All Comments on 'Roger's Mirka Ch. 04'

by masked_maiden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GerrivGerrivover 12 years ago
so happy!

i have been waiting for this one for a long time! great chapter hope to see more soon! wonder what mirka is and what's in store for roger?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moooooooorrre plz.

Love this series. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter:)

canndcanndover 12 years ago

I love how protectors of Isabella kept coming out of the woodwork!

I hope you will tell us more about Maria and why they think she was born to her and Rafa's parents.

I was a bit confused by the ending. I figure she hasn't seen his human self so maybe it is Roger in the dream with her. But, if it is, she clearly had these dreams before from the way she greeted her dream lover and Roger was totally surprised that she wasn't human, so I don't think he's aware of being in her dreams if that is the case. Hmmm Look forward to where you are goin with this. Hope for a new chapter soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Awesome chapter!

Markus really was an idiot. He won, so why did he try to stab Rafa in the back? I loved the part where Isabella's protectors came out of the woods! I am surprised that so little notice was taken of Maria. And what exactly is Mirka?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

How is the next chapter coming along? I'm itching to see what happens when Mirka finds out the guy and the dragon are the same being!

Keep up the great work.

masked_maidenmasked_maidenover 12 years agoAuthor
next chapter update

I have already gotten my next chapter back from my new editor. so I am on the second draft of Ch 5 it should be up on early december. I work retail so this is a crazy time of year for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hooray! I'm looking forward to it.

I know all about the insanity of the season. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous