Roger's Mirka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He deftly rolled them onto the sand, continuing to kiss her as he untied her bodice and pulled the top of her dress down. He kissed a trail down her neck, ending at the tip of her breast. When he pulled a nipple into his mouth and began to gently suck, a rush of heat coursed though her; she wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer. She felt his hands smoothing down her waist, hips, thighs – the hem of her skirt and felt them return, pulling her skirt up with them. She whimpered and tried to tighten her legs to pull him closer, but he caught her leg, raising it to his waist. He carefully lifted himself off of her, quickly untying and pulling down his pants.

Holding her raised leg in one hand, in one swift move he buried himself in her soft warm folds. She jerked and whimpered with the sudden pain but within seconds she began to moan as his hands and kisses erased the brief moment of pain. When he started to pull out, she felt like she was losing something and tried to hold him to her; he pushed back in and kept up a slow and steady rhythm. She whimpered as it teased and built the tension inside her. She started to claw his back and he finally sped up; she closed her eyes as he seemed to move deeper than she ever thought possible. It took her breath away as a wave of pure feelings washed over her she would never be able to describe it to someone. She felt as if she were leaving her body behind to go to a place where no one could ever hurt her again. When she felt herself drift back to her body he softly kissed her, she opened her eyes and looked up to see his handsome face above her. Suddenly, he was ripped away as a large white dragon pulled him away from her.

***

Mirka woke with a gasp and was shocked to see the white dragon next to her. As her dream faded, she realized she was lying next to Roger. With a frown, she rolled away from him slightly and tried to go back to sleep, unhappy that she could not escape him, even in her dreams.

12