All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 09'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 6 years ago
I hope my comment doesn't cause offense, but...

I've read a lot (maybe most of) the stories you post here. For MONTHS, your stories have been in a rut: The guys are exposed to female voyeurs at the swimming pool; The guys are forced to wear minuscule loincloths for a play (that has, again, been in the works for months); The guys are forced to serve/model in the nude or while wearing one of those minuscule loincloths.

You do write well, but perhaps you could explore some fresh storylines? Ones that don't center around swimming pools or loincloths? How about the only man in a house full of women, and whose mother gets tired of patching his clothes, so she tells him, "From now on, you're going to be naked, to save wear and tear on your clothes and to lighten my laundry, etc, load." Or a hitchhiker who comes home with a carload of young women and is put into a CFNM situation? Or a dominant woman bringing along her submissive boy toy on an exclusive resort catering to CFNM?

There are endless possibilities, limited only by your imagination. So maybe you could attempt to breath some life into what's becoming, essentially, variations on the same old stories.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Good chapter

Oh the lost opportunity, if I only knew then what I know now. I would have to have lived in Brewer. I'd be a permanent resident at Mrs Reilly. I do like the girls anticipation of what's going to take place, a little more hands on ?

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

Superb as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love your stories!

They are wonderfully arousing and humiliating! If I am honest I must admit that I want to be one of the boys. It is so sexually arousing having to stand outside in the buff watched by clothed females. I would love being presented naked to clothed girls and old ladies. This is even reinforced by Mrs. Reilly standing naked at a window and observing the naked boys. I would love to be her sex object. But the lucky devil is Mark. He has such an obscene mother who takes his naked pics and loves to show them around. It is really shameful to see how she presents your naked body to all females she can find. It is so humiliating. I love it!

I also love how Rodney was ashamed. But I think you can even make it worse when there were girls with cameras. And Mrs Reilly is such a sexy woman. Why doesn't she take naked photographs?

And what's about groping the dicks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story, some suggestions for future

Mrs. Reilly is so aroused by punishing and watching nude young men that she undressed and stands naked at a window. I think she would also like to have sexual intercourse with young men. It she doesn't want to show her beautiful nude body to them the men can be blindfolded. Perhaps she can also bond them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastisch!!!

Een fantastisch verhaal. Toch is mijn staaf stijf, alhoewel ik klimmen - jouw schrijven maakt nog steeds mijn horen dunp. Ik geef ontlasting in vreugde bij je schrijven en ik verlang naar je volgende uitscheiding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent stories!

I like the way the ladies humiliate the naked boys. The most arousing scenario was the boys standing at the swimming pool and the ladies taking their naked pics. I can hardly believe that the own mother photographs her son! The more I am thinking about it the harder I get.

I hope there will be more arousing naked male photographing in future.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
I can't wait

I need next chaoter right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some suggestions

I can imagine that it would be humiliating if a male must get naked onto a table on all four. The ladies get behind his ass and pull his cock as long as they can. Another lady opens his ass. Now a lot of ladies spit onto his dick and into his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous