh yes! Cum, Ryan, cum! Cum inside me! Oh!" He forced himself deeply into her as his body stiffened. She heard him gasp, felt his cock throb, felt the hot rush of cum flood into her...

The early morning light was creeping in through the cabin's tiny window. They both suddenly awoke, startled. Someone was banging on the door. "You folks okay in there?"

Ryan jumped out of bed, grabbed his trousers and tried to pull them on as he staggered, half-awake, to the door. "Oh shit!" he whispered hoarsely. "Mom! Throw some blankets and a pillow on the floor, make it look like I slept there! Hurry!"

He waited until Diana was back under the covers, then unlatched the door. Dave barged past him, almost as if he was hoping to catch them at something. The frigid air followed him in. He looked around, blinking in the dim light. He was carrying a jug of kerosene. "Morning, folks! Thought I better check on ya. I figured the heater'd be out of fuel by now. Did you two manage some sleep last night?" He was staring at the floor, where Diana's bra lay in plain sight, then at her dress draped across the foot of the bed. "I see ya know it's best to sleep naked in these conditions, eh Diana? I'd a never figured you had the know-how for that."

She pulled the covers up tightly around her neck. "I, well, I..."

"I told her, Dave. I've done some winter camping before; it's one of those things you learn pretty quickly."

"No kiddin'? You're right but, hell, my ma would skin me alive if I told her to strip naked in the same room. Musta been a helluva cold night for you on the floor, eh? Makes me shiver just thinkin' of it. Unless, of course..."

"Unless what, Dave?" Diana asked, her voice low, challenging him.

"Well, I'll be the first to admit you'd sure be my choice to keep me warm on a cold night, if ya don't mind me sayin' it. I mean, if I was him," he jerked a thumb at Ryan, "I'd be right in there and, hey, understandable, yeah? What better way, eh?"

Ryan spoke up. "Hey Dave, you're talking to my mother. Let's keep it civilized, alright?"

Dave turned to him. "No disrespect, man. I'm just tellin' ya, you're one lucky bastard if that's how you two kept warm last night." He turned again and winked at Diana. "But secret's safe with me, ya know? So, anyways, I came out here to check on you two. Time's gettin' on, the storm's startin' to pass. There's some breakfast back in the lodge, thought you might wanna come in, get some food into yourselves." He paused, looked around the room. "Didn't ya say ya had some bags in your car?"

"Yes, well, I tried but the damn thing is frozen tight. The rain we drove through yesterday must have done it."

"Heheh, well, you take a look around out there now, you'll be lucky to find that car at all. It's one hell of a storm we had and it ain't quite over yet. So you comin' back with me to the lodge? I'll lead the way if you are."

"It's that deep out there?"

"Hell yeah, man, one of the biggest storms we've had this early in the year in a long time."

"Great, just what we needed. I don't suppose the road is cleared yet?"

"Who by, old George? Ha! He's in no hurry. He's sittin' by the fire warmin' his toes. Don't mind sayin' I'd like to be there myself. It was a helluva job just to get back here to the cabin; god-damned snow is up to my waist. Diana, ma'am, I know I'm a coarse old bastard, not too well-behaved, 'specially around a classy lady like you. Sorry if I got kinda mouthy a minute ago. Didn't mean no harm."

"It's alright Dave. I suppose it is an odd situation we're being forced into here. I do agree with you though, we should head back to the lodge. This room is definitely getting cold again and I could use that coffee now. Would you excuse us while I get dressed?"

"Ma'am, that'd be a cruel thing to make me wait outside in that weather. You don't worry now, I'll keep my eyes shut, you get dressed." He turned to face the door and waited.

Diana looked at Ryan, eyes wide. He shrugged and motioned that she might as well hurry up and get on with it. She slid out of the bed, wrapping a blanket around her shoulders. As she did, a dollop of cum dripped down her thigh. She caught it in her hand before it smeared her stockings, turned and looked at Ryan, wide-eyed. He held out his hand, motioning for her to give it to him. She brought her hand to her chest and frowned. She looked around. There's was nowhere to put it where Dave wouldn't find it later. As a last resort, she wiped it across her belly, smearing the cum on her skin. Then she dug under the bedsheets, found her panties and wiped her fingers clean on them. Ryan stared at her, eyes wide. She looked up at him, gave a little shrug, her face turning red.

He watched her pull her cum-stained panties on, then pick her bra up off the floor and struggle with it, trying to put it back on without dropping the blanket. He tried to get dressed as quickly as possible so he could lend her a hand. As she reached back to fasten the clasp, the blanket slid to the floor. She yelped, the frigid air hitting her bare back.

Dave spun around. "Everything okay over th..."

"Dave, for god's sake, please!" She brought a hand up to shield her breasts as she crouched down to grab the blanket.

His eyes flew wide when he saw her standing there, dressed only in her black bra, matching panties and - nylons! Holy fuck, she's wearin' my god-damned all-time favourite: nylons! What a piece! That Ryan is one mother-fuckin' lucky son-of-a-bitch, that's for damn sure! He clamped his eyes shut and spun around again. "Sorry! Sorry! I thought you was in trouble. Sorry!"

Ryan stepped between them and held up the blanket. "Come on, Dave. Give her some privacy, can't you?"

"Like I said, I thought she was in trouble! Didn't mean to."

Diana let out a short laugh, rolling her eyes at Ryan. "Sure, Dave. You simply couldn't resist, could you?"

"Look, I'm tellin' ya - and there's no need to get all snotty. I'm tryin' to do ya a favour here, alright?"

"Yes, alright Dave, I'm sorry. Although you have to admit you do take a bit of getting used to, yes? No harm done, I suppose. And this is strictly between us. You needn't tell George about seeing me in my underwear."

"No ma'am," he chuckled. "I'm keepin' that all to myself for tonight."

"Dave, you need a woman in your life."

He laughed out loud, "You offerin'?"

"Ah, no. Sadly, I just can't see it working out between us." She slipped her shoes on and turned so Ryan could zip her dress. "Okay, ready when you are. I only hope it's warmer in the lodge."

"It will be when you show up."

"Dave," she smiled, "flattery will get you nowhere." She motioned toward the door. "Now out with you, let's go."

He pulled his parka off and held it out to her. Underneath he was wearing a heavy sweater and bib overalls. "Here, throw this around your shoulders. What with that itty-bitty dress you got on, you're gonna need this a lot more than me. It's pretty nasty out there."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Dave. I have to say you're a strange mix of lecher and gentleman, you are."

"I'll take that as a compliment, ma'am." He pushed the door open. Both Ryan and Diana were shocked at what they saw. There was nothing but snow, with only a slightly higher mound of it where their car should be, where the bushes and fences should be. Dave heard Diana gasp. "Wasn't kiddin' was I, huh?"

"It's over my waist! I'll never make it through that!"

Ryan put his arm around her. "There's not much choice, Mom. We either stay here or go back to the lodge. If you're sure you can't make it, I'll go and get us something to eat. Dave, that heater - can we get it going again?"

Diana interrupted, "No Hon, I'll go. Just give me a hand, alright?"

"Of course I will. Here, take my arm."

She tucked her handbag under her arm and tip-toed gingerly down the steps, holding onto him for dear life. "Oh my god, it's so cold!" she cried as the wind and snow swirled around her. She put her hand on Dave's shoulder. "Go, go, go! Hurry!"

"I'm doin' the best I can here, just follow me as best you can!" Dave called back to her, pushing through the deep snow, trying to follow the path he'd made on the way out to the cabin. "C'mon Diana, you can make it! Ryan, get behind her, keep her between us, hey?"

"Will do!"

"Mom!" Ryan made a grab for her, catching only the empty sleeve of the parka. She was on her knees, a bright red lump in the deep snow surrounding her. He tried to lift her up into his arms. His feet went out from under him, the smooth soles of his dress shoes sliding on the snow, landing him on his back, with Diana on top of him, her legs in the air. The snow stung his face, filling the gaps around his collar. The cold went to his core.

"Here, give her to me!" The big man scooped her up and turned. "C'mon Ryan, follow me!"

Diana's hands and feet were numb, her legs frozen and plastered with snow. The parka was crumpled, gaping open, and somehow her dress had slid up, stocking tops in full view. Dave was staring directly at the black wedge her panties formed between her thighs, taking full advantage of the situation. She wasn't aware of any of it; her eyes were shut tight and all she could think of was getting back to the warm lodge.

All heads turned when the little group burst through the door, stamping their feet, breathing hard. Dave pushed his way through to the pub, still holding Diana in his arms. He looked around the room. "Jeezus, what a day! Ha ha! Hey now, look what I found out there!" George was standing near the door and his eyebrows shot up when he saw who Dave was carrying. Diana watched George's eyes drop down to her bare thighs, on display for every man in the room. And there were a lot more men in that room then there had been the night before.

She quickly pulled the hem of her dress down, trying to shield herself from the stares. "You can put me down now, Dave. Thank you so much for your help. Ahem! Dave? Dave! Thank you, I can manage on my own now. Put me down, please." He finally set her back on her feet. She reached up under the parka and pulled her dress down, shaking the melting snow from her clothes and hair. She slipped the parka off and handed it back to him, frowning. She gave him a curt "Thank you." And thanks for giving the rest of them a good look, you bastard. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Ryan followed closely behind, snow melting inside his shirt. He watched Dave set Diana down, saw her dress hiked up. What the fuck, asshole? What the fuck's your game here? He stepped between them, took her arm and quickly led her back out to the lobby. "What the hell, Mom? Did he do that on purpose?"

She wiped a strand of wet hair from her face. "I don't know, Hon," she whispered. "I didn't notice until we were inside. I don't know if it was on purpose but he certainly made sure everyone in there saw me. I'm not liking this situation, Ryan, not at all." She looked back over her shoulder. Dave and George had disappeared into the pub. "Did you see in there? There's not another woman in that room!"

Ryan nodded. "Yes, I saw that. I'm sorry for getting us into this, Mom. And I'm sorry for letting you fall out there."

She put a hand on his chest. "Letting me fall? Ryan, how on earth was that your fault? God, this is turning into an unholy mess, isn't it? And there's not a thing we can do about it. Now get it out of your head that this is your fault. I mean, seriously, how could we possibly have known this lot would be waiting for us? Just promise you won't let me out of your sight. I feel really uncomfortable right now and I'm not talking about my frozen legs."

"I'll be right here beside you, Mom. I swear, if he tries anything else..."

"I understand how you feel, Hon, but be careful. Please. We need to do our best to get along with him, with them."

She took his arm and walked back into the room. A couple of men near the fireplace stood up and motioned to them, offering their table. Diana smiled and sat down, looked around the room and saw that all eyes were on her. Her cheeks flushed bright red. Dave pulled up an extra chair and sat down across from Ryan, putting Diana between them, and handed them both more bar towels. Diana thanked him, pushed back from the table and began to dry her legs as discretely as possible, not daring to take her shoes off again. I'm glad these are still in one piece after all the abuse. Not that they're the most helpful shoes right now, but all the same...

Dave, true to form, was doing his best to get a good look at her legs. Those legs, those shoes, those nylons, those tits - the urge to 'jump her and hump her' was getting stronger every time he got near her. Diana saw him from the corner of her eye, thought better about what she was doing and sat up, pulling her dishevelled hair from her face. "Dave, is there any hope that a bathroom is available in the lodge? I've been in these same clothes since yesterday morning, I'd love a chance to pull myself together a little."

He shrugged and jerked a thumb toward the lobby. "There's only the one down the hall. No tellin' what shape it's in after these guys have all been at it. I'll need a sec to clean it up for ya."

"No, that's not necessary. If there's hot water, I don't really care what condition it's in, Dave."

"Well, you're lucky there. The boiler's still goin' so there is some - as long as the generator out back keeps the pumps workin', that is. I got enough fuel to last us if we don't work it too hard. That's why the lights are out and a lot of the rads shut. It's nippy in here, but a whole lot better than out there. You want a shower, okay, if you can make it a navy shower would be good."

"Navy shower?"

"Sure, you know - a shot of water, soap up, another shot of water, rinse off - that sort of thing."

"Ah, I see. Three-dog nights and now navy showers - I've had quite the education since we arrived. Alright, I'll be quick. It will make a world of difference, believe me."

Dave winked at the two of them, leaned in and whispered, "How about you, Ryan? You wanna join her?"

Ryan shook his head. "Uh, no thanks, Dave, I'll survive." Then he remembered his promise to stay with Diana. "Wouldn't hurt to give my face a splash, though."

"Suit yourself. Thought I might be able to save on some water," he chuckled. He stood up heavily from the table. "I'll get some towels. C'mon with me, I'll show ya's where it is." Diana and Ryan followed him back through the lobby and down a dark hallway lined with doors. One door at the end was ajar and an old metal shower stall was visible in the dim light. Dave opened a closet, dug out a new bar of soap and pulled a couple of towels down from the top shelf. "Here ya go. Now... aww, damn, I forgot to bring a light for in there. Hey, Ryan, you mind runnin' back and get one of those oil lamps in the lobby? I'll get the room cleaned up a bit for your ma here."

"Uhh, alright, I guess so. Mom, you're okay for a minute?"

Diana felt trapped, a surge of panic rising in her throat. "Y-yes, Ryan, yes, of course. You go ahead."

Dave saw the looks passing between them. "Hey now, you're not afraid I'll try something, are ya? I mean, sure, like I said, I'm a rough old bastard, but I ain't gonna try nothin' on her." He turned to Diana. "Ma'am, you're the prettiest damn thing to walk through my door and I ain't afraid to say it to your face but hell, you got no worries from me."

"Well then tell me what that was all about when we came in from the cabin! You saw what was happening with my dress, I know you did. Why did you let everyone else see me like that?"

"Oh hell, that? Look, I'm sorry but like I say, you're the god-damned best lookin' woman we've ever seen around here. I couldn't pass up showin' everyone who I was holdin' onto, could I? Not every day I get to carry beautiful women around. I was just havin' some fun. I'm sorry I got ya all upset."

"Well, a little fun is one thing. 'Fun' like that at my expense is entirely different. In the last half-hour you've managed to see more of me than I care to share with any stranger, let alone a whole room of them. No more of that, alright?"

"Sure thing, Diana." He winked. "Maybe we won't be strangers for long, eh?"

"Dave," she replied firmly, "as I said..."

"Oh, I know, I know. Ryan, go on and get that light for your ma."

Ryan hated to leave her alone with the guy but was afraid to make a scene and possibly get the big man angry. So far, what Dave had said and done were way out of line but there had been no serious harm to her. As long as they could keep him onside, he believed Diana would be safe. He turned and walked down the hallway as quickly as possible without actually breaking into a run. He turned the corner into the lobby. There were no lamps. The counter was empty, the shelf on the wall was empty. He frowned and stepped into the pub. "Hey, has anyone seen an extra oil lamp around here somewhere?"

Most of the men shrugged but George got up slowly from his chair. "Sure, I'll bet there's one in the back room here. I'll have a look."

Diana watched Ryan disappear at the end of the hall and another surge of panic rose up inside. Oh god, I hope this man is telling the truth. Dave turned to her. "Okay, Diana, here ya go, here's your towel." He looked back over his shoulder, "And just so you know, you showin' up here lookin' like you do, the way that little dress shows off your tits and ass, even those...shoes," he eyed her up and down, "some guys around here might get the wrong idea, if you know what I mean. If it was any of the broads around here showed up wearin' a get-up like that, she'd be wantin' a cock in herself and I for one would be happy to oblige, know what I'm sayin'? But I can tell you're not like 'em, so you just yell out if anyone gives ya trouble. I'll put 'em in their place, sure enough."

"I will - and thank you. But honestly Dave, I don't appreciate having to deal with this sort of thing - seeing me in my underwear, looking up my dress, and now you're even talking about 'cocks' and my 'tits and ass'. I'm not happy about the situation here, not at all. It's making me very uncomfortable."

"Aww hell, don't mind us old geezers. I apologize. Look, between me, George and that son of yours, we got ya covered. You'll be okay."

George finally appeared with a lamp and handed it to Ryan. Diana felt a wave of relief when she saw him come around the corner again and back down the hall. A minute later, Dave had it lit and sitting on the shelf above the bathroom sink. "Thank you, both of you. Dave, I appreciate everything you're doing for us, I really do. Ryan, I'll be out in a few minutes, you'll just have to wait your turn." With that, she closed the door.

Finally! My god, the men around here! If Ryan wasn't with me... She kicked her shoes aside and dropped her dress to the floor. Her bra, panties and stockings quickly joined the pile. She picked her things up and hung them carefully on the hook behind the door. The cold air in the tiny room turned her skin to gooseflesh, hardened her nipples and sent a shiver up her spine. She filled the sink with water and scrubbed her panties and stockings with soap, then rinsed and hung them over the lukewarm radiator. The shower took awhile to turn hot but when it finally did it felt like a pure, priceless luxury. She stood still, letting it flow down her body, easing the tension in her neck and shoulders. Oh, right, 'navy shower.' She shut the water off and lathered herself with soap. As she began to relax, thoughts of being with Ryan the night before ran through her mind. She replayed the images over and over. Her skin tingled as she remembered the feel of him entering her, the weight of his body pressing her down into the mattress, his hot skin against hers. As she relived the moment she felt the blood rush to her pussy. She leaned back against the shower stall, legs spread. Eyes closed, she imagined it was Ryan's hand touching her breasts, it was Ryan's cock sliding in and out of her. It only took a moment for the familiar urgency to build. Her legs began to tremble. Images of Ryan's face flashed through her mind, the look in his eyes as he bore down on her, the way they closed tightly when he came. Her belly began to tighten, then convulse violently as she remembered the throb of his cock, the flood of hot cum that filled her...