Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if...? His thoughts snaked their way to a fantasy, a delicious fantasy. He knew he shouldn't be entertaining it- jeepers! it could make him get stiff- but it was beyond his power.

What if...?

What if he, Rodney, were an 18 year old boy in a rich southern household? An ante-bellum plantation. A rich spoilt white boy. What if the family had a maid like Yuela? Exactly like Yuela. Dressed exactly like Yuela.

And, he pushed the fantasy further. Imagine, he thought, that one day all the family is out visiting relatives, a long way out of town. A very long way by horse-drawn carriage. And that he, this spoilt white son, stands in his big bedroom with its four poster bed, its rich coverings and carpets, and strips off all his fancy clothes to take a hip bath. Soon he is nude, as nude as Rodney is right now in real life. The boy is stripped to the buff. In his birthday suit.

Already standing there in the room thinking these unbidden thoughts, Rodney's penis is starting to inflate, to lengthen and thicken.

And in his fantasy the boy is also standing and beginning to stroke his penis, up and down, faster and faster. When suddenly the bedroom door opens- and it's the household maid with her feather duster. And she sees everything. She sees a red-haired white boy...white all over...shockingly white...totally, one hundred percent stripped off...his clothes abandoned in a mess on the floor..his penis pointing to the ceiling...and the boy's hand pleasuring it, rubbing his penis shaft. It's a disgusting picture of male depravity and filth. She is furious!

The next minute the boy is lying on his back on his bed, legs up in the air. Yuela's left hand is forcing his ankles high and her right hand is wielding the feather duster in slashing cuts on his exposed bottom. It's the old "on his back, legs in the air" spanking position, beloved of grandmothers and obviously witnessed at some time by the maid, a position good for getting at the tenderest spots...also good for totally nude humiliation. Because the female spanker can see right into the tilted bottom and,with a turn of the head, into the groin with the bunched-up genitals. While she thrashes away.

And then she's got him- oh, what a exciting prospect- over her lap, pressing the small of his back so that all his midriff is flattened into the stiff, starched white apron. Flattened forcefully, and his stiff dick is flattened as well, so that it feels the warmth of her thighs. He smells her soap. And something more intimate. That woman's smell. Down comes the firm flat palm! Then again, and again...Owww! It stings! Ouch! Owww! Ouch!

Rodney realises what his moment of dirty thinking has done.

He is suddenly sporting a 45 degree erection!

Bolt hard. A real boner. One- he knew this from experience- that would not fade fast. Shit! Yuela would be back to measure him around the waist. He couldn't show her this! He needed a plan...

He heard a noise from the porch. He looked up. There were girls walking by...who any moment would glance his way!

He had to cover up! He lurched for the sewing table to grab the first material he could lay his hands on.

But a glance at the window showed the sudden movement had drawn the attention of the girls. They looked...at the funniest sight any of them had EVER seen. EVER! Rodney Ricketson! It was him- the tall, skinny, awkward red-headed boy in their class! Stark naked, yes NUDE! And desperately moving across the room with...OH MY GOD! His thing- his penis- sticking out and up, jutting right out in front of him, stiff and hard as he made the dash!

The four of them shrieked.

Rodney made the table and grabbed a lilac pleated skirt and clamped it to his middle. A little skirt! Must have been made for the most petite girl in the class.With bow and lace and pleats. He clamped it over his midriff.

Laughing out loud they flattened their faces to the glass. One of them was the blond girl he liked- Gloria, who sat across the aisle. Laughing out loud at his nudity! As if she were looking at the most hilarious sight in the whole world. She would never take him seriously again.

"Oh Rodney, you look pretty! Those laces...that bow...lilac is your colour!"

"And look at that bulge! Oh my God! Rodney, you are a sight!"

"He's got something under that skirt alright!"

"He likes the sight of us!"

"Did you see it? Like a broom stick- or a rolling pin!"

Shrieks of laughter.

Rodney could not turn his back. If he did they would see his naked behind. His bare bottom. His crack. That would make them really shriek with laughter. No, he would not turn around. that would be even more shameful. He was stuck. Trapped. He just stared back at them, mournful and despairing. He pressed the pretty skirt tighter.

They waved and blew kisses and told him how pretty he looked and suggested he wear girls' panties as well and pursed their lips and blew more kisses and pointed at his middle where that bulge was as hard as ever.

Then he heard the door open. Yuela was back.

She entered the room and quickly shooed the girls away.

"Bad girls! Theys always doin' that! Bad breeding. Baaaaad breeding."

She looked him up and down, just suppressing a smile. The effect was so...fetching. Especially the way he trembled and shivered with shame as he held that little skirt to his front.

Oh my God, he thought, I can't let her see my boner.

He had an inspiration.

"I...need...to...go...to...the...bathroom."

In the bathroom he would quickly jack off and banish the hardon. Return for the measurement...without the embarrassment.

"Yo' can go to the bathroom...after the measurement."

" I need to go now...bad. Miss...please."

"Umm. Well...first, put that skirt back down."

"Miss!"

"Aside!"

"But...I've got nothing on."

"Oh, we knows that."

"Miss, I'm embarrassed. I need to go real bad!"

"I'll take that skirt!." And she looked him in the eye, made him wilt and with surprising force took hold of the skirt and wrenched it free.

He was totally nude- in his birthday suit- and totally erect.

Yuela was looking down at a mushroomy cockhead, well-shaped and pink, with a big slit. Which seemed to be grinning at her. On an eight inch stem, white with several prominent blue veins, decorative underneath the very white skin. And a burst of ginger pubic hair- which she had never seen before and which made her gasp. She took in the low hanging ball sac with its two small pears. For some reason that did not seem to surprise her.

She must have stared for a full minute with the boy's pleading gaze directed straight at her.

"I sees now. Yo' really needs to go to the bathroom," she conceded. "Well, it's down thet hall, to the left."

Nothing about getting dressed.

"Please Miss...can you bring back my clothes?"

"Oh Lordy no, stored 'em...at the other end of the house. And we ain't got all afternoon, yo' and me."

There was a solution to the boy's fears for his modesty, ideal in so many ways. She knew Miss Carruthers would approve. And Miss Cuff, when they told her.

"Just put this on."

She handed him the skirt.

He quailed at this. Begged. Pleaded. Beseeched. But she told him Miss Carruthers would be here in a minute.

Of course, if he wanted to walk naked to the bathroom he could. But, it was fair to warn him, there were girls all over the house getting their fittings, trying on their costumes, loitering on the porch. Right now he was the only boy. Again, as so often, he saw no way of resisting female authority.

She bent and stretched the waist of the skirt, so he could step into it. Manoeuvred it for him, getting a delicious close up of his genitals- indeed the engorged member grazed her forearm- as he stepped into it. It had a warm fleshy feel. And she caught a smell- like that of ferns- of a boy's intimate area when he was sweating with panic.Then she watched the bolt-upright penis vanish from sight as the elastic closed in.

The skirt fitted him very tightly at the waist.

It ended on his mid-thighs, flaring out somewhat. The effect being suggestive of ballet or circus. Especially with the ribbon and bow.

The dusting of red fur on his legs rounded out the bizarre impression, as did the trail of hair running from belly button to the elastic belt. To where- his disgrace had not faded- the bulge was as obvious as ever. His big penis jutted the pleats outward, like a clown in a comedy by Aristophanes playing a lustful satyr or ridiculous domestic.

Looking him over, she seemed very pleased with her work. She checked the corridor and ushered him out of the sewing room. She had to chuckle at the sight of the blushing boy in the small girl's skirt treading gingerly on his bare feet down the corridor, eyes darting with the fear of being observed.

The bathroom was a roomy old fashioned one, the bath on curved legs, the head-high tiles white and black. There was an indefinable feminine odour. He locked the door and with no time to waste pulled the skirt down and stepped out.

His penis sprang free, as if eager for attention.

He stood totally nude. Outrageously naked in a lady's bathroom.

He re-spooled the scene, being told to undress by Yuela. A black maid in maid's uniform...in her 20s...telling him...to strip off his clothes...all of them...item by item. Yeahhhh! He stroked his dick. Shirt...shoes...trousers...all peeled off...with her looking...feasting her dirty mind on his nakedness. And, like all of them, enjoying a male's humiliation. Yeah, loving that!

He relived the shame...he relived the soft, gooey, warm feeling that suffused his being...the terror of peeling off...in front of this young Negro maid...getting buck naked with her looking. And of handing the items over one by one...the feeling of shame at work in his tummy, curdling in his guts...and how he felt when she told him- gasp! The climactic moment- to take down his underpants. Oooooooh, yeahhhh! He stroked faster at that thought.

He was cruising now, lifting himself into another plane with his fantasy. His hand worked on the full length of his eight inches, up and down...as he played out again, the sweetness of his humiliation.

Especially...hauling off those underpants and becoming completely naked under her gaze. Ohhhhhh! Beautiful sensations took hold, as he relived what he had been through.

Then he changed mental gears.

He switches to the lovely wild fantasy of being taken bare-nude over Yuela's white, stiff starched apron...hell, it felt crisp! He laid down across her lap...his stiff cock pressed into the stiff starched material...her hands playing over his bare bottom, fingers dancing on the crease of his buttocks and thighs...while she says it's the bottom of a naughty boy whose penis keeps getting stiff and who keeps stroking it and who has to be spanked hard...to teach him a lesson...and she starts to lay it on with her broad black palm. Oh! Oh! Oh!...ouch! owww! Gosh it hurts! It stings his bottom! Hurts like hell! He kicks, squeals and cries...and she switches to her wooden hair brush

Rodney is stroking hard now, up and down, and panting with the dirty thrill...it keeps getting filthier in his mind.

In his fantasy he now looks up, and sees, looking down on him and smiling, Miss Cuff eyes flaming behind her flamboyant glasses and Mrs Carruthers...and Gloria who is laughing her head off. They are all enjoying it and beaming and giggling at him. Giggling at his nakedness...at his total embarrassment...at his bottom on view...at his long skinny redhead's body...at the fur on his legs...at the glimpses they get between his legs...of his low-hanging scrotum, all squashed...at the way he is crying and pleading...and being shamed by a Negro maid...with his rump turning pink, then red.

But Gloria is laughing loudest of all. Regarding him as the funniest sight she has ever seen! Looking down at him with contempt. Seeing him as a thoroughly despicable object. Oh, how she laughs at him, making him want to shrivel with shame. How could he have ever hoped to be taken seriously by this girl?

Down comes the hairbrush and in his imagination he sees his bottom leap and twist... And by twisting he reveals to the females- to Miss Cuff and Mrs Carruthers and Yuela, to his sister and cousin, to Gloria- all of his shameful male nakedness: his stiff white cock with its veins and its swoollen pink head, the absurd loose scrotum and two oversized balls, the burst of ginger pubic hair.

They see it all. They gasp...and then they laugh at the ridiculous sight of his shameful genitals...at his tearful face...at the scale of his humiliation, his fall from dignity and grace.

Rodney shoots.

The pearlescent arc spatters on the mirror and immediately starts sliding down towards the basin.

A second douses the lilac cowgirl dress that he had carefully hung on the edge of the sink.

A third falls to the woolly bathroom rug.

It is as if he has sent his appalling emissions all over the place.

There is the sound of movement outside. Someone rattles the door handle. A voice says, "He's locked himself in." Rodney quickly squeezes the end of his now downward pointing penis and the last dribblets ozze out. He wipes down the mirror with toilet paper. He bustles back into the shameful skirt.

One glimpse in the mirror...he is appalled by the sight. But determined now to get things over and to get out. He mops the deposit from the skirt. He straightens it, pulls it into place.

In the corridor he sees Yuela but, to his relief, no girls, though he can hear the hum of their conversation and occasional squeals from the front room.

Yuela takes him by the elbow. He is being escorted back to the sewing room.

She guides him into the sewing room, to stand next to the stool.

He notices she has the measuring tape around her neck.

"Now take the skirt down. And get up on the stool."

Suddenly he hears scuffling noises from the corridor.

Over her shoulder he sees girls crowding at the door, Gloria in the middle. They have eyes wide and eager and their expressions are ruttish. He hears one gush, "Oh my god! We're gonna see him get stripped!"

"She's gonna make him get up on that stool...to measure him...NUDE!" says another.

"We'll see that rolling pin dick of his!"

The boy blanches.

He summonses up a request of the maid.

One last bid for decency.

"Can you..."

Ah yes, thinks Yuela again, always one request. Please Miss, I turn my back? Can you close the curtains? Can I keep my underpants on? And there was that short, blond 18 year old who begged for the screens, as if they were in a hospital. That was reaaaal funny, him standing by the stool shaking with nerves and his thumbs in the waist of his baggy boxers, looking over his shoulder at the wide open door and the corridor outside. "Please Miss!" he had begged. "Can we go behind the screens?" And she had just looked him in his eyes and slowly shook her head and had seen a tear roll down his cheek.

So what did this funny fella want to ask her?

"Yes?"

She pretended to be impatient.

"Can you...close the door?"

Yuela appears to be thinking. It would be nice to say no, as she had with most of the boys. She had let them quake with fear as they stripped and stood nude, with the door open, quaking all the more when they heard any door down the corridor snap open or a girl's voice ring out somewhere in the house or when they heard the metronome of a lady's high heels sounding on the floorboards headed down the corridor their way.

On the other hand...

Why should these white girls get to share what might be her exclusive pleasure? She can have this funny red haired boy with his strange dingus- his white tent pole- and his long dangling giggleberries to herself. Yeah, she never knew white boys could have bean bags this capacious and low hanging. She might even get to touch them, while she measures him up.

She slyly smiles...and nods. Yes, she will close the door

"Still gonna strip yo' down but."

He is still looking despairingly at the heads in the doorway.

Yuela turns and goes to the door and firmly closes it.

There are loud sighs from the hallway. He makes out Gloria's groan, a lament of dashed hopes.

Yuela returns.

"Now yo' take down that pretty little skirt."

Slowly the disgraced boy places his hands on the elastic waistband. He pauses. Will he go on? And then he begins the shameful slide. Over hips...and with the slightest pause, down over the pubic bush...and then a quick descent that reveals all...then down his thighs, his quaking knees...to the feet.

He steps out of them. He is nude. In his birthday suit.

He withers with shame.

"Now, up on the stool."

He ascends the stool. Hands in front.

Yuela right in front of him, shifts her weight. Eyes him appraisingly.

"Them big hands o' yours...right by your sides. The way we bin doin' it here."

He obeys.

She can see everything, hanging there out of his groin. She looks intently. Seems to enjoy looking.

Then to work.

Her head is level with his lower chest.

Her hands reach forward, stretching out the tape measure towards his waist.

And her eyes are shining.

12