Rocky Mountain Summers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There he was again. She wanted Brian; she couldn't help it. She knew it probably wasn't a good idea to fantasize about her cousin's husband. Would she actually physically do anything with him, she wondered? No, she couldn't. But what if she did? No one would have to know, she thought. No one would be hurt if no one knew about it except her and Brian. They could keep a secret. And it's not like they could continue an affair. They lived on opposite sides of the country. No, it would never work. She turned it over in her head, wondering what it would be like to make love to him, to kiss him, to feel him in her. Autumn closed her eyes as that familiar feeling grew between her legs and slowly inched her hand down under the sheet. She pressed her hand between her thighs, feeling herself through the soft cotton of her underwear. She hoped Kayla had fallen asleep.

********************

"I'm so close baby," gasped Nate as his cock thrust into Sandra's aching pussy.

"So close too...just a little more...give it to me..." Sandra realized she wasn't going to achieve orgasm simply from the pounding she was taking so she took one hand off the wall and reached down. Her fingers moved through her wet pubic hair finding her clit. She rubbed herself as Nate's cock slid back and forth. She soon felt her orgasm building. "Oh...now...now," she gasped loudly.

Nate thrust hard and fast, felt it coming and moaned deeply as he came inside his wife. His hips thrust involuntarily. Sandra felt her legs grow weak as she heard Nate moan in pleasure and felt him spurt inside her. When he was depleted she straightened up and turned to face him, their arms around each other, breathing heavily into each other's necks. "Oh sweetie...wonderful," she giggled as they kissed, oblivious to the noise they'd made that could be heard through the wall.

********************

Outside, Scott stepped closer to Stephanie. He was always amazed how after two children his wife's stomach had regained its original flat shape. It's either good genes or all the running, he thought. He gently tickled the inside of her left thigh, moved his fingers towards her center, felt the wetness there, slipped a finger into her and heard her respond with a low moan. He then moved his fingers up, gently caressed the coarse hairs that covered her mound. He focused on her clit, rubbing softly at first. Stephanie gasped again and moaned. He pressed his body against hers, flattening her against the rock.

Stephanie couldn't take the teasing much longer. She reached down and grasped Scott's hard cock guiding it to her aching lips. "I want it now Scott," she begged. His eyes assented, and she guided him into her. She felt him fill her, his body pinning her against the rock. She moaned deeply.

Scott thrust several times slowly. "Let's try this...," he said. He maneuvered so that he could lift her legs up and she could wrap them around his waist. Stephanie's back was on the towel-covered rock with her thighs spread wide, her lithe, tan legs wrapped around Scott's athletic body. The cool night air whispered through the pines and blew on their half-naked forms.

Scott held her legs open as he moved his cock in and out of his wife's body. Stephanie looked straight up and could see stars in the night sky and the dark outline of pines above her. She lowered her eyes; saw the moonlit body of her husband moving against her, his mouth open in pleasure.

The idea of making love outside where anyone could stumble upon them thrilled her to no end. She moaned loudly as Scott moved into her again, daring someone to hear. "Oh, yes...so good...," she encouraged him. She took her left hand and pulled up her shirt so her breasts were exposed. She pinched her own left nipple in pleasure. Scott, seeing what she wanted, reached his left hand up and pinched her right nipple.

"Oh, that's it...yesss...," she moaned. She could feel Scott's thrusts getting more frequent and firmer. She felt her body buzzing with pleasure, the tingling spreading, the warmth expanding from her thighs outward.

"Mmmm Steph...you're so hot baby," he said. "Do you like getting fucked like this?" he said, egging her on, knowing she liked him to talk dirty as they got going. "Do you want it Stephie?"

A broad smile swept her face. Using her best husky, dirty girl voice. "I want it hard. Take me...fuck me...hard with your big cock." She loved how they did this, knowing that they weren't the least bit dirty and that their sex was pretty tame compared to others. The talk drove her wild though.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted loudly as she felt a spasm pass through her. But it wasn't THE spasm. It subsided and Scott continued to push into her. Then it came, the small wave at first, then the large one. "Oh now baby...I'm going to burst!" she shouted. "Fuck me! Fuck! Yessss!" she moaned as her orgasm took her over and her hips quivered and shook. She looked up at Scott and saw his face in a wide-eyed look of pleasure. She felt him explode inside her and then her mind went hazy and she collapsed back onto the towel exhausted.

Scott felt his own orgasm pass and he, too, felt weak and let himself relax, lowering his body down on top of his wife's on the rock. He whispered something she couldn't hear and kissed her flat stomach. She ran her hands through his hair.

"Hopefully the only ones who heard us were the squirrels," he said jokingly.

"I don't care who heard," she said smiling.

********************

Back in the house, Cathy and Brian lay in bed. She was asleep; he was awake. He couldn't get his mind off of Autumn. It wasn't love; he knew that, but definitely lust. He'd often thought about other women since getting married, but never actually contemplated trying to bed them. He had cheated on Cathy once when they were dating, very early on in the relationship, but this was completely different now that they were married. He didn't want to do that to her. But he did want Autumn, he knew that. Would it be possible? What if they could keep it secret? He felt sorry that Autumn hadn't had much luck with men up to this point. Could he justify it that way? Would they even have time to be alone during the remaining days of the trip? So many questions, he realized. He felt himself stiffen under the sheets. As he drifted off to sleep he struggled with the conflicting desires.

Cathy, still asleep, was dreaming. It was a pleasant dream. A handsome, strange man she didn't know was holding her in his arms. He had his shirt off. In fact, he was naked, she realized. He was rubbing his long, hard cock between her legs. In her dream she was completely clothed, but she could feel incredible pleasure from this touch. She felt the pressure of his body against hers and the pressure against her mound. Keep doing that please, she said to the man in her dream. The pleasure caused her to stir in her sleep and she tried to move a little in the bed, but something was pressed against her. She then realized that the nice, warm feelings she was feeling weren't entirely a dream. Brian was lying next to her; his hand was between her thighs, rubbing her labia through the material of her underwear. She looked at him, but his face was buried in her hair. He was asleep, she realized. She felt him press his hips against her side and could feel his rigid cock against her pelvic bone. Oh my goodness, she thought, he's doing this in his sleep. It was quite erotic. To wake him or not... She realized she was quite aroused from her dream and the idea of Brian doing this to her without even knowing it gave her an additional jolt of arousal.

Cathy moved her hand down to Brian's shaft and lightly stroked it through his boxers. He moaned again and shifted a little so that his face was facing towards her now, his eyes still closed. "Mmmm...Autumn, nice...," he said with a muffled sigh.

She stopped stroking him. Did he just say Autumn? She wasn't sure. She began to stroke him again; curious to know about what he was thinking. There it was again! He moaned and clearly said "Autumn." "Oh my God!" whispered Cathy again to herself more than anyone else, "he's thinking about Autumn." She didn't know what to think. She moved her hand away from his cock, shocked that her husband was having an erotic dream about her cousin. Her arousal cooled. Of course, she realized she was just dreaming about some random man of her dreams. But it wasn't a relative of hers. There was a difference, right? It's not like she didn't expect Brian to not think about any other women. Guys do that, right? But she never expected to get such a blatant picture of his fantasies as this.

As she contemplated this, Brian continued to squirm a little in his sleep but his hand had stopped moving and just lay on her stomach. Cathy had always admired her cousin Autumn, while at the same time she felt like she'd had unfortunate luck with men. Cathy felt, at times, like it was her responsibility as the cousin closest in age to her to help her out. Autumn was sweet natured, pretty in an awkward girl-next-door sort of way, and extremely loving and caring to those around her. Cathy had tried to help her with her outward appearance a little, suggesting some new clothing styles, a little makeup here and there, but Autumn had always been kind of oblivious to her physical appearance. That had changed the last two years. Perhaps that's what had caused her husband to take notice. Autumn definitely looked much more the trendy woman now with her straightened blonde hair and fitted clothes. Cathy could understand what Brian saw in her.

A mental picture of Brian and Autumn in bed together gathered in her mind and, surprisingly to her, it didn't disturb her all that much. Cathy wondered why it didn't. Of course, it was just a mental picture; it's not like she'd caught them in the act. She pictured Brian on top of Autumn, their chests bare, sheets covering the lower half of their bodies, both their faces in expressions of passion and lust. It actually aroused her. Cathy squeezed her thighs together.

She moved her hand back to Brian's still rigid shaft and touched it firmly with her fingers. His sleeping body responded immediately, gently pressing against her. She moved her hand up and down on his cock through the cotton of his boxers. He moaned a little again. She wanted to hear him say it again. Her fingers continued to do their work on him. He sighed in his stupor and then moaned again. Cathy leaned over and put her lips close to his exposed ear and whispered, "Autumn...is it Autumn..."

As she continued to stroke him he moaned. "Mmmm...Autumn...Autumn...," he muttered. She had him. She stroked him harder, wanting him to wake up now, her own arousal growing. She slid her other hand between her legs and felt her own wetness and pressed her fingers to her clit.

Cathy continued to stroke him while saying, a little above the level of a whisper, "You want her don't you sweetie...you want Autumn, don't you..." She couldn't believe how dirty she sounded, but it only increased her arousal. "What do you want to do to her?" she asked rhetorically. "Do you want her?" she asked louder.

Brian's eyes opened and he looked over at his wife stroking his hard cock. He smiled a sleepy smile. "Cathy...mmm...that's nice," he said.

"You want her don't you," she said with a smile. "I heard you in your sleep."

Brian's smile disappeared, replaced by a questioning look. "Huh...who?" he asked.

"Don't be coy sweetie, I heard you...it's Autumn you were dreaming about," Cathy replied as she continued to press her hand against his shaft, her eyes wide with desire. She leaned her head close to his face, her lips inches from his. "It's okay sweetie, I understand, she's totally desirable," she said in a husky voice. "But I want you to fuck me now. I need it."

Brian was so taken aback that he had been saying Autumn's name out loud in his sleep that he didn't need any encouragement to abide by his wife's wishes at this point. He pulled his boxers down his legs.

Cathy quickly pushed her panties down over her feet and with Brian still lying face up on the bed climbed on top of him and straddled his hips with her thighs. She pressed her wet labia against his hard cock and rubbed herself on it. Brian reached up and put his hands on her soft hips, running them up her round sides and then to her large, swollen breasts under her t-shirt. Cathy pulled the shirt over her head and ran her hands through her brown hair.

"Give it to me...like you want to give it to Autumn," she said greedily as she lifted herself up a little and positioned Brian's cock under her. She slowly let herself slide down on top of it, letting it fill her. "Oh God yes," she moaned as she began to ride him slowly.

"Don't wake the baby," Brian cautioned his wife. He looked looked up at his wife riding his hips, her large breasts swaying back and forth, her eyes focused on his.

Cathy moaned again as his cock slid in and out of her. "I want to hear you say it again Brian," she whispered. "Say it for me again."

"Say it?" he said questioningly.

"Yes, say her name, the one you want...my cousin," Cathy said quietly with a wicked grin.

"Autumn?" Brian replied.

"Say it like you want her," responded Cathy. "Like you want her...the way you say my name." She ground her hips down onto Brian.

Brian gasped with pleasure as he felt a small spasm in his cock. "Autumn," he gasped.

"That's it sweetie," Cathy encouraged. She moved her body faster as she felt Brian's body respond. The rate of his upward thrusts became greater. She could tell he was close.

"Autumn...Autumn..." he continued as he fucked his wife. A wide grin spread over Cathy's face. She new she had him now. "Oh fuck Autumn...fuck...yessss," Brian gasped and moaned quietly as his orgasm swept his body and he thrust up spurting inside his wife.

He collapsed back on the mattress, with Cathy on top of him. Her breasts smashed against his chest. He kept his eyes closed, not sure what she was going to say or do. He heard her moan deep in her throat and opened his eyes.

"You've been quite a naughty boy," she said playfully. "Now you owe me one. And after that I want to talk to you." She slid off him and onto her back. She spread her legs for him. Brian looked over at her.

"Well come on sweetie, don't just stare," she said giggling. "You've gotten my so riled up...I need a release now." Brian rolled over and moved between her legs, burying his face in her wet mound. As he licked her he wondered what she wanted to talk about. His mind wasn't totally on his work, but it didn't matter to Cathy who came a couple minutes later, her hips bucking and breaths coming in quick short gasps as her body shook.

After it was all over they lay next to each other. Brian couldn't resist and spilled it all...his desires, what had passed between him and Autumn on the mountain, and what Autumn had said. Cathy took it all in, completely satisfied that she was in control of the situation now.

"Here's what you're going to do," she said with a mischievous smile.

********************

Autumn was disappointed she couldn't go on the hike planned for this morning because of her ankle injury. It was to be the final hike of the week, as several people had to leave that evening for the airport. Kayla had gotten up early, around 6:30 or so, to join the group and had woken her. Autumn had tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. She lay in bed for a while thinking but finally decided to get up.

Autumn stripped out of the clothes she had slept in and pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She brushed her hair back with her hands and tied it up with a band. She left her room and, after making a stop at the bathroom, walked down the hall to the kitchen to get herself a bowl of cereal. Cathy was in the kitchen, holding Erin, and making some toast. They exchanged "Good Mornings" and made chit chat.

Cathy asked how Autumn's ankle was feeling, noting that she didn't seem to be hobbling as much as yesterday. "I think it's improving," Autumn said cheerfully as she got a bowl out of the cabinet, "Although it's still a little painful," she added. "Did you not want to go on the hike today?"

"Well, Brian and I decided to stay home and take care of Erin and the other children today and let the others go on the hike," replied Cathy. Autumn paused and then smiled. Brian had stayed home.

"Oh, well that's sweet of you," said Autumn.

Cathy smiled at the compliment and walked out to the dining area carrying Erin and her toast.

Autumn quickly put down her bowl and hobbled back down the hallway to the bathroom. She hadn't realized Brian had skipped the hike. Her heart was fluttering; this was silly. She started brushing her blonde hair and put on a little makeup. She didn't want Brian to see her looking like she just climbed out of bed, but she didn't want to get too dolled up either. I need something in between, she thought to herself. She looked at herself again in the mirror. Her fitted, baby blue t-shirt actually showed off her natural curves pretty well and her hair looked a little better. She went back to the kitchen and got her cereal.

In the dining area Cathy and Brian were eating breakfast. Autumn sat down facing the large windows that looked out onto distant mountains. She looked over at Brian, but he was looking down at Erin, who was sitting in Cathy's lap.

"I can't believe we only have one day left," lamented Cathy.

"And aren't some people leaving tonight?" asked Brian.

"It'll be a smaller crew at dinner tonight then," commented Cathy. "Sad," she said, making a frowning expression. "Uh oh, looks like Erin need a diaper change." She looked over at Brian, winked. "I'll take care of it," she offered conveniently.

Sitting there with Brian, Autumn felt her heart beat a little faster. She looked at him across the table; his eyes were on her and she felt flustered like a young girl. It looked like he hadn't shaved this morning yet, giving his face a rugged, manly look. He smiled and she smiled back. She felt like her face was glowing. "I enjoy being here so much," said Brian, making conversation, "it's a shame the time is so short."

"I know what you mean," Autumn replied, still smiling. He leaned forward, his hands on the table in front of him. She wanted to reach out and take them, squeeze them, to hold him, tightly. She didn't dare touch his hands though. "We still have a day to enjoy, right? And it's beautiful out." They both looked outside at the sun streaming in through the picture windows.

"It is," he responded. She didn't feel like her heart was going to burst through her chest anymore; the feeling had been replaced by one of desire and a glowing warmth throughout her body.

Brian stood up. "I'm going to go get showered and dressed for the day," he said. Autumn nodded. He walked around the side of the table, behind her. She hoped he would touch her in some small way, some small show of affection. It came in the form of a gentle touch of his hand on her shoulder, the tips of his fingers touching the bare skin of her lower neck where it met the top of her shirt. She responded by reaching up with her own hand and briefly touching his fingers as they slid off her shoulder. "I'll see you," he whispered as he went to the kitchen.

Autumn sat at the table for a couple minutes looking out the windows. There were jays at the bird feeder squawking at each other. She felt the breeze blow in. It smelled clean and fresh. She was happy, satisfied. But what would come, she asked herself. Even if nothing did, she was satisfied. He cared about her, that much was evident, or at least he was attracted to her. It was enough for her to know she could attract a man like Brian. Or was it just lust on her part, or his, she wondered.

********************

Later in the day the hikers got back to the house. Soon after, goodbyes were said to Scott and Stephanie and their children as they for home. The house was beginning to feel empty to those who were left.