All Comments on 'Rocky Mountain Summers'

by ericahope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kafkafover 7 years ago

Again a great story flawed by stupid mistakes. Please, please get an editor. I'll happily do it.

"Brian lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling thinking."

What was the ceiling thinking?

A simple comma would have made all the difference between nonsense and coherence.

"Brian lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling, thinking." Sorted.

"the rocks were slipperier"

They had more slippers?

"lightening" means becoming lighter. The flashy stuff that comes with thunder is "lightning". Two different words.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Kaf-hole!

Dumbass, sorry amateur stories aren't perfect. Great story Erica. Read past any "mistakes" and "see" the story -- that's what I do!

PapaRomanticPapaRomanticover 7 years ago
Love it!

I love how your stories aren't just about sex, but also the thoughts of the participants leading to sex...or not leading to it, in the case of Brian and Autumn. I hope you start submitting again. I look forward to more!

ukdukeukdukeover 5 years ago
You cheated!

Good build up then.....! Like a cold shower!

Not fair to cheat your readers.

You can build and retreat but you have to climax eventually!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

It would be really nice to read a followup to this wonderful story, now that several years have passed.

Just_storiesJust_storiesover 1 year ago

I love stories like this with real people doing believable things. You have a gift, and that gift certainly brightened my day for a bit. Sorry it took so long for me to discover this story. It's difficult to search on, "well written, believable stories".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read but a little disappointing in the end. Almost like the writer was interrupted and then quickly finished - didn’t even get into detail with Mary and Brian at the end, let alone Autumn. I really like the attraction and closeness between Autumn and Brian and that Cathy was aroused by it… Thx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericahope@ericahope
I'm a married mother in my 40s living in Virginia, right across the river from Washington, D.C. I'm pretty old fashioned in temperament and outlook on life, but it's done me well. I used to chat here prior to the big crash and have made some new friends since returning to Lit...