Rocky's Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ahhhhHHIIIEEEEE" Iri squealed as her bottom was penetrated by Rocky's manhood. "Ohhhhh gawwwwwdddd.... easy baby..." she moaned, writhing her hips gently back to meet his skewering penis.

He slowly eased his shaft halfway up her tight asshole and paused, letting her get accustomed to the lewd intrusion, then gently pulled out a few centimeters before moving inside her rectum to the hilt, grinding his hips as her bottom spasmed around his cock. "ohhhbaby... so fucking tight" he grunted, letting her take control at that point. "Make me cum baby... use your hot asshole to make me cum..." he groaned, feeling the velvety smooth sheath of her rectal channel gripping his shaft. "ohhhfuckyeah... so good baby... such a beautiful ass.."

Iri did enjoy anal intercourse when the man let her control the act, even when his cock was good sized as Rocky's was. She could use her anal muscles to work the penis, driving his climax in a relatively short time. "Mmm.... feels good in my tight ass, eh baby?" she queried, consciously clenching and releasing her sphincter as his penis slipped in and out a few centimeters. She felt him twitch, and in the interest of enhancing his pleasure she paused briefly to let him recover before proceeding with her lewd stimulation. All discomfort was gone, her asshole feeling only pleasure now, and she wanted to feel Rocky's semen filling her backside. His next twitch was followed immediately by a telltale convulsion and she relaxed her butthole as he began fucking her in the ass.

Rocky's hips began thrusting, his throbbing cock pounding into Iri's clenching bottomhole as his orgasm overcame him. "ohhFUCK baby... yes... yes... YESSSSS.... OHYEAH.... NGHHH... NGHHH... NGH NGH NGH NGYAAAAAAAAA...." he growled, emptying his balls in the girl's seething rectum. A dozen long strokes later and he was spent, laying his torso over her back as his penis softened inside her velvety anal channel. "ohhhhgawwwdddd that was nice Iri" he moaned, slowly pulling himself up and off of her to collapse on the bed.

"Mmmm... I do love it in my ass" Iri told him, cuddling up to him after they both crawled under the sheets. "When a man knows what he's doing, it's just so exciting... so nasty" she giggled.

They were both asleep a few minutes later, off to dreamland in each others arms. When Iri awoke her hand instinctively explored his belly, finding his morning wood alive and well. She gently rolled herself on top of him and after a few moments with her fingers she guided his cock into the warm wetness of her pussy. "ohhhhhkk... mmmm..." she mewled, sliding her hips down to capture his length inside her wanton belly. She felt his hands roaming down her back to her buttocks, then his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning sir." she said softly. "Hope you don't mind."

Rocky's hands kneaded the pliant flesh of her backside as she writhed her hips to stroke her cunt up and down his shaft. "Mmm... my favorite way to wake up... sex with a beautiful woman." he told her, letting a finger tease her brown starfish while they fucked. It wasn't a serious attempt to prepare her for anything; but it was titilating to them both. Their lips met and they kissed hungrily as her hot sheath worked his penis. Rocky eased his middle finger into her asshole, gently fucking her tight rear as their hips rocked in a lusty rhythm. He could feel Iri grinding her clit against his pelvis, and sensed her loins quivering as she got closer to morning pleasure. His digit wormed all the way into her butt, Rocky using the finger to guide his lover as she worked her passion to a peak. Her cunt clenched around his dick, her hips shuddering as her climax arrived.

Iri loved morning sex for one very important reason - she could always achieve orgasm, and it began her day in the most pleasant way possible. It didn't matter if she was sucking cock while getting fingered, or being sodomized, or just having some good old vaginal intercourse - she always got off. Rocky's cock in her pussy felt wonderful, and that finger up her ass was a nice compliment as her body began to convulse with the waves of pleasure. "ohhhhhyessss.... ohgawd... FUCKME... oh baby FUCKMEEEE" she squealed, burying her face in his neck as her hips bounced and wriggled on his throbbing dick. Her spasms subsided and she realized her lover had not yet achieved his peak. "Oh Rocky... let me finish you baby..." she said hoarsely, lifting her hips up to disengage from his cock before moving down to kneel between his legs. She wrapped her lips around his crown, swirling her tongue before nibbling her way down to his root. "mmmgllphhhh" she grunted, then began stroking her mouth up and down his meat as her fingers fondled his balls.

He reached down to pull her hips back around so he could enjoy the silky smooth anal sheath with his fingers while she sucked his dick. "ohhhhhhyeah baby... suck me off... ohyesssss..." he groaned, his hips pumping up to meet her suckling lips. He added a second finger in her asshole, sliding them deep and matching her oral rhythm as his passion climbed toward the peak. "Ohhhhbaby... ohyesss... suck it baby... SUCK MEEEE" he howled, his cock spasming in the warmth of her mouth. His fingers burrowed deep into her rectum as his semen coated her throat in splashes as her lips clenched and stroked his length.

The fingers in her ass were a little uncomfortable; but she wanted his jizm in her mouth. Iri sucked hard, letting his hips do the work as he fucked her mouth. When he began to cum she gripped the base of his dick with her fingers and worked her lips up and down his length, sucking and swallowing as fast as she could as his body trembled and twitched in his orgasm. She kept sucking as his spasms subsided, drinking his seed as her tongue swirled around his meat. Finally the fingers slipped gently out of her anal port, and she slowly pulled her mouth from his penis, looking up and smiling as she licked her lips. "Mmmm... breakfast of champions..." she giggled, leaning down to kiss the head of his cock.

They took a mutual shower and had some breakfast before going in to the office. Rocky gave them his report on Iri before heading out for the two hour drive back to Penang and his flight to the next destination. Two hours later he would be in Bangkok, another of his favorite cities.