All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 11'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much description of male parts

Redundant. It distracts from the story. This is a frequent problem with your stories.

Lots of tease but little actual story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A thought

"There was Mrs Reilly's sweet proposal, made over cocktails when the ladies were tittering over the boys' fate: that after the performance, at an event at her home, boys should stand on an auction block like slaves in the old south and their Indian costumes should be sold off to the highest female bidder. They would have to slip out of them, last shield of their modesty, and hand them over."

This would be an interesting premise for a chapter within this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the description of the male parts, keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

The detailed description of the parts is integral to the nature of the tale...top notch story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yow! Keep Going!

Way too much description of male equipment. Way too much emphasis on embarrassment and humiliation... omg more more more.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Shaved

The boys that have pubic hair should be shaved in front of everyone

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
"Bolt Hard". That's just nuts

A pee chee folder was a good cover for us 1969 High schooler, mini skirts ruled the hallways at my school. I haven't decided if liking all the bare dick is ok. If I knew then what I know now, well sproing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where’s the rest?

You left them on stage naked about to be measured by female teachers and classmates? How disappointing. Where’s the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jockstripped

Awesome story, not so much written as illustrated with words. Felt like I was in the room with them. Can't wait for the next chapter! Liked the description of each male walking by.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some of the Indians must try to escape and of course be punished, on stage. The Girls on stage should be practicing the slapping of the testicles with each 10 slap being a bit harder. Over and over the practice should continue but with other teachers making suggestions on how to properly inspect , and "slap" the balls . Suggesting that every 10th slap is too long and it should be more like every 5th or even 3rd slap and some slaps should be heard in the back of the auditorium. The Indians for their part should be Indian dancing at some point putting the junk in motion for the crowd of women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Indians should be made to dance now, naked as a Jay, released from the bonds of their clothes all over the stage. Naked bouncing dancing with the women of Brewer applauding and cheering them on.

They also need their temperature's taken? Did they have thermometers back in Cowgirl and Indian Days?

Plus escaping Indians need to be punished, and top selling ticket moms could be invited Cowgril/ Woman guests who show the Savage Indian Brave how Civilized CowGirl Women give good Spankings to bad Indians...and the Spankings could be real with flesh smacking heard in the back of the auditorium.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous