Rocky Raccoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,991 Followers

He was noticed immediately, and silently counted the number of hands, knowing there was probably more he couldn't see. He noted they were all heeled, and rifles were casually propped against walls and corral rails, accessible instantly. He made sure his hands were in plain sight, away from the revolver in his holster.

He pulled up well away from the house, as was custom. "Hello the house! Mind if a traveler gets some water, maybe a cup of coffee, and a meal if it doesn't put you out?"

He knew at the very least they would feed him, even if they watched him like hawks the whole time. The blond appeared on the steps, looking even better up close. He took of his derby, running his hands through his thick dark hair.

"Good afternoon, madam. Is your husband about?"

Nancy looked him over, liking what she saw. At least it was a new face, and he was wearing a suit!

"He's not home this particular moment, stranger. Why don't you get off that horse, and come on up. The least we can do is feed you."

He wisely left his gunbelt hanging on his saddle, leading the horse to a corral. Nancy spoke to one of the hands. "William, would you please see his horse is cared for, give it some grain?"

William, a Texan who had come up with Tex on the drive, frowned. He'd grown up in Dallas, and recognized the man for what he was, a tinhorn and gambler. Holding is counsel, he just touched the brim of his hat and took the horse in hand.

Dan stopped at the base of the steps, took of his hat, and bowed. "Dan Bradshaw, ma'am. An honor to be in your presence."

Nancy colored a little, liking the man's smooth style. She did her own little curtsey. "Nancy McGill, sir. Welcome to my home. Please, come inside for a cup of coffee."

Rocky heard about the stranger before he got home, and warning bells went off in his head. A city man, probably a gambler, out her, without much of an outfit? Seems the man may be running from something. He stepped into his home, noticing the derby on the hatrack.

The man sitting at the table with Nancy rose smoothly, a big, insincere smile on his face. "Good day, sir. Dan Bradshaw, at your service. Your loving wife has been telling me about you. You, sir, are a lucky man. A fine wife, a nice home, a successful ranch, the Gods have smiled upon you!"

Rocky took the extended hand, looking the man in the eye until he averted his gaze. "Thanks, stranger, though I'd like to think some mighty hard work helped too. Liam McGill, but I go by Rocky."

"Of course! It is evident everywhere around us. It's good to have a vision and work to make it happen."

They settled back at the table, the Indian woman bringing him coffee, whispering in Rocky's ear. The word meant 'asshole' in Sioux. Rocky smiled.

"So then, Mr. Bradshaw, what brings you this way?"

Dan knew he was on dangerous ground here. "I'd like to say it was fate, but it was more like a city man trusting a foolish horse. I'd been lost for six days before I found this ranch. If you don't mind, I'd like to rest up for a few days, recover from my amblings. Then perhaps you could point me in the direction of civilization."

Rocky nodded. It almost sounded plausible. "I'm sure there's an empty bunk you can use. We're planning a supply run in nine days, you can ride to town with us. They have a railroad, you can travel anywhere your heart takes you."

Dan grinned, though he dearly wanted to stay in the house near Nancy. He'd already seen the signs. That was one had a restless look in her eye. Frontier life obviously didn't suit her. He was sure, if he had time and opportunity, he could talk her into all kinds of things, chief among them taking everything of value they could find and taking off for the city lights.

Instead, he gave a sincere smile. "Thank you for your generosity, sir. I had originally hoped to find some land, start my own ranch, but after hearing Mrs. McGill talk about the harsh winters here, I think I must look farther South. I don't think my constitution could stand the cold or solitude. I'm more of a bright lights, big city man, it seems."

Rocky secretly agreed with his assessment. This man didn't have the toughness it took to live out here. But then again, Snakes were so tender they hid and slept most of the year, then slithered out of the shadows and bit the hell out of you before you knew they were there. Mr. Bradshaw would bear watching.

..........................................

Bradshaw loafed around for two days, spending much of it in conversation with Nancy when Rocky wasn't around. Always though, in plain sight, but he plied her with compliments, talking about her rare beauty, and how well she would be treated in places like Chicago, San Francisco, or St. Louis., and how she was wasting her life and beauty away int he wilderness. "If you were my woman, I'd take you away from all this, treat you like the queen you are, dress you in the finest silks and jewels, enjoy the stares of envy as they saw you on my arms. Too bad, my lady, I never met you before you married."

Nancy quivered with excitement, thinking about the beautiful places and grand adventures. She asked Rocky if he had ever been to any of those places, and expressed how much she would enjoy seeing them.

"Perhaps next year, or the year after, we'll take a tour of the West Coast. I've always wanted to see the Pacific Ocean."

Nancy bridled at waiting that long, but pretended to be excited at the prospect.

Bradshaw almost got kicked off the ranch two days later, for trying to prod the cowboys into playing for more than pennies. "Can't do it stranger. Ranch rules."

"Are you men or little boys, letting someone tell you what you can or can't do?"

He thought he'd made a serious mistake when half a dozen stood up. "Mister, you want to go outside and see if we fight like little boys? Fists, knives, or guns, one or all of us will be glad to demonstrate our manliness to you. We got a good thing going here. Our boss pays us a lot better than most, you won't see many bunkhouses as nice as ours. The food is good and there's always plenty of it, and he don't work any of us more than reasonable, or harder than he works himself. If we get into something in town, we know he'll back us up same as any hand, and he keeps us out of trouble. I ain't spent a night in a jail cell in two years, and I've gotten used to sleeping in my nice, warm, bunk. So, if the boss says penny ante, it's penny ante. Plain enough?"

Dan held his hands up. "Settle down, boys. I probably couldn't hold a candle to any of you, I'm a man who detests violence, myself. I meant nothing by it. Settle down, I apologize if I've offended you."

He ruffled the cards, grinning, thinking about the knife up one sleeve, the derringer up the other, the knives in his waistband and under his collar. He was a dead shot with a revolver in either hand, and a hell of a shot with a rifle. Plus, he was a bit of a legend in knuckle and skull brawls on the South side of Chicago, killing three men with his bare hands, crippling a few more. These men were cubs in a room with a curly wolf, and had no clue.

"Ante up, boys, toss a penny in." For fun he ran the cards up, making sure everyone but him won that night, putting it down to the scare they'd given him. He lay awake that night, thinking how easy it would be to slit all their throats in their sleep.

He worked hard on Nancy, getting her closer to the edge every day, thinking how ridiculously easy it was. To ice the cake, Rocky and most of the crew took off four days before the supply trip, to move the cattle down out of the canyons.

Rocky talked to a few of the oldsters he was leaving behind, telling them to keep an eye on Dan. The did for a day or so, before the chores around the ranch took their concentration.

Dan left early that morning, saying he was going to exercise his horse, and waited. Just after noon, Nancy rode into the clearing they had chosen. Dan never gave her a chance, sweeping her off her horse and into a firm kiss. After some frantic groping, Dan had her bent over a tree limb, plowing into her with force and vigor. Nancy had never experienced the position before, and the raw sexuality had her screaming her climaxes out in the little glen. Dan wasn't as big as Rocky, but he'd bedded quite a few women, mostly whores who had taught him how to please a woman. The rested after he helped her down from the limb, cuddling and caressing. He took her again, missionary, without finesse, just a straight pounding.

Then he surprised her by bathing her in the creek, paying special attention to her privates, before laying her down and nibbling his way down her neck, rolling and nipping her nipples until she squealed. She was shocked beyond words when he continued downwards. She screamed when his tongue hit her clit, coming instantly. He didn't let up until she had two more orgasms, and she begged him to stop.

She lay back, looking at his erect cock. She reached over and stroked it. "I can't let you soil me again, but if you want, I'll try to please you with my mouth."

Dan gently pushed her head down, and patiently coaxed her through the first of many blowjobs, holding her head firmly as he spurted, forcing her to swallow his seed. She was mightily ashamed, but he praised her so much she finally smiled in satisfaction. She left, after straightening her clothes, with a quick kiss, and he stayed out until almost dark, coming in from the opposite direction.

They managed to get together twice more, and he had her actively helping him plan their escape. He was pleased beyond words when she told him about her bank account, and the large amount of ready cash Rocky kept on hand. She was hesitant to take it all, but he convinced her, saying she deserved it for having to live in misery.

They made plans, and he told her to leave Rocky to him, he would explain it, making him understand she was with a better man, one more suited to her nature. Nancy instinctively knew Rocky would never accept that, but was desperate enough to leave that she pretended to understand.

They had it timed just right. Rocky came back that night, exhausted. He was going to rest tomorrow, then gather the men for the supply run. He promised Nancy they would stay a few days in town, saying she deserved a break from the ranch.

She almost confessed. Even if she didn't love Rocky, she respected him, and this was just wrong. She held it in, and snuggled him until he slipped into deep sleep.

They had already taken every thing of value from the house. Dan had saddled her horse, and loaded the pack animal. He stolen into the barn, leading Rocky's little bay out into the darkness before saddling her. Then he rapped softly on the back door, and Nancy opened it instantly. She leaned into him and whispered. "He's dead to the world. Let's not say anything, let's just go."

"No, my love, that wouldn't be fair to him. It will shock him, I'm sure, but in the end he'll recognize this is best for all of us. Go to the horses, I'll be just a minute."

He watched her go, and turned, to stare right into the eyes of the old Indian woman, holding a butcher knife in her hand. His hand flashed before he thought, and his sleeve knife thudded into her throat. She collapse with a soft thud, but it was enough to wake Rocky. He idly wondered where Nancy was, and curiosity got the best of him.

He opened the bedroom door, and had just enough time to recognize Bradshaw before he hit him between the eyes with the brass knuckles he was wearing. Dan deep down knew Rocky was a dangerous man, and planned to kill him rather than look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

Rocky dropped, but strangely wasn't unconscious. Dan bent down and whispered. "I got your woman. It didn't take me a week before she was screaming under me. Mighty fine cocksucker too,especially for a beginner. Don't worry, I'll let her practice often, so she'll get better. Too bad you'll never enjoy it.

Rocky barely heard him, but knew he was in mortal danger. Dan grabbed him by his nightshirt, pulling his head up for a better angle. Just as he swung Rocky's hand shot out, his fist landing right into his crotch.

Lucky in a way, it hurt so bad Bradshaw couldn't even scream. He'd still managed to deliver his blow, but near with the force he'd meant. He stumbled backwards, suddenly desperate to get away, and clumsily hit a lamp on the mantle. He watched the oil run towards the fireplace, and tried to grin, though it came out more as a snarl. He struck a match and dropped it into the oil, breaking another and pouring the oil over the Indian woman. Flames were licking hungrily at the walls when he stumbled out, being sure to close the door tightly behind him.

He staggered the three hundred yards to their horses. Nancy noticed and asked about it. Dan hauled himself into the saddle and gasped out. "He didn't take it as well as I thought. We need to leave, Lil, and get as far away as we can.

Despite the circumstances, she grinned into the night. He'd told her two days before she was too exotic for a plain name like Nancy, and that she looked more like a Lilith, or Lil for short.

They trotted for a mile or two, while Dan recovered, then urged their horses into a lope, trying to put as much distance as possible behind them.

..............................................

Rocky lay back, out of breath and tired. Doe Eyes came along right then and fussed at Skunk for tiring him out, and made him help Rocky back inside.

Once they got him settled and fed, Skunk left, but came back by a few hours later.

"Well, mon ami, it seems you did not perish in a house fire. What happened?"

At that particular time,Doe Eyes was trying to show him how happy she was to be his intended, so Rocky just grunted. Skunk grinned and dropped the flap.

"Tomorrow, then." He walked back, the scene in the tipi making him think of his own wives. Red Deer was about eight months pregnant, making his other wife Sunflowers broody. Time to take care of business.

..............................................

Thanks for reading. The subtitle is the name of the book the movie The Outlaw Josey Wales was based on. Next chapter in about two weeks.

Best wishes,

Q

qhml1
qhml1
8,991 Followers