All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 06'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

Love the style! Love the story.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
Great CFNM Story but...

WoW a comment from Jane Marwood. Now that is an endorsement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A bit extreme but quite a few mothers have used supervised masturbation of errant sons with positive results. Having other females present during sessions furthers the humiliation but often increases guys excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well written

I like how you write! And I like the contents. It is really arousing to be masturbated by his mother. However, it is even more arousing and embarrassing to be photographed naked and presented to so many other women! I can understand Mark masturbating! I envy him! I like the idea of naked boys having to work in the garden of an old lady and to serve her and her girlfriends!

Let's see Mrs Ricketson will do with Rodney! Will she be ready to take his naked pics and show them around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the idea of having to work naked in an old lady's garden and to hear the erotic amorous adventures of her female friends. And you have to expect being humiliated by them: been gaped at, grabbed or even photographed. But this is just the fun of such an adventure: you are humiliated extremely and arousing, excitement and fun arise. Wonderful stories! I love to read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I read your stories with giant fun!

I like the idea of working naked in the garden while the old women discussing sexual things. I want to be one of these boys working naked for Mrs Reilly. It's so lovely to be naked and you cannot change what happens. And all the clothed women feel free to do whatever they want. There's absolutely no limit of shame. It was extremely arousing in your last story the males had to stand naked on the diving blocks and the women clicked the cameras. I can only envy Mark being photographed by 15 ladies. When one lady almost toppled in the pool because she was too eager to get his naked body on film and the boys can be sure their naked photographs end up in every photo album of the town for the females to watch. How can a cock not get erect just when reading such scenes. I wanted to be involved naked!

The next arousing point is the policewoman promising: "Keep the lady happy, and this will go no further. Not even your folks will know." And you know there are so many women that at least one knows you. There's no doubt that they will share your humiliation with your folks. When listening to the ladies' discussion you must be afraid of at least Mrs Sullivan will take your naked photographs later. You will also end up naked in lots of photo albums absolutely certain even in your folks' one without any chance of changing your fate! And what is more, the ladies could see you naked whenever they want. They can humiliate you at each time they want. You cannot change and you have just drunk to much.

Nevertheless, the policewoman says: "Not even your folks will know." It is absolutely sexy. Unfortunately only fiction. I read your stories with giant fun and I would like to be involved if it was reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great fun!

I like when we males are forced to be naked. It's arousing when the clothed females feel free to do what they want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Rodney

Perhaps at the dinner table Rodney can be required to wear the pink thong with not only his mother sister and cousin but also his grandmother, the middle aged widow living next door and her daughter, who has a crush on Rodney

and be jokingly stripped right their by his cousin as his erection has already exposed his glans and testicles, to the amusement of all but him

maamsboymaamsboyover 6 years ago
The noose tightens

Again, a great story! The noose keeps tightening on these Brewer young men! Their Indian costumes now bare-assed and loin clothes narrowed and raised will make them all the more exposed when the show goes on. But it is a great turn of events that more and more of the Ladies of Brewer are controlling their young charges and allowing them to release only when supervised. You have an excellent way of developing your stories. Mrs. Nora Goodwin's treatment of her son is especially encouraging, thoroughly spanking him and taking his temperature knuckle deep. Keeping these young men exposed, excited and very much in line should be the norm in Brewer with more of the Ladies taking part in every one of the boy's discipline. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous