Role Over: A BDSM Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And something else," I murmured.

"Now look who's being funny," she said, rising, "Help me with this, Okay?"

I helped her unfasten the harness and remove it, admiring the way her eyes rolled up as the stubby end inside of her slid free. It was the first time I had felt the device-other than inside of my ass. I explored its intricacies while the women began running the shower. They washed each other lovingly while I absently fondled the device in my hand.

I bent to sniff the end that had just been inside Misha, and tentatively ran my tongue over it. Hearing more laughter, I looked up to see the women watching this interplay through the clear glass of the stall

"He'll make a fine woman," said Katy. "He's already developed a taste for it!"

Blushing, I lay the harness down and turned to watch the show inside the shower stall. After the women finished soaping, rinsing, caressing and stroking each other they opened the door and beckoned me to get in the shower with them. Still a little wobbly I stepped into the large stall, which suddenly became rather crowded with three of us in it.

Confined in this space, it was impossible to avoid rubbing, leaning and pressing against all the bare flesh which filled it. I luxuriated in the sensuous feel of their hands and bodies as they washed me all over. They took special care to be tender around the inflamed areas where they had so recently violated me, using fingers to wash there instead of cloth.

I playfully groped about, exploring whatever breasts, nipples and holes I came across. This elicited delighted squeals and shouts from the women, who reciprocated by squeezing my own genitals and nipples until we were all laughing so hard we had to hold each other up.

Eventually we got out and towels were passed around, although nobody used theirs to dry themselves. Everyone got a thorough rubbing from their neighbor, and I almost got a little more. Misha was starting to get friendly with my half-raised penis when Katy snapped her towel against both of our bottoms. "Save it," she said, shooing us out of the bathroom and down the hall with more towels snaps against our madly retreating buns.

Back in the bedroom, Misha pointed for me to lay down in the middle of the large bed. I hesitated, envisioning another "torture" session, but Katy pushed me from behind so that I fell awkwardly down onto the mattress. "Relax."

Both women dropped down on either side of me and we lay there awhile, almost silent except for the occasion spurt of air which escaped from me now and then, eliciting more chuckling and snickering from my bed partners. Misha rolled over to face me, cocking her elbow under her to support her, and studied my face for a moment. "Well, how did it feel to be fucked like a girl?" I sputtered for a moment, trying to come up with an appropriate comeback. "It was hardly what I expected," I finally offered. Lame.

"We had to improvise, of course, you not having the correct plumbing and all," Katy responded, lazily dropping a hand into my crotch for emphasis. Her fingers began to intertwine themselves in my little forest of pubic hair. "But like the saying goes, 'Any port in a storm.'"

"How very nautical," I replied gazing at the ceiling, "but especially naughty. I was really wondering more about the bondage bit."

Her fingers moved up to trace circles over my abdomen. Misha's hand joined hers there and they commenced a sensuous little dance of intertwining fingers with my taut stomach as the dance floor. Tap. Thump. Tap, tap. Fred Murray, eat you heart out, I thought.

"Like I told you earlier," Misha said, "We needed to break down your 'maleness' as a first step. We tied you up to humiliate you and make you feel helpless, more than to keep you captive."

"I certainly felt all of that," I said, still not looking at either of them, "I also felt like jumping up and running several times, but you had me hog-tied pretty well."

"Yes, we didn't want you to act on the spur of the moment, and regret it later. We may have to restrain or punish you again, for you own good, so don't think to harshly of us. We want you to hang in there and follow through with this transformation, even if it's occasionally uncomfortable."

"I guess I can accept that," I said. No harm done, though I am pretty sore, and I feel damned strange...kind of vulnerable I guess. So what's next in your plan to 'save' me?"

"That's the spirit," Misha replied, "Now that we have torn down your male pride, and deflowered you, it's time to start building up your femininity. There are many things to learn."

Katy encircled my breast with her hand..."And many ways to learn," She winked at me and squeezed hard, forcing the flesh outward, then tweaking the nipple with her other hand. Then she started running her hand through my hair.

"Well I hope to hell they aren't as painful as the last lessons," I said, rubbing my inflamed buttocks.

Katy gave them another swat. "You should stop swearing. It's not very feminine. In fact I have an idea on how to help you there too."

"Oh no."

"Oh yes. We'll keep track of how many times you swear, then punish you for it at the end of each day. The last thing you will feel before going to sleep will be the pain you caused yourself by cussing like a man."

I yawned-it was early Saturday evening and exhaustion was finally overtaking my desire.

"Okay, I'll try to clean up my language." I yawned again. "Can I sleep now?" I asked.

"Yes, of course you may sleep Alexis. Your bed for now will be down the hall." She got up and went to a dresser and pulled something out of a drawer. She came over and held it out for me. "Before you leave I want you to put this on." It was a woman's nightgown. It was cut large and looked like it would cover me, but the material was nearly sheer. "We want to see you wearing only women's clothing while you're in the house. It will help prepare you for larger steps.

I grasped the flimsy garment. "Now model it for us," she demanded. I rose and fumbled with it until Misha got up to help, "Here, silly...raise both your arms straight up, holding these straps. Okay, now let go." The gown slid down over my chest and settled into place. I felt ridiculous. Misha ran her hands all over me, pressing the material against my skin, and kissing me deeply.

Then Katy rose, and shoved me toward the bed, "Kneel down on the floor and lay across the bed." I felt the collar of my new gown pulled down. "How many times did Alexis swear Misha?"

Misha thought for a moment. "Twice."

"Then she will receive two lashes before retiring," Katy said, abruptly lifting the hem of my gown above my waist. "Stay still." She went over to the closet and retrieved a leather belt. Whack! Whack! Two hard slaps upon my already sore buttocks had me nearly in tears. She pulled the gown back down and pulled me upright, "Enough! Time for sleep."

Misha showed me my room and we kissed goodnight. "You did wonderfully," she told me as we parted, "Tomorrow will be a new beginning for you, you'll see, it'll be fun." I went in to use the bathroom a few minutes later and stood looking at myself in the mirror for awhile. Finding the image absurd, I walked over to the toilet and pulled up the gown to take a leak.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong!" Katy stood in the doorway watching. She strode over and slapped me hard on the ass. "Show me how a woman relieves herself, Alexis," she demanded.

Chastened and embarrassed, I pulled up the gown and sat my bruised bottom carefully down on the toilet seat. How far was I supposed to carry this, I wondered.

"Try to stay in character Alexis..." she reached down between my legs, aiming my penis into the bowl, "even if you have to improvise." She softened her tone and put her hand on my cheek, then bent and kissed me. "Get some sleep dear."

16 - A WET SPELL

"Wake up," a woman's voice said. Something soft and silky brushed my face. I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything but a white haze...Pulling the white thing away, I saw an angels face bending over me...again. Misha.

Then it all came back, aided by the ravaged areas in my lower body sending their complaints about my previous evening's mistreatment. I looked at the whiteness that I had pulled off of my eyes. The panties.

"You left those in the kitchen," Misha said, "They're still clean. Come on, slip them on, we've got a lot to do."

I lifted up my nightgown and pulled on the panties. She whistled, "Hey, looking good Alexis!" I looked down at myself, already feeling slightly less strange than the first time I had seen myself in them.

"Look, we match," Misha said, pulling up her nightie to show me her tiny white panties.

" I like yours better," I said, "or what's in them, anyway."

"Clothes make the woman," she laughed, "but I think we can make some improvements elsewhere too. Let's go get cleaned up before we make breakfast." We went into the bathroom where she handed me a spare toothbrush she kept "just for emergencies." Then she pulled her panties down and sat on the toilet.

"Not bashful, are we?" I asked.

"Not when it's just us 'women,'" she replied with a grin, sounds of tinkling water coming from under her exquisitely rounded bottom.

When I had finished brushing my teeth she gripped my whiskers with one hand and handed me a safety razor with the other. "Shaving cream's under the sink," she pointed. I removed all of my facial hair while she stood beside me brushing her teeth and watching. The whole scene had a real domestic feeling to it, and felt strangely comforting.

Misha looked me over, then poked her fingers up into my armpit and cried in a mock male voice, "Oh look! It looks like we missed some!" My ruminations on domesticity came to an abrupt halt with this reminder that things were far from normal in this house. I awkwardly began shaving my underarms.

Misha grabbed the razor from me. "Here, let me show you. Put your hand on the back of your neck for support. That's it. Now move your elbow up as high as you can. No, toward the back, like this." Placing her hand on her neck she threw her elbow back and up. I was mesmerized by the effect this had on her breast contours, muscles stretching out, while her delicious little nipple moved upward and stuck out prominently from the now flattened plain of surrounding tissue.

She caught me staring, "Yours will do that too, you know." She grasped my hips and turned me toward the mirror. "Try it now." This time I got it right, noticing that my nipple not only traveled upward but was now getting harder. Misha noticed this as well.

"You're getting aroused, you naughty girl," she said, poking my nipple with her finger. "You'd better let me help you this first time, you obviously have your mind elsewhere." She applied shaving cream and began shaving my underarm with smooth careful strokes. Then she managed to do the other arm, all without drawing blood.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Stand straight up." I did so as she appraised me. "Hmmm....You have very fair skin and light hair growth, fortunately. Still, I think we're going to have to do the chest." I barely heard this as I was suddenly wracked with a cramp in my gut. I was a little startled when she started spreading shaving cream on my chest.

"How far do we go with this?" I asked as she brought the razor up.

"What do you mean?" Stroke. Rinse. Stroke.

"I mean I would feel kind of silly now going swimming like this," I said.

"I would too," she said, "I can almost see through your panties now. Imagine when they got wet."

"That's not what I meant. People would notice I had shaved my front." "Don't worry, we'll find you a nice one-piece suit." She finished my chest and applied some kind of lotion on it and under my arms. I was absorbed in the strange cooling sensation this created on my denuded areas, when another cramp hit me. Misha saw me grimace and clutch my stomach.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a look of concern.

"I don't know. I think I just need to use the toilet, if you'll excuse me."

"Sure. Take your time." She left, shutting the door behind her.

I was unable to do anything and my gut continued to ache as if tied in knots. When I came out of the bathroom Misha placed a cool hand on my sweating forehead and frowned. "Couldn't go huh? Poor girl, come on let's get you back to bed." She led me back to the guest bed and helped me to lay down. "I'll be right back."

A few minutes later I heard approaching feet and looked up to see both women entering the room. Katy bent over me, wearing a short silk nightgown that had me staring open-mouthed. "Lay on your side, dear." she said pushing me over so that I faced away from her. I felt her hand slide under the waistband of my panties and start to pull them down. "Lift your hips a little," more tugging, "There. Let's see if you're running a fever." Hands grasped my buttocks and spread them, then the cool slender shaft of a thermometer was slipped up into my rectum before I could protest.

"There are other ways you know," I said.

"But not as fun. Relax and stay still for a minute." She sat there with her hand on my rump for awhile, then withdrew the thermometer and studied it. "Okay, no fever. Describe the pain to me." I told her about the wrenching knots low in my gut and my earlier abortive efforts to use the toilet.

"We probably stuffed you a little too hard down there last night. Your bowels may be blocked. Just lay here while we get something to fix you up.

She and Misha left and I heard them talking and giggling. Then I heard the water running for a while and cabinet doors opening and closing. Finally they came back in the room. "We are going to give you something to loosen up the blockage."

"I don't..."

"Shhh...Just bring your knees up a little and stay still," Misha said cutting off my protest, "we can make this fun you know." She began kissing my face and nibbling my ear, so that I barely noticed as Katy spread my buttocks open again and quickly inserted another tube shape. I noted with relief that it was not nearly as large as the device the women had pummeled me with the previous night.

My buttocks were pressed back together around the tube and then held together. Soon a warm fullness began building inside of me, causing another erection. Misha began stroking this while she leaned over and kissed me fully on the mouth. Once again I was lost in a whirl of erotic sensations as my bowels were filled until it felt like they would burst.

I was about to complain when I felt the flow cease. They had closed the tube with some sort of clamp. Misha stroked me faster while continuing to explore my mouth with her tongue. Another hand was holding the tube in my ass, while yet another fondled my testicles. I climaxed quickly, blowing arcs of sperm all over the sheet in front of me.

"Okay, let's run for the toilet," Katy said. Hands helped me to my feet and peeled my already lowered panties off completely. Trailing wisps of sperm from my deflating penis-I struggled down to the bathroom with one arm around Katy's shoulder. Misha followed behind me with the deflated enema bag, its tube slapping between my thighs as I walked.

"Bend over," she said, positioning me in front of the toilet. She quickly pulled out the tube as I leaned forward, then pushed me down onto the seat. Despite my embarrassment, I gushed fluid into the bowl while the women smiled down at me.

"Relax. Take your time," Katy said as they left, "We'll come back and clean you up in awhile."

I sat there squirting out the remaining effluent for several minutes. True to their word, both women came back later and gave me a thorough cleaning in the shower. Afterward they oiled me in some places, powdered me in others and escorted me back to bed. The sheets had been changed, and I was pushed down into their soft comfort.

"Rest," Katy ordered, "Sleep as long as you want. You'll need your strength later."

16 - RECOVERY

I awoke some time later, much rested. Judging by the light out side it must have been midday-Sunday. I had been at the house for a day and a half. So much had happened it seemed I had been there much longer. Looking down I noticed I wore a fresh pair of women's panties. These were probably put on when they cleaned me up, although I couldn't remember much more than the enema and the blessed release that followed.

Getting up and walking down to the bathroom was enough to prove to me that their treatment had worked-my cramps were mostly gone. This time I remembered to stay in character, sitting down to urinate. I looked down at the crotch of my panties and noticed something white there. Reaching down I discovered it was a small butterfly shaped pad, secured to the panties with some kind of adhesive strip. It had a small stain on it where it had been pressed against my bottom.

"You were leaking a little," a voice called from the doorway, "so we put a little protection on you." I looked up-embarrassed-to see Katy standing in the doorway. "Now you know a little more about some of the inconveniences we ladies must suffer," she said with a wry grin. "Just be glad you don't have to wear anything inside of you." She seemed to be in no hurry to leave, so I got up and quickly pulled my panties up around my hips.

I noticed she was studying me. "Misha did a fine job on your underarms and chest. We'll have to do your legs too, of course." She ran her hand over the light growth of hair that swept up from my pubic area, spilled over the top of my panties and reached up to my navel. "This area is going to be a problem as well." Then she seemed to make up her mind. "Okay. This has to be done sooner or later. Take these," she said, handing me the razor and cream. She filled a large basin with warm water and walked from the room. I followed, watching her taut little butt show off under her thin white panties.

"Oh no! Not the rack," I said as we went downstairs toward the "massage room."

"Relax your buns, honey," she said, turning her head to wink at me. "I'm not planning to slip anything between 'em this morning." She laid the razor and cream on the corner of the table, took the basin of water from me and set it down. Then she patted the table. "Now hop up here and lay back, then draw your knees up."

"You're going to shave my legs?" I asked.

"For starters. Now relax." She shaved my legs with the same skill she had used earlier, coaching me on when to turn, and how to position myself. My legs were soon hairless from my ankles nearly up to my groin. The cooling sensation of the lotion caused me to feel very naked, even though I still had the panties on. By now I was quite aroused, but she pretended to ignore it.

"Now lay back," she said, pushing on my chest until I complied. Then I felt her tug the top of my panties down a little, then the cool touch of shaving cream on my stomach.

"Hey," I started to get up.

"Relax," she soothed, pressing me back down, "We just need to shave your 'bikini line.'" Soon that forest of hair was gone too, smooth oiled skin in its place. "Now bring your knees up and spread your legs apart, far as they will go." In for a penny...I thought, and opened my thighs to her. She shaved right up to the crotch of my panties, then oiled that area. She had me stand up, then stood back to admire her handiwork. I was still very hard, twitching underneath my thin panties.

"Oh look! You've wetted yourself," she exclaimed, pointing to the spots of pre-come that had appeared near the top of my panties. "Take them off you naughty girl, right now!" I slid the panties off and handed them to her. She examined the stains and leveled a stern gaze at me.

"I have to punish you for this."

"Why? You already did the 'humiliation' thing the first night." "Yes, and there will be more. How much and how long depends on your attitude-which is pretty poor right now."

1...45678...19