Rocky Mountain Summers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner those who remained were relaxing. Kayla, Nate and Sandra were watching television. Cathy and Autumn were playing with Erin and Sandra's daughter on the floor, trying to encourage them to crawl. Autumn heard the buzzer on the clothes dryer go off down the hall and stood up slowly. She walked through the kitchen to the laundry area and began to remove her clothes from the dryer, putting them in a plastic basket. She bent down to lift the full basket up.

"Here let me help you with that." Brian had come up beside her as she knelt in front of the dryer. His hand touched hers and she smiled up at him.

"Thanks," she replied warmly, "I appreciate that."

"Lead the way," he said. Autumn walked slowly back through the kitchen with Brian following. They passed the doorway that lead out to the large family room. Cathy looked up from Erin to see Autumn walk by with Brian following. While Autumn didn't look her way, Brian did. His eyes caught hers and he raised his eyebrows. She responded in kind.

Autumn's heart was pounding again as she limped down the hall to her bedroom. She opened the door and led the way in. She motioned with her hand, "You can just put it anywhere." Brian stooped down and set the laundry basket on the floor by the door. He straightened up and looked at Autumn. She had a slight smile on her face; she was blushing.

Autumn looked at Brian as he returned her smile. She took a step towards him. He turned and quietly closed the door. "You might want to lock that," suggested Autumn. He turned and fiddled with the lock on the door knob and then turned back to face her.

"Why would you want your door locked?" he asked playfully, taking two steps toward Autumn. They were close enough to that Brian could hear Autumn breathing. Autumn could feel her face turning red; she couldn't help it.

"Oh, you never know," she said nervously. She looked up at Brian, who stood several inches taller than her. She felt that Brian seemed unsure of what they were about to do. Her eyes looked down at his feet. He was barefoot, as she was. Her eyes traveled up his legs, past this shorts and t-shirt to his chest and then back up to his face. He was still looking at her. To Autumn it seemed like an eternity that the two of them stood there, facing each other.

She began to feel like she was in a daze, her mind hazy. Then all of a sudden his arms were around her and hers were around him. They held each other closely, their hands moving over each others' back. Autumn heard him say her name softly, in a whisper. She felt his head pressed against the side of hers. Then she felt something else. It was unmistakable, a bulge in his shorts pressing against her waist. He wanted this too.

Autumn looked up at him and he looked down at her and they smiled. Slowly he bent his head and his lips met hers. It was just one soft kiss, but Autumn loved it. "I've wondered what that is like," she paused, "kissing you, that is." He smiled.

"I have too, Autumn," he replied. He kissed her again and pulled her body to his. She could smell his body, a faint manly smell. This time it was a longer kiss. She felt his mouth open a little to hers and she responded in kind. Soon their probing tongues found each other. Their hands were moving, touching each other's bodies as if it was the first time either of them had been in this situation. She felt Brian's hand in her hair, then on her neck, and then on her back, pressing her body against his. She then felt it slip up the back of her shirt, touching the smooth skin of her back. An involuntary moan played in her throat. And then she felt the bulge in his shorts pressing against her. Knowing he was aroused only made her want this more. But not here, she thought.

Autumn broke off the kiss. "We can't do this here. Anyone...Kayla, could come in," she said.

"The cabin," he suggested with a gleam in his eyes. The cabin was a two room building about fifty yards from the main house. It had a spare bedroom and bathroom and was used when all the bedrooms in the main house were full. It was nothing like a rustic cabin, but actually had a bed, wall to wall carpeting and proper furniture. Autumn hesitated.

Brian smile reassuringly. "It's okay Autumn. We don't have to do anything you don't want. I just want to enjoy our time together." He gave her hand a squeeze. "We can't be seen going there together," he continued, "I'll meet you up there in about five minutes."

Autumn smiled. "Don't take your time".

Brian left her bedroom and stepped out to the kitchen. Autumn followed and walked to the side door and quietly exited the house. Brian peeked into the main room and saw Cathy still playing with Erin. She looked up at him questioningly. He mouthed a few words to her and pointed and she nodded in response.

Autumn walked as quickly as her ankle would allow to the cabin, trying to make as little noise as possible. The very fact that she was sneaking out of the house caused her to question her actions. She supposed it was her conscience trying to tell her something. She'd listened to it for so long, why was she desperately trying to ignore it now, she thought to herself.

It was just getting dark outside. She opened the door and went in. There was one queen-size bed in the center of the room and it was made, as Autumn had expected. To the right of the bed was the doorway to the bathroom. She didn't dare turn on the overhead lights in the bedroom but there was some light coming in from the flood lights outside. Autumn went to the bathroom and turned on the light in there. She looked in the mirror and straightened her hair, trying to calm the butterflies. Her conscience tried to make one final attempt but was beaten back by the opening of the door and Brian's entrance.

"Where were we," he said as they embraced for the second time that evening. The light from outside and the bathroom gave them just enough to see each other, but hopefully not enough that someone outside would notice there were people in the cabin. Brian said between kisses, "We probably shouldn't be up here too long or someone might become suspicious."

Autumn paused, her conscience rearing itself again. "Brian, we can't. I can't. This can't happen. I need to go." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, squeezed his hand and before he could say anything, moved to the door and opened it. Brian caught movement out the window over Autumn's shoulder and turned quickly.

"Autumn, wait, it's...".

"No, we can't do this, for Cathy's sake," she replied.

"No, it's not that...it's..."

But the door closed and she was gone.

Outside the cabin Autumn ran directly into Cathy, who had been walking from the house. Autumn made eye contact, but hurried past. She heard Cathy call her name, but she picked up her pace and continued on to the main house.

Cathy turned back to the cabin and entered to find Brian standing in the middle of the room. "She got cold feet," he said.

Cathy smiled regretfully. "Shoot! She's too good a girl."

"I tried to tell her about you knowing, but she ran off before I could say anything."

Cathy approached Brian, grinning. Her hand went to the front of his shorts. "You've been naughty."

Brian smiled, knowingly. "Your character isn't exactly clean sweetie." He playfully slapped her bottom. "Autumn's the only one who's behaved herself."

Cathy pressed her lips to her husband's. "Fuck me. Right here," she demanded between kisses. "We don't have a lot of time." Brian didn't need any more urging. They ripped off their clothes, they're hands flying over each other's bodies, lips pressed together, urgently panting, fingers raking bare skin. The palm of Brian's hand came down playfully on his wife's bare bottom, the slapping noise echoing in the near-empty room.

Cathy moaned and pushed her hips against her husband. He did it again. "Take me baby," she groaned.

Brian turned her around and she bent over the bed. He pressed his stiff cock up against her bottom and entered her wetness from behind. He could tell she was deeply wet from arousal. His hand came down on her fleshy bottom again. She moaned loudly.

They fucked hard and fast, wantonly. Their mutual, dark desire driving them on until they were both spent. Afterwards, they lay on the bed, their hearts pounding.

"What do we do now," asked Brian.

"I need to talk to Autumn," said Cathy. "She's going to know I know that you two were in here together and will feel very guilty about it. I need to reassure her that it's okay"

"And then we all go home and that'll be the end of it."

"Well...There's always two summers from now," replied Cathy with a wink.