Rodney's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clay, will you do me a favor?" Rodney asked me.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Well...will...you let me dominate you in...uhh...gay sex right now?" he asked me, a little embarrassed.

I think I could see him blush as I started to think to myself on what to say. I have been dominated before by Jason on the second day while Tyler, Rodney, and their mom were visiting at a family reunion in Newton Falls. I was thinking it wasn't going to be as bad as it was with Jason so I decided to allow Rodney to have his way for once.

"Well, okay" I told him, being mostly sure.

"Awesome Clay!" Rodney said happily and then kissed me on the cheek. "But I have one rule before we start."

"What's that?" I asked him.

"You have to pretend you don't like it, and that you don't want me, but you obey on what I say, okay?" Rodney asked.

"Uhh...sure, what the hell!" I agreed.

"Alright, let the torture begin" Rodney said kind of hurtfully.

Rodney started to make out with me again and he removed my shirt. I felt the back of my legs against his bed which allowed for Rodney to pick me up, and toss me on his bed. I looked at Rodney terrified to go along with his fantasy and he grabbed my legs, pulling me towards him. He was unbuttoning my shorts and ripped them off of me along with my boxers, and socks. He got on his knees and he started to blow me. He went down on me quickly at first to get me all the way hard. He went down on me for a minute and I started to moan, which he got angry at.

"Shut up Bitch!" Rodney mumbled with my dick in his mouth and he started to bite my cock.

"OW!" I said. "Not so hard."

Rodney took my dick out of his mouth and started to yell at me, getting into his fantasy.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt!" Rodney yelled at me. "You'll do what I say bitch!. Now shut up or I'll make you shut up!"

Rodney winked at me so I played along and went against his wishes.

"What the hell man! I payed for a decent blowjob, not allow for you to have a chew toy!" I yelled back.

"That's it bitch!" Rodney said and he got up and went into the back of the basement to grab something. He came back with some rope and tied my arms to the bed posts.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled angrily.

Rodney tied me down and went back to sucking and biting my cock.

"Ow, dude!" I yelled again "Knock it off! Get these things off me!"

Rodney moved his hand up my chest and stuck his fingers down my mouth, gaging me and shutting me up. After some time, he took my dick out of his mouth and his fingers out of mine and gagged himself on his fingers. Saliva was on the end tips of them when he shoved them back into my mouth. He did this quite a few times before moving on with the torture.

Rodney took his mouth of my dick and took his hand out of my mouth and wiped off my saliva from his hand. He got on top of me and rubbed his dick against mine. He wrapped his hand around my dick and his and we started to dry hump. I was struggling to get my dick free but Rodney didn't appreciate on what I was doing so he stop, and wrapped his hands around my throat and started to talk dirty to me in my ear.

"You're a naughty bitch, Clay! Oh you're so fucking dirty! YOU'RE A FUCKING DIRTY BITCH!! I'm gonna fuck you in your hole!"

Rodney slapped my peck while screaming in my ear.

"I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR HOLE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" he screamed.

I kept struggling so Rodney started to enjoy himself. He got out of my face and laid his body out like mine. He still had his dick, rock hard on top of mine and held my arms down with his and he closed his eyes. He started to hump me and our bodies were moving in sync. He moved his dick down over my hole and each time he went down, it felt like his dick was gonna slip inside my ass. Rodney continued to talk dirty to me while we humped in sync.

"How does it feel you bitch! I'm put my dick in your ass! Your ass is mine! I'm going to cum for you baby soon. Your ass is gonna get my jizz!" he told me.

Rodney kept moaning and wrapped his arms around my neck and humped me faster. After a while, he stopped and then untied me. He reached over in a corner and pulled out two things: A sliver vibrator, and a jar full of white liquidly-gel. He ran upstairs and came back down a few minutes later, with the jar warmed up. He pulled me off the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed. He pulled me towards him and bent me over his leg with my ass in between his knees. He turned on the vibrator and shoved it up my ass to pleasure me. He took the white stuff and dumped some of it in his hand and then shoved his hand down my mouth. The white stuff was actually cum and he held his hand in my mouth for periods of time.

"Oh yeah Clay. Do you like my cum?" Rodney asked as he shoved more down my throat. "I have been saving it up for days to dump all over me but I say you deserve it more."

I was really getting turned on with the vibrator drilling into my ass and Rodney force feeding me his extra sperm he saved. I whimpered to make him happy and he spanked my ass. He stopped feeding me jizz and put a ball gag in my mouth while he toyed with my ass. He spanked both cheeks hard before grabbing them and pulling them tightly apart. He allowed for the vibrator to drill deeper into my hole and talked dirty to me again.

"Oh baby, are you loving that vibrator. You're gonna love my dick even more! I'm going to fuck your brains out all night you filthy bitch! You're gonna beg for my pearly white jizz and I'm gonna give it to, I'm going to spray it all over your throat and beautiful face baby" Rodney said sexually while spanking me.

Rodney kept spanking me for about another 10 minutes when he opened his mouth again.

"I gotta piss really bad baby and I don't think I can make it to the bathroom. Let me use your mouth" Rodney ordered.

So Rodney removed the vibrator from my ass and removed the ball gag from my mouth and had me sitting on my knees in front of him while he held my head back with one hand he stroked himself off a few times with his other hand before aiming for my mouth.

"Wait! I don't want to miss any piss" Rodney said.

Rodney stuck his dick in my mouth and held my head there as he started to release his hot stream down my throat.

"Oh drink it Clay" Rodney said in lust as I had no other choice.

The piss tasted so vile and it stung my throat as Rodney kept going. He licked his lips while looking at me and all I could do was drink his "gift" he was still giving me. It seemed like it was taking forever to finish when the golden stream finally slowed down to a stop. I started to lick my lips to eliminate the salty stingy taste of piss. Rodney pulled me up off my knees and threw me on my back on his bed.

"Alright bitch, dirty time" he said sexually.

Rodney pulled my head so it would be hanging off the bed while he stuck his dick down my throat ad started to gag me. He picked up the pace and soon his balls were smacking my face.

"Oh fuck yeah baby, fuck yeah..." Rodney moaned. "Oh yeah c'mon fucking swallow that dick baby. Yeah, fucking swallow that dick!"

Rodney started to hit my gag reflex which made his dick extra coated with saliva. He would hit my gag reflex to coat his cock in saliva before pulling out and wiping it all over my face and then going back in. He forced me to go all the way down his dick, strangling myself before letting me up for air at times. I wanted Rodney to have an even better experience than but I didn't want him to get mad at me so I bit his dick.

"Ow bitch!" Rodney yelled, pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"Fuck off!" I screamed.

"You're gonna regret doing that!" Rodney yelled.

Rodney untied me and forced me all the way down his dick while he was spanking me extremely hard. With every single spank, I jumped more onto Rodney's dick which made him moan a little each time.

"Oh yeah...come on baby...lick my dick...take it all in...that's it..." Rodney moaned.

I bit his dick again and then he pulled me off and forced me to look at him.

"What is your deal?! Why'd you tell me to fuck off for?! Answer me!!" he screamed in my face.

I spat into his face before he started to get angry.

"Oh that's it bitch" he said softly.

Rodney started to spank my ass even harder then before for some time, making me apologize.

"I've been treating you good all fucking night and this is how you repay me?! I want you to say I'm sorry Rodney!!" he demanded.

"I'm sorry!" I yelped.

"I'm sorry Rodney!!" he screamed again as he spanked me.

"I'm sorry Rodney!" I yelled.

Later, Rodney had me tied up again and had my hole exposed to him. He was playing with my cock and balls while going deep into my hole and licking it. He went deeper and deeper into my ass with his tongue which was about to throw me over the edge. He stopped out of nowhere and put one hand around my throat and I looked at him scaredly. He then wrapped the other hand around my throat and started to choke me out. He started to get close to my face while talking to me.

"Can't you fucking breathe? Oh I feel it" he said calmly.

I started to gasp for air and could barely talk while he strangled me.

"I can't breathe" I whispered.

"Oh yeah it's so exciting" Rodney told me.

I almost passed out when Rodney let me go and went over to his dresser. He lubed up his dick as I coughed and gasped for air and then he came back over to me and started to choke me out gain, getting really close in my face. Rodney slowly slid his dick into my ass and he started to fuck me. He allowed for me to have little air as we slowly started to have sex and he started spitting in my face over and over.

"Fuck off" I cursed him under my whispering breath as he kept spitting in my face and then lick up the spit over and over.

Rodney started to move faster and faster and then let go of my throat. I started to whine to allow for it to seem more dramatic. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly while fucking me, mocking me.

"You see bitch, no one's gonna come to your rescue" Rodney still whined and mocking me. "No one came to save me. And now I can't get away. It's terrible and now you can't get away either! How does it feel being trapped?"

We both whined louder as he started to fuck me harder and harder. He pulled himself out and untied me while I was still whining a little and then tied my arms behind my back. He faced me towards his bed rest while I was sitting on my knees on his bed, facing in one direction while he got on his knees behind me and slipped his cock back in. I stopped whining and I started to moan as we both had our eyes closed and moaned in the pleasure of the sex.

"Oh, Rodney! I love your dick in my ass!" I moaned.

Rodney reached for my dick and he started to play with it, knowing I was gonna cum soon. He would tease my piss slit with his fingers and jerk me off a few strokes at a time before stopping for a while. Next, Rodney had my arms tied to his bed post and had me lying down on my stomach as he was fucking my ass. He laid down on my back and rubbed my nipples as he kissed me. Our tongues touched as he grabbed me by the chin to turn my head more towards him and he made out with me. My dick was rubbing super hard against the blankets which felt so good! He shoved his fingers down my throat again and clasped the rest of his hand over my mouth so I was muffled. It seemed we fucked forever when Rodney finally pulled out and then untied and retied me again so I was on my back. He hugged me around the neck again and furiously shoved his dick in and out of my tight ass. After whenever, he pulled out one last time and jerked himself off as he climbed up on the bed and sat on my chest with his dick in my face.

"Oh yeah Clay, it's right here just for you" Rodney told me sexually.

"No...Don't" I falsely pleaded.

He ignored my cry and shoved his dick in my mouth and forced my head up and down his shaft. Within' seconds, I felt his cock erupt with hot jizz going down my throat. Halfway through his orgasm, Rodney pulled his dick out of my mouth and shot loads of cum on my face and lips.

"Fuck yeah" moaned wit his eyes closed.

After a few moments, Rodney opened his eyes and speared his cum across my face with his stiff cock.

He got off of me and went down to my dick and started to blow again. I could feel him licking my precum away as he went down on me faster and faster. He licked my shaft and played with my nuts as I was getting closer and closer to ejaculating. I moaned louder and louder when He looked at me while jerking me off.

"Aww yeah cum. What are you going to do? Cum for me baby. You know you want to" Rodney moaned.

He went back to sucking my cock and not before long, I started to moan loudly.

"Oh! I'm cumming!" I told Rodney and he opened his mouth wide and aimed my dick for his face.

In a matter of seconds, I was cumming all over Rodney's face and mouth. It seemed forever for my load to finish and when it was, Rodney untied me and had me kneel on his floor with him and we started to swap cum.

"I love you Clay" Rodney told me happily. "Thanks for allowing for me to dominate you. I feel better about myself already."

"No problem Rodney, you deserved a break. And no problem in allowing you to be my master. I had some fun" I explained to him.

We continued to kiss as our cum ran down each others face shortly before we started to talk again.

"Did you enjoy it on how it became more real after I bit your dick?" I asked him.

"Yeah, my adrenaline started to pump" Rodney agreed. "But why didn't you warn me?"

"I thought it would have made your fantasy more realistic" I told him.

We climbed on the bed and he lay on top of me while we made out and relaxed. We held each other, snuggled in one another's arms as we started to drift off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to me still being in Rodney's arms and he slowly stirred. We smiled at each other before kissing each other good morning.

"So how'd you sleep last night?" I asked him.

"Like a baby since we were together" he told me.

"Maybe we could do this more often but with more ropes and toys and stuff" I explained to him.

"Yeah, seems like a good idea. But what about Jason?" Rodney asked me.

"What about him?" I asked.

"He is still gonna rape me when I don't want to have sex with him" Rodney explained.

"Well then I'll come over and we can have a three-way" I told him happily.

"Have you had sex with Jason before?" Rodney asked.

"Yeah dude and it was the best thing I've had in a while" I explained.

Just then Jason came into the room in his boxers and looked at us surprised.

"What the hell is going on here?" he asked.

"Me and Clay just had the best sex of our life last night" Rodney explained to him.

"And you two want to have a threesome with me?" he asked curiously.

"Well duh. Since you and Rodney have sex all the time and you and I had sex before, why not just have threesome instead of forcing Rodney to have sex with you?" I asked Jason.

"Well...okay. I'll stop forcing Rodney to have sex with me all the time but only if we have a threesome every time Tyler and his mom aren't home" Jason proposed.

"Deal" Rodney and I said at the same time and we all smiled at each other.

"Alright now do you guys want some of daddy in there with you two?" Jason asked. "Tyler and his mom won't be back for a while.

Me and Rodney nodded as Jason took of his underwear and climbed on the bed and made out with us...starting another round of hot sex.

12