All Comments on 'Rodney and his Friends in Tights'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
rahfit

all right buddy, we know the story, get on with it. Page one is too long.

Too many electrons died for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Extremly arousing and ashaming!

I always think the stories you write couldn't get better, but then you write another one. This one makes me extremely hard! If I image having to be naked in Mrs. Reilly's garden, seeing the ladies' cameras and knowing there is NO escape from being photographed naked humiliates and arouses in an extreme matter. If I can choose to be one person in your story I want to be Johnny. I am convinced that I had to explode several times under these conditions. Perhaps it is just a male dream of one who never was photographed and who doesn't really dare getting in it but who also dreams of it. Someone who dreams to be caught naked by clothed women with cameras who don't accept any limit to humiliate him. Thank you for your exciting story.

I also like the idea of wearing skinny tights that show all details of the body and all forms of the cock. I hope the cloth even gets deep into the ass crack so that nothing is revealed and nothing is shown! How arousing!

I agree with Johnny that it would be fun to be Homer but it would be really more arousing being Johnny himself. But I don't know if I would dare to show me. However, being trapped without any chance to avoid to have your naked photograph being taken is the maximum arousal, excitement, humiliation, .... just fun!

It is more than worth to read your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Continue please

I always look forward to reading a new chapter in the Rodney saga. Only hope there's less pubic shaving. The girls & ladies should enjoy the boys intact with their great physiques & body hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A dream got true

You know how to arouse and excite us male! Thank you very much. I want to experience your described adventures. I have had visions about meeting a wonderful young woman with wavy long black hair and big tits who was dressed in skintight clothing while taking pics of my naked body. And she was even more low-down to me than beautiful. You can imagine that your story matches very well to my imagination. I think you can guess how excited I was when reading your story! Excellent!

ptebadenptebadenabout 6 years ago
Oh, no, no. Don't stop now

Please, continue, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes, you must go on at this point.

Please describe the photoshot itself. What happens with the photographs? How are the boys humiliated in future? How does the women feel who see the photographs? Please go on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy Nutcrackers Batman, Homoerotica with clothed Women Watching!!!

These stories are the same thing over and over again and we love it. Ah to be naked and humiliated shamed at our exposure and most of all for the humor and edification of leering females. More please.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do you really wonder that...

... aaronburr's stories are enjoyed so much?

Their pleasant way of writing in combination with extremely arousing contents must excite each man! Isn't it a dream of men to be enjoyed by self-conscious women who knows no sexual limit to excite and humiliate men. You can read sexual adventures you wouldn't dare! I really like to be in a boy's position: being exposed naked to fully clothed women who don't flinch from exposing you, from taking your photographs and from feeling your body and your genital organs up. It is so humiliating to know that your naked pics are shown around. But this thought also arouses me. I can absolutely understanding the feelings of the boys - and I envy them!

I am really curious about the sore and intimate odor Johnny smells. Who will see him naked in the next moments? Is it his mother or his sister or an old neighbor or a female pupil who will soon see him naked and will photograph him? I am curious about the females teasing him and joking about him. Please go on writing! Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What do you think?

The boys of the school can elect the most beautiful girl of the school who can chose a boy of the school for being photographed in cfnm scenes. Some cfnm photographs are published in the school newspaper so that every pupil can watch the naked male. Or a female photographer club is founded who looks for naked males to take a pic of. Maybe some are even published in the school paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I hope the odour would be his sister's perfume. What would he feel if suddenly his sister stands in front of him aiming a camera at his naked body? As you write it should be the most humiliating situation for him. Would she show the pics to their mother, would she share them with her girlfriends, would she enjoy letting the pics develop at the photo shop knowing exactly what will happen with all these photos? If I am Johnny I would explode. I would know that I could hardly dare all her teasing.But this humiliation would arouse and excite me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love your story!

It is so arousing and exciting how the old ladies uses the naked boys for her fun. It must be a thrilling feeling beyond words to be their plaything. Very unfortunately, I have never had a chance to get to know such dream crones who don't know any limit to tease you. I wish I would be a boy tricked into Mrs Reilly's garden. I like the idea to work in her garden naked to avoid your fellows getting to know what you have done. And then there are so many old (fantastic!) females who sees you fully naked in your birthday suit. Is there any reason that your fellows are not told what have be done. Basically, it is not worth to go there naked but you believe you can escape the shame of your fellows being told that you were bad. But instead the old ladies enjoy your nakedness. On what else score did Mrs Reilly undress herself in a sure room and monitored the naked boys in the garden? And now Mrs Reilly has taken the biscuit. Inviting her friends to bring a camera to take naked pics. What can be more thrilling than being naked as a jaybird in the garden without any chance of escape and knowing that the old ducks are going to take your naked pictures very soon? What can be more exciting as to know that even the ladies in the photo shop will enjoIy your naked pics and will keep copies? What can be more arousing than to know that women will share and enjoy your naked pics?

I really cannot expect your next stories! I have never read a better or a more thrilling story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am just thinking...

how to feel if I would be in the boys' situation being photographed by these lustful old women. I think I would jump from one climax to another. Imagine how arousing it would be sitting in a classroom and the beautiful female pupils in front of you watched your naked pics. They giggle, they discuss and they laugh. The female teacher discovers the pics, compliments the pupils for her good taste and shows your pics around in the class. How arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A tour de force

Such rich evocative back story and scene setting. A real evocation of the morality of the decade. Thankfully beaten back but used to such good effect here. And the hypocrisy of the ladies and girls. I bet many a surreptitiously placed hand up a skirt or a flexing leg as thighs press against erect clitoreses. These exposed males and exposing females must have refined their act since. In the 60 years since then. What a Matriarchal community there must be there now. I love that the whole community is pulling together to subdue these boys. I am sure the grand daughters and great grand daughters of these women have grown up in an atmosphere of female dominance and entitlement. And the boys too in their increasing submission. Femsup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting!

I want to be a boy in Mrs. Reilley's garden, fully naked and caught to be photographed. Having to accept the inescapable to know that my pics would be developed by Mrs. Donovan and her daughters. To be shown around by several "old ducks" to their daughters, girlfriends and other women. I believe I would react exactly like the boys you have described. I wouldn't dare but if I would be forced ... A dream could come true similar to your boys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where are these sexy women in reality?

I would love some women having my naked photographs! What would Mark feel if some girls would share his naked pics at a school lesson photographed by an old women at his naked swimming. A female teacher catching these girls and complimented them for these pictures. Afterwards she shows all the naked pics to all female pupils in the class. I hope Mark would die because of shame then while his mother would be extremely exciting when hearing of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
exciting but not finished

To write about one anonymous message where it is said that the writer hopes that the smell of parfume that Johny felt in the garden will be that of his sister, even if it will not be me who will write the following episode of the story which is obviously not finishef but if it were me, even if it would be very funny, I would be his sister because she is normally too young if you remember of one ogf the former episodes when she teased her brother at family about his future school physical examination.

But it could be his mother or anybody else he knows.

I like the idea of photos of the the naked boys with all their privates exposed including their assholes, so it would be great if the photos were given to the families and also edited in a school paper or why not a local newspaper so thay every body in town could see them.

But it seems to me necessary to come back again in writing to the beginning when six boys are in jocks in front of a large female audience and completely stripped to adjust their tighty new stage outfit helped by several women.

The story was not finished with the stage outfits.

We don't know how they were adjusted on the rear.

Was it possible to see through them all the crack, the dark cleft ?

it would be funny to make them bend over feet apart to give a look togive a good look to the audience, also to compare the boys shaved and that one who is not and why not decide to shave him also?.

And of course to have the relation of the rehearsals and of the show in front of the audience with all the teachers of the college, the college girls, their friends sisters and mothers and teachers anfd girls of the high school.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 5 years ago
I miss you aaronburr

Rodney's nude humiliation, Days of Raj. What great stories!

Please, come back. Continue these wonderful and hot stories, the best ones.

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

Great story! Would like to see the females actually touching the boys knobs and using their foreskins a bit, discussing it tho. You hadehard and dripping throughout.fab story, off to wank now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous