All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 03'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your return

Hello its nice to see your stories appearing back here, hope to see more soon plus some new material

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yepp!

Thank you for releasing your next story! I realy enjoyd it! And I hope there is a load more to come! *g

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your story is great!

I like the way you describe the Rodney's feelings when being naked or getting naked. I think that are the feelings I would have if I am Rodney. Furthermore, the idea of Gloria Rodney felt in love with is great. I hope she will tease him a lot and get to know each piece of Rodney while he will never see her nude. Five stars!

BaardssonBaardssonalmost 6 years ago

Take him away from his clothes

Stored them at the other end of the house...

This is what I like,

she did not have to take his clothes

to the other side of the house

but she took ...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cowgirls & Indian Braves - Terrific Idea!

I love the idea of the "Cowgirls and Indian Braves" pageant!

The boys' self-consciousness wearing nothing but moccasins, headbands (with a single, comical feather)and hanging breechclouts is a delight to envision!

I think it could be more provocative if the "flaps" were not that undersized -- perhaps

4" x 9" -- so that the boys are allowed "precarious modesty". Their "intergluteal clefts" and "private parts" would be concealed as long as they stand immobile but would be entertainingly revealed when they had to perform "tribal" dances, run, jump, flex and "duel" with foam rubber quarterstaffs.

And I love to imagine how the "cowgirls" could "capture" the "Indian braves" and "hawgtie" them!

aaronburraaronburrover 4 years agoAuthor
Author response

Fantastic suggestions. Perhaps there are representations to the school on behalf of the boys. The school has to respond. There will have to be more measurement and fittings, of course. And things will come to pass as you suggest. More suggestions, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is a shit story

I kept hoping you were going to do something more entertaining with your story but I couldn’t read anymore of this shit. The more I read, the angrier I became. I kept hoping for something redeeming but you failed your male readers. When I was 18, I would have refused this stupid request and told every female to fuck off. Nobody would ever lay a hand on me. I grew up in that era and would have known that you were sick. You must either be a flaming female liberal who hates men or a guy who is queer as a three dollar bill and hate men. It makes me sick to think you would write a story that if it was even half true would ruin those boys lives and make it impossible for them to live a normal life. I am going to report this drivel as objectionable.

DangermattDangermattalmost 2 years ago

I have read all of ur stories multiple times. One of my favorite passages is in part one of this installment and begins, “Three boys at school reported with fearful, hurt expressions that their mother had recently punished them - punished them nude.”

The first interactions of these boys with their moms and others happening almost simultaneously across the town is something I would love for u to go back to and explore in much more depth.

(Also Rodney and his punishments at home.)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rodney's mom should show a lot more sympathy. This is his mother!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous