All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 04'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 7 years ago

To be that young again. Youth is wasted on the young. Not really. I can remember looking down and seeing eye to eye with my arousal, it didn't take much and to make it worse jr. high school girls of the early 70,s wore mini mini skirts, my thanks to pee chee folders

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Error

Touched one by error was suppose to be five and it will not allow me to change it.3

ClosetCFNMClosetCFNMalmost 7 years ago

Glad your stories are back. Loved the 'lift the flap casually' sequence with his mom and her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Arousing story

I like your stories! I am your fan. I give you five stars as I cannot give more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5***** from me!

Always enjoy your work. Best regards, Jane Marwood

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 7 years ago
P.S.

Just hoping for quicker updates!

armando100armando100over 6 years ago
gr8

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING STORY. REALLY LOVED IT. ESPECIALLY WHEN RODNEY'S MOM LIFTS THE FLAP FOR INSPECTION THEREBY GIVING BOTH LADIES A NICE VIEW. ALSO LIKED MRS RILEY COMMENTS ON RODNEY BEING WELL DEVELOPED. FIVE STARS*******

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good stories

Really enjoy these re-worked stories. Would like more of the girls emotions and feelings, like in RNH7. Just having them tease on a small scale seems unlikely as does their lack of exercising their dominance. Would like Rod to wear pink pouch and have his cousin either push his hard on down a couple of time barking "Boing, boing" or copping a feel of his glans with a couple of squeezes "Honk, Honk" bringing the dinner table-mother, sister, grandmother, neighbor and daughter to tears of laughter, and then stripping off his pouch. The reaction of each and all the girls as well as Rodney's incredible feelings of humiliation would be quite amusing

maamsboymaamsboyover 6 years ago
Asking for more

Great story. The way you've managed to get all the Ladies of the town increasingly worked up and excited about controlling their unruly young male charges is to your credit. Poor Rodney's ordeal with his Mother and Mrs. Reilly in this chapter was sublime. The Indian attire left very little to the imagination but the naming of his anatomy was a splendid humiliating touch. A pity they were interrupted by the young ladies' arrival. It would have been great to have had poor Rodney exhibit all his wares as each inch of his anatomy was named and delicately probed. Perhaps in later chapters?

One element that might merit further development is the story of the swim/gym instructor. His enforcement of nudity in the pool has made the boys more compliant and that alone merits explanation. It would be interesting to hear his story: growing up and surely being well controlled and disciplined by his Mother who is now the town seamstress stitching the boys posing straps. Certainly would be of interest to me and perhaps to other readers as well. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome chapter in the saga. Loved every bit of their discussion of his body. Just wish it would have continued with the girls watching too. And what happens when the women realize the boy has an erection?

Looking forward to more, AL Stashin

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Most of the mothers seem to be widowed or divorced. Introduce some of their young, fit, handsome and well hung boyfriends. Maybe there's a teaparty, with the sons and daughters in the pool, boys nude and girls not. Mothers in the house watching. Hostess has her boytoy come home, she has him trained to strip down to sheer jockstrap as soon as he enters the house. After joining the women, he sees nude boys and objects. She tells him to strip and take a spanking right there, or he gets a cat o 9 tails whipping later. Her authority is unquestioned. He tries assuaging her by asking if he should strip or she picks a guest to strip him. She responds that his mom raised him, she can do it. He sees his mom and sister in a corner. He sees all the women are wearing nylons and short dresses and gets hard instantly. Mom pulls off his jockstrap. Later, other guests boyfriends show up, and they get stripped nude. When 1 male disobeys they all get punished. Later, the moms don swimsuits and everyone goes swimming, their boyfriends still nude.

Alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous