All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 13'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*****

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

excellent as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ack ! I Think I’m Turning Gay

All these long extended discriptions are beginning to worry me. More more more please.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Me too.

Anon, I have to agree with you. I love my package I never thought I wood enjoy so many others.

The writer most certainly has a lot to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me too!

The story is really arousing and thrilling. I would love to experience the things aaronburr describes. And he finds awesome descriptions. I love his expressions! He knows how to use words and phrases to make you unable to stop reading! aaronburr is my absolutely most favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

love to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi aaronburr,

what do you think about inserting some nude photographing again? I would like to read how the boys feel embarrassed and get erect cocks. Please write really detailed how they are photographed naked, how they are embarrassed and how the women enjoy! Thank you very much in advance.

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
Continue

Don't you continue? Why?

maamsboymaamsboyover 6 years ago
A great story

All thirteen chapters! I hope you do continue the saga. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wait the following episode of the shaving sessions

a very good story

but why not continue to relate the shaving sessions when they become still more interesting with boys in the nude exposed in the nude to the view of some new persons such as the new principal of the school, a very strict and authoritarian woman, in favor of a great dicipline for boys and a regular supervision like during swimming lessons, some cleaning ladies, a few female teachers, a few mothers, other girls than those in charge of the shaving of the boys. It would have been funny.

may be also a focus on the shaving of the hairs on the butts and anal area to make fun

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
This started off so well.

But it's lost something in recent chapters. The story has just completely gone off the boil and it's direction has changed completely.

So I'm afraid I'm giving up on it here.

Such a shame.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love a scene where Milly has to demonstrate the shaving process to Rodney’s mother because Milly has to go out of town for a couple of weeks and Rodney’s Mom is going to step in and help out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous