All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 05'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

What about the girls that work in the Kodak booths on Saturdays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Correct grammar.

You kept repeating the same thing over and over again. I guess this was more of a story you wrote so you could get yourself off. I am a straight female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your great stories get even better!

I love reading your stories and I like cfnm situations. They are so arousing and embarrassing. I like thinking I am one of the naked males. It is so embarrassing to be photographed naked. Although it sounds strange this is the reason that turns it absolutely erotic and arousing. It is not difficult to feel like the male victims because of your detailed and excellent descriptions. I can live these situations without consequences. That's real fun. However, the more I read your brilliant stories the more I want experience these erotic cfnm situations in reality!

Thank you very much for this cool story!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool! Cool! Cool!

Nothing than excellent, arousing, humiliating, erotic! It's more than worth reading once. I hope the photographed boys would be teased a lot in future by different women. If I am Mark I wouldn't be sure if Mrs Guelf hasn't produced any copies of the pictures. Anyhow, I am absolutely aroused when my naked pics would be owned by my mother, aunt, female neighbor and much more female photographers. Your story is delicious! It is one of the best I have ever read if it isn't the best one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like Amelia enjoying Mark's naked photographs! It is fantastic that she feels superior. I hope that she will humiliate Mark very much. I can imagine Mrs Sullivan enjoys Amelia teasing him. What's about Amelia even producing her own photo album of nude photographs of Mark?

And what's about Mrs Guelf having several copies of Mark's nude photos sharing with her daughters and their female friends?

aaronburraaronburrover 6 years agoAuthor
Author Response

Hey! I'm the one who's supposed to make you hard!

They are nice images, pal, and I will set to work. Give me some more ideas. Let your filthy imagination grind away.

Boy, aren't we gonna make that tall,rangy swimmer feel embarrassed! I especially like the idea of his Mom enjoying the maid's teasing of her son, now that is rich!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Always your fan

Glad to see ur response.

Mark getting his clothes stolen or wet and made to go home like that

His clothes deposited with security where he has to prove they r his and the gals walk in

Made to perform the entire dance routine at the reception with people watching

Or in a mall

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi aaronburr,

It is nice that you like my idea. What do you think about Amelia forcing Mark to strip and pose for photographs.Mrs Sullivan catches them and supports Amelia by taking photographs. She even fetches a better camera. Amelia is stimulated to touch his dick and ass. She likes playing with his body. She binds him naked and both women left him alone in his birthday suit. However, an hour later Amelia comes back with her colored girlfriends to watch him. They spit on his dick to lubricate it for better masturbation. While he is humiliated Mrs Sullivan likes watching. Then she has an idea: Always when Mark has a bad grade he must serve Amelia as a slave: cleaning up the rooms naked, washing the dishes, vacuuming the rooms etc. Amelia also can use him to pleasure her sexual thoughts. She presents him to her mother and to her grandma who want to touch him. She goes shopping with him in his birthday suit. She did plaster casts of his naked body. She let him work naked in the garden and invites his female classmates to watch. She goes skinny dipping with him - he is the only naked person. She colors his pubic hair or paints his body and takes photographs. She has a colored girlfriend who takes pictures of naked white males in order to publish them in a magazine for colored women. She asks Mrs Sullivan who really enjoys it. However, Mark want to avoid this humiliation at all costs.

On the one hand Mark hates what Amelia does, on the other he falls in love with her. She wants to own him as her sex object.

I hope you enjoy some ideas.

maamsboymaamsboyover 6 years ago
Coming late

Dear Aaronburr, Another great story! But it seems so wrong that Mark, Steve and Rodney should be playing with themselves in the backyard. They need a whole lot more supervision! Sure they should be on display and erect as often as their unruly hormones command. But release should be strictly controlled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very hot story. When reading I totally undressed and masturbated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is funny and I like the idea of situations which are not described on first hand but related by one boy to the others, such as the swimming session with mothers, aunts, grandmothers and neighbouring women.

All of them seem to be rather excited by the idea to be naked in front of women or girls which can explain why they are so submissive.

Obviously they are embarrassed and sometimes humiliated such as Mark, but on the same time they enjoy to show their bodies in the nude to women, I presume that they like to be dominated by women.

I prefer when the situations are in the fied of domination and humiliation / submission, rather than in the field of sexual affairs, it is logical that they masturbate but I would not like that mothers and teachers have a sexual attraction for them when they see them naked, do blow jobs and so on, it is better if they are pleased to see them naked and ready to obey all orders from them, just to notice what great power they have on boys of that age.

Of course it would be more credible with younger boys but as long as you can keep it a little realistic, it is fine.

But you cannot write for a boy "After today he might ask to be allowed to play nude with his toy soldiers on the lounge room floor " because a boy of 18 age is no longer playing with toy soldiers, even in the 50 's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like very much the strict instructions of coach Compton, especially when he orders the boys by line of eight to climb on the diving blocks stark naked, showing better to their mothers, aunts, grandmothers and female neighbours, all their handsome naked bodies and he let them in stance for a long time while the families are taken photos and they cannot move so they can be taken from different angles, all interesting. How embarrassing it must have been for them !

They are all aroused with penis erected and completely exposed during all that time.

But it would have been a good idea to write that the coach let the mothers come behind the boys to take photos while they are keeping the stances on the diving blocks, so that they could have better photos of their tight buttocks while they are bent over forward with arms forward and why not some photos of the cleft of buttocks from a short distance and even the buttholes of the boys when they would be visible!

aaronburraaronburrabout 2 years agoAuthor

That is a delicious thought. Give me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rodney's sisters parade him thru the neighborhood to PTA meetings and Coffee and Bridge Clubs to model their new costumes and sell tickets to the play. When they are the furthest from home, there's an "accident" with Rodney's Loin cloth costume and it falls apart. Rodney must run home naked with his sister and all her friends, and now neighbor ladies, and other women and girls will all see him naked. Later Chapter the new costume could be modeled all day long, from door step to bus stop to class room to lunch room to math class and then rehersal and long walk home. (Belts only)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was the best story I have ever read. I absolutely love the idea to be photographed naked by older clothed ladies. I am just thinking about the humiliation today if these ladies upload the naked pics. How would that feel. Perhaps you write a text like this in today's time. What do you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous