All Comments on 'Role Over: A BDSM Odyssey'

by ColinGraham

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Long story! Overall I enjoyed it, an interesting tale, reminded me of Vickie Tern's stories somewhat. Hard to get through some of the misandry in these types of stories but thats my view. Anyway, there are some name change issues/confusion at parts and you could have maybe shortened some parts or broke up the story into 4-5 page chapters. 19 is a ton to read through. My main problem and why I rated it at 75 was the ending. You appeared to run out of steam. The jump to the estate was somewhat unexplained (skipping any more of the farm was fine), Katy and him being so lovey all of a sudden and then the epilogue just leaves readers hanging. What happened to make him go all the way? His thought processess that pushed him to it? Who is julie and how'd that get started?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Good!!!

I really enjoyed the story Ive experienced some of the things you wrote about myself and really did enjoy learning more of thing that could happen to me if Im willing and Iam willing.Again GREAT Story!!!

Jenny/jentvcdatyahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much rehash, too rushed ending

This started better than it ended. You overdid the humiliation, enemas, etc. then you began throwing too much hastily conceived material in to end the story. I wish it would have been briefer and simpler.

I agree with the praise for "Walk-In Clinic," however, and hope that you continue with more parts for that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story, bad ending

In agreement with the others who made public comments I must say that the story was excellent but the ending was too hasty. One moment Alex is an unsuccessful (and more importantly MALE) writer getting "cozy" with his hostess, then next thing we know Alex is a successful (and FEMALE) writer flirting with her girlfriend. The implications of the scene just before the ending are clear regarding the sex-change procedure. A little backstory on Julie would have been nice though. And what ever happened to the lady from the adult toy store? Tying up some of the loose ends such as these would have made this story an easy 100.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

This was the first novella I read. Much better than I expected. Very good story with enough erotica throughout to keep me hooked to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Man what the fuck

100% gay storie are you gay man ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

That was the best story ever props to the author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Aftermath?

The hospital, jail or the morgue. That's where most of them would be after he got loose. And deservedly so. What a pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible story

Couldn't have been less believable. And I wasted 20 minutes reading it. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Epically bad story

And a LOT less words would have made the reading less agonizing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's why they makes guns

To shoot bitches like this with.

gurrenninjagurrenninjaabout 10 years ago
The good and the bad

I'll admit when I started reading this story I really enjoyed it. Right up until the farm time skip. First off Alex was a soldier but never seemed to know or use self defense I can tell you even after being in the army for the minimum of 8 years you do not forget your close quarters combat training easily. So after Alex finds out she was just using him he should have been able to get away. I guess I just wanted more consequences but everyone that hurts Alex gets off scot-free. I wanted to here more of the inner conflicts like he eventually gets free and has Katey at his mercy then when she looks up afraid of his vengeance he says no I won't hurt you because I'm not like you. Or even as a climax he finds a way to attempt suicide after discovering her betrayal and she has a change of heart and loves him after saving him but has to struggle with gaining his trust. Everything before the time skip is pretty good but everything after is just very rushed and with more plot holes than the storyline of doctor who.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
i agree

good story, but the end doesn't work for me. personally I would have liked to see him escape, at one time or another, and exact some revenge, like cutting off the nurses hands, and her nose off. then routing the farm totally, as it stands they could do it some other poor slug

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

I have never read anything so remarkable. It was like watching a train wreck. Impossible to tear my eyes away from it!

The most difficult part was that I could never understand just where the story was going until it got there.

And I am not sure how it could ever be pushed into a classification.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO bleed to death rather than go to the hospital?

That made absolutely no sense. Go to the hospital, call the Police, Donnie goes to prison for life and all is well. Your ending ruined the entire lousy story. AWFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Poor

You have vocabulary but you don't have plot.

No sense of journey or redemption. Just wallowing in self indulgent shite.

As you'd dragged out the repetitive rapes and beatings for so long there needed to be a resolution for all the characters and justice needed to be served.

You choked. You took the cowards exit with a quickly thrown together unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Barely more than torture porn

One rarely sees such a clear example of sociopathic misandry. Can't tell if you're a mentally disturbed feminist (redundant, I know) or an ill gay man determined upon self-destruction and abasement. Get some help. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree/Disagree with some of the comments.

First off, I'm kinda anal (LOL) about grammar and punctuation. As with most stories on Literotica, this is a major issue. Secondly, why so much degradation and hurt? The Farm and Donnie seemed to be done more for shock value than adding to the story. The world is ugly enough. Misha seemed to have feelings for Alex. This should have been explored more. She appeared to be a kind soul. The final chapter came across as a cheap add-on. Katy seemed to soften, but when/when/how? Fell really flat. Left a bad taste in my mouth when I finished. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was torture and rape, and as said previously an absolute train wreck of a story.

tslover1963tslover1963over 1 year ago

I loved it, it’s always been a fantasy of mine to be treated just like Alexis was treated. The details of the sexual abuse made me rock hard. How I would give anything to be Alexis in real life

tslover1963tslover1963over 1 year ago

This was great! How I wished I was Alexis and my fantasy is to be used and abused in that exact manner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous