Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky gently massaged her wet pussy, carefully distributing her juices over the soft lips, down to her throbbing clit, then back up to her little brown star. Her buttocks were two lush hillocks, wonderfully round and soft to the touch. A perfect Indian booty he thought, his hand squeezing her cheeks as she sucked his meat. He slipped his middle finger inside her seething cunt, sliding it deep into her sex pot to draw more of her natural lube to the surface. Adding a second finger resulted in her hips rising to meet the two digits, and he began fucking her willing pussy in a rhythm matching her strokes on his dick with her lips. "Ohhh yesssss... suck my cock Iri... suck it nice..." he said hoarsely, his thumb brushing lightly at her puckered anus. He teased the little wrinkle, not attempting any penetration just yet as his two fingers continued to slide in and out of her gushing cunt. When he sensed her snug nether ring grasping at his thumb he withdrew the fingers from her wetness and used them to smear her juices around her anal port, bringing soft muffled moans as she sucked. "Mmmm... so nice baby... keep sucking..." he told her as he wormed the tip of his index finger past her sphincter. She squirmed a little, taking his full length into her throat as his digit eased deep into her asshole. "Ohhhhh that's so tight baby... so smooth and so fucking hot..." he told her, his cock twitching in her mouth.

"Mmmmgllphhhh" Iri grunted around the meat in her mouth as she writhed her hips back to meet his sodomizing finger. When she felt the second finger -his thick middle finger - joining the first digit in her bottom she began sucking in earnest, her lips working up and down on his dick as his fingers stretched her butthole. She let out a muffled squeal when the two intruders worked deep into her bottom and she felt his other hand on the back of her head. Then she started swallowing as she sucked, his semen splashing into her throat as he came.

"ohhhhHHHFUCK... YEAHBABY... YEAH... SUCK IT... SUCKMYCOCK.." Rocky growled, fucking into Iri's mouth as his fingers reamed her clenching anal sheath. He loved this combination of sensations, his penis lovingly sucked while he manipulated the woman's rectal channel with his fingers. Something about that always got him off, and Iri's oral skills combined with her hot, clenching rear really sent him on this occasion. He emptied his balls in her mouth, holding her head down until he was drained, then gently pulled his fingers from her ass and released his hold on her head.

Iri slowly pulled her lips up along his shaft until his penis slipped free and she gave it a squeeze with her fingers. She turned her head and gave him a wet smile. "Mmmm... delicious..." she said with a giggle.

"Thanks baby." Rocky said hoarsely, pulling her up to hold her body close. "I hope you won't mind if I taste you later." he suggested, his hands gently kneading her back.

"I'll be dessert." Iri responded with a soft laugh, nuzzling his neck.

"Deal" Rocky replied, letting his hand roam down to fondle her backside.

"You can taste that too, if you like." Iri giggled.

"I was hoping you would say that." Rocky said, running a finger down the crack of her behind to tease at her wet anus. "I might even want more than a taste..." he whispered, stopping with just the tip of his finger in her rosebud.

They ended the tease shortly after, and got up to dress for dinner. Wendy had booked the Royal's VIP dining room for their dinner, and Carolyn had invited Marie and Jessica, the other two 'A-Class' girls on the Ipo staff, to join them for the evening. After a fine dinner they all headed to one of the RKS Karaoke bars, called 'Klub Klass Karaoke', for some drinking, singing, and sex. That was one thing about Chaz and Carolyn, they weren't shy about enjoying themselves with 'the gang' after hours. Rocky himself had enjoyed two of Carolyn's openings during one such evening, although this evening he planned on leaving her to Chaz and Willis. As it turned out Chaz had invited two of their Ipo regulars to join them, giving the group an 'even' men/women ratio. David Chapman and Rin Zhang would meet them at the club at ten. Carolyn used her access card to let them into the 'owners lounge', then gave them a tour through the large 'meeting' room where there were a few girls waiting for men to notice them. They went down a secluded corridor and into the private 'singing' room where they got comfortable, watching the streamed music videos.

Chaz stood up in front of the large video screen, muting the audio track as he greeted his 'guests'. "Welcome to Klub Klass my friends. Let us all relax and enjoy the evening." he said, catching the eye of each person as he spoke. "As always here at the Triple-K, anything goes as long as all parties consent." he laughed, watching Willis as his friend groped Marie's firm little titties. "For those who are new here there are various lubricants and toys in the drawers next to your chairs." he added. "For anyone who wants to sing, there are remote controls at each of the tables, kindly respect each other with their use." he laughed.

Jessica picked up the closest remote and brought up the song choice menu, finding one by Britney Spears as she stood up and took the 'stage'. She did a fair job of singing the tune, and a better job of gyrating her sexy form - to everyone's delight.

Ten o'clock rolled around and Carolyn's cell chimed. It was security, letting her know that their guests had arrived. She told the caller to escort them in and ended the call. "Dave and Rin will be here shortly." she announced, watching for the red light that would signal their arrival at the door. The two men came into the room a few minutes later and the party was on. Dave and Rin led off with a duet on a Hall and Oates tune, with Marie and Jessica providing the show. Carolyn had realized there was one 'extra' man, and called in Becky, one of the RKS girls working that evening. She knew there would likely be some 'group' action; but it was always a better situation to have an even blend of male and female bodies.

Iri made her way to where Rocky was, and sat down gently on his lap with one arm behind his head. She leaned close to whisper in his ear. "I don't need to have you to myself yet; but..." she gently writhed her backside on his loins.

Rocky rested his hands on her full breasts and matched the motion of her hips with his own. "My dear, I am perfectly fine with this arrangement" he chuckled, accepting the kiss she offered as his organ began to respond.

They were getting hot and heavy when Carolyn's voice interrupted them. "Gentlemen, Becky has just told me she would like to attempt to identify each of you by the taste and feel of your cocks, while sucking you for one minute." Carolyn told them. "Please - if you would - line up here and let her shake your hand and say hello before we blindfold her." she added, giggling as the men scurried into position. Beth moved to each of them, introducing herself as she checked out their smells and sounds - the only real clues she would have when she was blind and on her knees with their organs in her mouth. She got to Chaz, last in the line, and gave him a wink before she turned around to face Carolyn. The blindfold was attached and checked, then Carolyn took the microphone again to address the men. "Gentlemen, let's randomize and get your dicks out." she chuckled. "Becky will kneel here, and you will approach her on my bidding. We will make two passes with a change in the order between." She watched the men form a line in a different order than the 'introductions' were done.

Becky knelt on the cushion Carolyn had provided, using the chairs on either side to steady herself. She heard Carolyn's call for the first man, then felt the spongy head of his soft penis at her lips and wrapped her lips around it. She tried to take in the man's smell, listening hard at his grunts as his cock grew quickly in her mouth. After a few strokes of her lips his cockhead nudged the back of her throat and he let out a low moan as his hips jerked toward her. Has to be Willis... she thought.

"Time" Carolyn called, motioning for the first man to move on as the second took his place. "Ready... begin" she called, watching the second organ slide into the girl's mouth.

Rocky was glad he wasn't near the front of the line, his fingers gently pulling on his dick to get it hard for Becky's lips. He caught Iri's eye and she smiled, licking her lips and giving him a wink. As quickly as #2 had begun it was over and #3 took his place. Rocky was next up. He watched as Becky savored Dave Chapman's meat, swirling her tongue around it as she sucked. Becky was a very petite Filipina who had immigrated to Malaysia to work at one of the high-tech firms, then took the opportunity to work at the club because the money was potentially better. She wasn't quite up to othe standards for the 'A-Class' team; but hoped to work her way into a position with the office. She was certainly attractive enough. Rocky wondered...

His thoughts were interrupted when Carolyn again called time, then motioned for him to move into position. His cock was hard now, and he looked forward to the warmth of Becky's cute mouth as he pressed his crown to her lips and waited for Carolyn's signal.

Becky felt the solid flesh of a fully erect penis against her pursed lips. Finally, a nice hard dick to suck! she thought, barely able to hold back. She took a deep breath, recognizing the fragrance as her mind raced to connect the scent with the man. Carolyn called for them to begin and the man's hips jerked forward, pushing his bulbous head into her mouth. It's the big boss... Ramir... ROCKY! she concluded, taking his meaty shaft into her throat. If I can show him I'm worthy, maybe...

Rocky's fingers tickled at her ears as she deep-throated his throbbing cock. He remained as silent as he could manage, not wanting to give away his identity. This girl can suck a dick! he thought, looking down at the blindfolded girl, her mouth stretched by his penis. Carolyn called time and Becky's lips left his organ as Rocky moved away to let the final candidate get the spot.

Dave Chapman pushed his cockhead against the girl's lips. He was pretty sure she would get him right, as she'd sucked his cock several times - and had it in her pussy a few times as well. Maybe she'll give up that tight ass tonight he thought, jerking his hips as Carolyn called for them to begin. He felt her tongue swirling around his crown, then her lips worked down to his root. His hands grabbed her head and he fucked her mouth for a few strokes before Carolyn cautioned him. Fuck... it's a blow job for gawd's sake he thought.

This is a cock I've sucked a few times... Becky thought, her mind racing to find the connections. All the way to the root... only slight contact with my throat... those hands... those scents... YES! Gotta be David.. she concluded. Carolyn called time, although Dave didn't pull out of her face until Carolyn said something.

Round two was a different order, and Rocky was second in line. Becky missed her guess on the first man, saying Willis when it was Chaz. She got Rocky correct, then Rin Zhang as well. She knew one of the remaining guys had to be Willis, and got that one right, then Dave - who by chance was last in line again. After she guessed him correctly, Dave reached down to pull off the blindfold. He offered his hand to help her to her feet, then leaned in close to whisper in her ear. "I would love to fuck your ass baby. he said boldly, reaching around to fondle her bottom through the thin fabric of her panties.

Becky giggled and gently pushed him back. "Maybe later." she replied, giving him a wink. She looked around, finding Rocky and heading for him. She walked up just as Iri sat down next to him. Becky looked at her and said, very politely "Do you mind?" she asked. "I would like a few minutes with Mister Ramirez." she added.

"No worries sweetie, you'll be with me later." Rocky told Iri, encouraging the beauty to give Becky some of his time. She looked into his eyes and he winked. "All night." he added, finally what she wanted to hear. Becky stepped right in after Iri headed for Carolyn. She straddled his lap, facing him, and reached down to put the head of his dick into her cunt. Then she lowered her hips, taking his manhood deep into her hot pussy with a grunt. "Well... nice to meet you Becky." he said with a chuckle, letting his hands roam her taut curves as she rode his cock.

Becky leaned forward, nuzzling his neck before whispering in his ear "I wanted to make sure you got to know me" she told him, squeezing his organ in her vaginal sheath. "Mmm... feels good in my pussy.." she said hoarsely, pulling her blouse up over her head to bare her firm titties. She cooed softly as she felt a finger at her anus, not realizing it wasn't Rocky's.

Dave coated his middle finger with some of the lube, kneeling behind Becky as she rode Rocky's dick in her cunt. Without disturbing the action he slipped the digit between her cheeks to find the tight wrinkle of her rosebud and pushed the tip inside. Becky moaned, then squealed as he pushed his thickest finger half way up her ass. Another stroke from her hips and the digit was buried in her snug rear and he held it there, feeling Rocky's dick sliding in and out of her pussy. He grabbed the lube bottle and applied enough along the top of his shaft to use his free hand to coat the length, then he applied another dollop on his cockhead and moved in.

Rocky gave Chapman a nod and a wink, acknowledging the man's intention to fuck Becky in the butt while his own dick screwed her cunt. Could be interesting... let's see how she handles a DP... he thought, grasping her hips to hold her in place as his fingers pulled her backside open. He saw the brief panic on her face as the other man forced his crown past her tight sphincter. "Relax Becky. Just let it happen." he told her, feeling Dave Chapman's penis push deep into her asshole. "ahhhhh.... FUCK that's tight..." he groaned as Becky's loins were stretched by two cocks. Her body shuddered at the double penetration, trembling as Dave began stroking in and out of her butt.

"aaAAIIIYEEEE" Becky squealed as her body was subjected to the lewd act. I have to do this... I have to take it... ohhhhhgawddd...

"Yeah baby... nice and tight... hot little asshole..." Dave Chapman grunted, skewering the girl's snug pooper in spite of her wriggling squeals. He hadn't sodomized any of these club girls in months, and it felt good. Doing it in a DP was even better. He only managed a dozen strokes in Becky's bottom before his cock spasmed in her rectum and his semen began to flow. "ohFUCK... YEAH... OHYEAH... TAKE IT IN YOUR ASS BABY... TAKEIT..." he grunted, ejaculating his load in the girl's bowels.

As abruptly as the man had entered her bottom he emptied his balls and slipped out again. "ohhhhhgawddd..." Becky groaned, sensing the man's jizm oozing from her distended rear before her sphincter could close again. She'd spent most of that time with her face buried in Rocky's neck, his strong hands grasping her hips. Now that Chapman had finished and left those hands gently stroked her back, his penis gently easing in and out of her wet cunt. Wasn't so bad... she thought.

Rocky began manipulating her hips up and down, stroking his shaft in and out of Becky's hot pussy. "Mmmm... you feel good Becky.... so hot and wet..." he told her. "Want me to cum in your pussy?" he asked her. Without answering she pulled her hips up, kneeling between his knees to take his throbbing penis into her mouth. He looked down to watch as her lips rippled along his length until he felt his glans press against the back of her throat. "ahhhhh.... yes baby... ohhhhh that's good...." he groaned, his hips twitching as the girl sucked him off. He'd hoped she would have offered her ass; but he would have declined after Chapman's rather rude and abrupt sodomy. Becky fellated him for ten minutes before he filled her mouth with his seed, then did a proper job of cleanup afterward. He smiled and gave her a wink, nodding when she indicated she needed to visit the ladies room.

Iri was quick to re-take her place at Rocky's side. "That looked like fun." she chuckled. "Did you try her ass too?" she asked with an air of nonchalance.

"No, actually I didn't." Rocky replied. "I'm saving that for yours." he laughed.

"Mmm... I'm looking forward to it." she cooed, pressing her lips to his.

Wendy Wang, Chaz' girlfriend, had joined them. Now the girls had the advantage; but Wendy just wanted some of her own man. It took her only moments before she had his dick in her mouth, sucking him only long enough to get him hard before she climbed on, taking his familiar penis up her well-prepared asshole. She had positioned herself facing away from him, enjoying the feel of his hands fondling her breasts while she gave his cock a massage with her butthole. She watched the action, Jessica sitting on Rin Zhang's face while Marie sat on his dick. Somehow Willis had convinced Carolyn to let him bend her over a table to fuck her doggy style while he pushed a finger up her tightest hole. Dave was making up for his earlier sodomy, his face grinding against her wet pussy as he knelt between her legs.

The moans and groans went on for more than an hour, then one at a time the couplings achieved the objective and the participants ended up with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other - even if they didn't smoke.

"Well folks, I've had a very long day so I'm going to head back to my hotel." he told them, standing with Iri on his arm. "I'll be in the office all day tomorrow, so I'll see you in the morning." he added, heading out the door to be escorted to the owner's entrance. He and Iri rode back to the Royal quietly, heading up to the penthouse suite and inside behind closed doors before their arms went around each other. "Mmm... nice to be back here - and alone with you." Rocky told her, letting a hand wander down over the curve of her derriere.

Iri pushed her tush back against his roaming hand. "Mmm... you want some?" she giggled, kissing his neck. "Even maybe a quick one?" Iri suggested.

Rocky gave her cheek a firm squeeze. "Oh... I don't know about quick..." he chuckled.

Iri's fingers found the bulge at the front of his trousers, fondling his semi-erect dick. "Oh... I can make it quick... if that's what you want lover." she whispered, dropping to her knees as her fingers deftly unfastened his fly to free his rapidly growing organ. "Mmmm... I've been waiting for this.." she cooed, engulfing his cock in her warm mouth. "Mmmgllphhh"

He looked down to watch his meat disappear between those sexy lips, his eyes rolling back as her tongue lashed at the sensitive underside of his crown. "ohhhhyessssss... suck it baby..." he whispered hoarsely, his hands tickling her ears as he gently thrust his hips forward. She certainly has a wonderful technique. Rocky thought, feeling his cock grow to full strength in a few strokes of her willing lips. Then Iri pulled back and looked up at him with a smile. "Want some ass, Rocky?" she asked, pulling herself up and taking her pants down and off in the same motion.

He watched as Iri bent herself forward over the edge of the bed and reached back to splay her cheeks. "Just a finger and some lube baby..." she suggested.

Rocky retrieved the small lube bottle and flipped open the applicator, applying his tongue to her exposed anus first to make things easier. Then he pushed the nozzle into her puckered ring and gave the bottle two firm squeezes before easing the nozzle out and coating his middle finger. Not wasting a moment, he pressed the thick digit into her bottom, sliding it in and rotating it to thoroughly distribute the lube in her tight sheath as he used his free hand to coat his penis. "Okay baby... here it comes." he told her, withdrawing the finger and pressing the head of his meat at the clenching wrinkle. "mmmoohhhHHHHh" he groaned as his glans forced her sphincter open.