Role Over: A BDSM Odyssey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this must hurt," Katy said, grasping my genitals. They were pressed against the table edge where there was no padding. She lifted my hips and pulled my cock free, then slipped something that felt like a wide leather belt under me, softening the edge of the table. My rigid cock now dangled below the table, wagging uncertainly and dripping pre-cum on the floor.

There was a rustle to my right and I craned my head around just enough to get a glimpse of Katy as she peeled out of her uniform. Her body was perfectly toned, lithe and tanned, gleaming with a light sheen of sweat from the heat lamps. Her muscles rippled as she walked up and stood near where my head lay. She looked like a hungry predator, and the erect pink nipples crowning her large but well-proportioned breasts only confirmed her heightened state of arousal.

Misha handed Katy some sort of harness on which was mounted a large rubber phallus. As Katy opened the straps and bent to step into it, I noticed that her genitals were completely shaved. A portion of the device's shaft protruded in toward the side facing her, and I guessed that this end would go inside of her. I was afraid to think where the other end was headed.

Misha nestled in behind Katy, pressed her small breasts into Katy's back, and helped pull the harness up over her thighs. The comfortable familiarity with which they moved together became even more apparent as Misha reached around and spread the Katy's vaginal folds with her fingers, allowing the inner end of the device to slip inside. Misha's other hand lay hidden somewhere up between Katy's buttocks where I could not see.

After the harness was attached and buckled, both women straightened in perfect syncopation. Misha trailed her fingers languorously up Katy's legs and stomach, and paused to stroke her breasts and nipples. As they exchanged another long, open-mouthed kiss my eyes fell upon the harness. The dildo extended out from Katy's loins at least eight inches, curving slightly upward to a fat, bulbous head which now faced me at eye level. It quivered and twitched as the women kissed, and I noticed with grim fascination the realism and attention to detail with which it had been made. The head even had a small opening in the center, and the trunk sported realistic looking veins that bulged obscenely along its considerable length. There were two egg-shaped bulbs at the base that dwarfed my own testicles. A thin tube connected these to a long bladder that ran along the front of the belt.

I was still trying to figure out what the tube was for when the women broke off their embrace. Katy winked and flashed me an evil smile. Misha blew me a kiss. Then they moved away, out of my sight and down toward the end of the table where my bottom lay open and exposed.

12 - THE DEFLOWERING

"Oooh...I'm hot to trot," Katy said eagerly, "Let's check the height." Something bumped the back of my testicles and pulled away again.

"Too low," Katy said. "Just a sec. I'll put the heels on." Moments later there was a clatter of shoes tap-dancing on the floor, and Katy shouted "Showtime folks!" This time the head of her faux cock bumped squarely against my anus, and I bucked in surprise. Katy grabbed my hips firmly and I was once again immobilized. Her legs brushed the insides of my thighs as she positioned herself between them. Then I felt the cool surface of the crown push into me.

"Push out, Alexis," Misha coached. "Like you're trying to poop."

I did as she said and the head popped in, but only a fraction of an inch. Then it must have hit the inner ring. This muscle is independent of the outer sphincter; it can't be controlled-only conditioned. Fortunately for me, Katy knew this. She waited patiently, keeping the pressure on but not forcing it. The dildo had to be too large to go where they were attempting to insert it, but I was powerless to resist.

"Please, Katy-"

"Shh! Breathe, Alexis. Long, steady breaths." I did as she said, and felt my muscles give way, just a tiny bit. Katy pushed harder and the pain increased. My hole was stretching like it never had before, but it wasn't enough. I screamed.

"Ahhhgh! Noooo!"

Katy ignored me and kept pushing, her voice a hoarse whisper in my ear now. "This is how it is the first time a man forces his way into a woman. You must surrender yourself, Alexis. If you resist it will only hurt worse." Katy pulled out unexpectedly, and I gasped for breath. Fingers smeared more oil around my ass and up inside of me. I could tell that whoever it was doing it was using two fingers this time instead of one. Still it wasn't as bad as the dildo. My relief was short-lived, as the fingers withdrew and Katy pressed the monstrous device into me again. I tried to relax and concentrate on my breathing. That and the additional lubricant seemed to work. My greased hole finally began to dilate of it own accord, and the dildo's monstrous head moved in to claim the new ground. Still, the pain was nearly unbearable.

There was a small pop as my tortured muscles finally surrendered and the wide head plunged beyond the entrance. My hole closed in relief around the narrower shaft.

"Ahhh! God!" I gasped. I'd never been hurt in such a private and humiliating way. Katy drove her shaft drove deeper into me, pressing against my prostate and filling me completely. I thrashed wildly within my restraints as I lost control of my body and fell into a whirling kaleidoscope of agony and ecstasy.

Misha leaned down and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "You really are a virgin, aren't you?" Before I could respond to her, my breath was forced out as Katy pulled the belt up tight against my abdomen and buckled the ends together against the small of my back. The belt had not been placed there to soften the table edge, but to provide Katy with a bridle with which to ride me.

Katy had left just enough slack in the belt so that she could slide her hands underneath it and get a firm grip. Now she used this leverage to press herself against me, driving her cock all the way in.

"Ooomph" I gasped, as air gushed from my lungs and the full length of her insidious device seated itself deep in my ass. I was now completely penetrated, impaled helplessly against the table like some huge exotic butterfly.

My struggles only excited Katy all the more, and her thrusts became more frantic. The room echoed with my cries and the wet slap of Katy's thighs against my buttocks as she pounded in and out of me with wild abandon. At the end of each thrust her bulbous "testicles" rammed into my crevice, adding to the illusion that I was being sodomized by a man. I wanted her to stop, but strangely another part of me wanted it to go on forever. I lost track of the minutes as pain and pleasure blurred together in a haze.


Finally, Katy's contractions increased in tempo until-wracked by the spasms of her own approaching climax-she slammed down onto me and leaned forward. Her belt-mounted bladder hit the base of my spine and deflated against me, driving its contents down the tube into the dildo. The large "vein" on the bottom of the phallus twitched and pulsed inside of me, and a second later I felt a hot gush of liquid squirt far up into my ass.

Katy pulled back and drove it home again and again, hammering blast after hot blast into me. At last, a final burst of wet air burbled into the pool of fluid Katy had already forced into my bowels, telling me that she had completely emptied the bladder.

She fell forward and rested her naked spent torso upon my back, leaving her cock still buried in me. I lay there helpless and impaled, feeling her breasts pressed into my back, her rapid heartbeat and shallow breaths slowing. Sweat ran down between us and garthered in my cleft where a pool was formed at the top of her dildo. I could feel my own erection pleading for relief below the table edge, but in fact I had almost climaxed myself without ever having touched it.

Katy lifted herself off me, pulling her cock out in one long delicious stroke that left tremors deep within me. The wide head popped free with a hollow, wet sound. I suddenly felt empty. Remnants of fluid gushed out and trickled down my legs.

Katy and Misha loosened my restraints pulled me to my feet. I was dazed and trembling, barely able to stand. The women supported my arms and turned me around so that I faced away from the table. Misha reached down and wrapped an oiled hand around my engorged penis. I moaned softly as she began stroking it.

Katy's placed her hands on my shoulders and guided me back onto the table-this time on my back-and the drop-leaf was raised again to support my legs. Fluid was still leaking out of my ravaged bottom, and just as Misha's busy hand sent my cum shooting out in a white arc over my chest and stomach, a bubble of wet air blasted out from below.

The women burst into laughter. I lay there, barely conscious, my cock twitching obscenely and dripping cum. Finally they managed to stop laughing and wipe me clean with damp washcloths. My arms-hands still encircled by the cuffs-were lifted above my head and placed near the corners of the table, then refastened so that I couldn't move again. I thought this was strange, but as they began gently wiping my exposed armpits it seemed to make sense. At that point I either fell asleep or passed out.

13 - MISHA'S TURN

Awakening slowly, I blinked in the bright light illuminating the table where I still laid, face-up. My wrists were once again secured to the corners of the table above my head. I looked down to see that I was still quite naked, though my skin shone as if it had been oiled. My feet were bound together strangely, ankles crossing and strapped securely together with soles facing outward. This "lotus" contortion forced my knees awkwardly outward, stretching the muscles on the insides of my thighs and preventing me from bringing my legs together. My armpits seemed to tingle, so I craned my head around to see that they had been shaved bare and oiled. Trussed in this unusual way, unable to move or rise up, I was once again completely vulnerable, apparently ready for my next "lesson." Glancing aside, I saw Misha tightening the phallic device's straps around herself. She was naked except for the strap-on harness and a pair of high heel shoes. Presumably she wore these for the same reason Katy had-increasing her height to where she could perform a level entry into my bottom with the device. Meanwhile Katy climbed up onto the table and straddled my torso while facing toward my feet

Misha moved toward the lower end of the table grasped my bound feet and pushed them up. Katy grabbed these and pulled, knee-walking herself back toward my chest. This forced my knees to be drawn up toward my chest so that my buttocks were now spread widely open. Misha pulled on something and I heard the table leaf drop away. Currents of disturbed air licked softly around my opening, evaporating the moisture there and cooling the swollen flesh.

Katy had settled into a position with her knees straddling my chest. She straightened upright, grasping the insides of my knees for support, and her spreading vagina descended down toward me. The warm rich smell emanating from her vestibule filled my nostrils as I studied the cleanly shaven contours poised inches above my face. Her pink engorged clitoris protruded wetly and invitingly from the protective flesh of its surrounding hood, flecks of milky white moisture glistening upon it.

Misha's fingers began to delicately fondle the area around my testicles and anus. I was grateful for the tenderness of her explorations as this area was now sore and probably quite swollen from the pummeling it had already received. She gently applied more oil around my puckered hole, brushing in a circular motion until her finger stabbed inside me to finish coating the entrance. The suddenness of this penetration caused me to twitch my pelvis away from her, though-bound as I was-I could hardly move very far. She responded to my resistance by bending her finger and pulling slightly against the inner wall below my testicles, as if to demonstrate that I was hooked like an unwilling and helpless fish. The prolonged teasing had me quite aroused again, and I found myself almost anticipating the assault so that I could obtain the relief which I was sure would follow. Noticing this, Misha withdrew her finger and gently stroked her hand down the entire length of my engorged cock-that organ madly twitching in response. She anticipated me before I was able to climax though, removing her hand and whispering "No, no, no...Not yet you poor girl." This was followed by several hard slaps of the leather strap across my buttocks, firm hands grasping my thighs, and the familiar press of the phallus against the rim of my anus.

Misha's entry into my now "deflowered" portal was quite different than Katy's had been. She breeched the constricted entrance with the large head of the device using great care, so that my pain was not as intense as before. Achieving this, she thrust slowly-almost reverently-forward. Instead of furious headlong plunges, she skewered me with continuous and graceful movements, pausing now and then to shudder and savor the feeling she was getting from her own end of things.

Eventually I felt her tense as if preparing to engage me more aggressively. She grasped the edges of the table for leverage and thrust harder, burying the device to its deepest extent within me. I gasped once again from the sudden fullness and then surrendered myself to a prolonged series of exquisite thrusts. Misha's contractions increased in severity and tempo, signaling her approaching climax. "Ohhh..," she cried out, throwing her abdomen against my testicles. Her device's refilled bladder flattened slightly on impact, her shaft pulsed and twitched and a warm gush of fluid rushed into me. She continued to ram hard up against my bottom in frantic moaning thrusts, squirting fluid until she was quite empty. The last pulsing injection was accompanied by a burble of air mixed with whatever liquid remained. Misha's deposits joined with Katy's, leaving me with a full and sloshy feeling inside. Finally she pulled back from between my thighs, the device popping free and allowing some of the ejaculate to spill out. Katy continued to hold my knees up while Misha quickly plunged something into my leaking orifice. Its small end rapidly tapered up to a fat bulge which she pressed in past the swollen muscles around my opening. I guessed it was the "butt-plug" Misha had me use earlier on her. I sighed with relief as the bulge cleared and it tapered down again until the flange came up against my bottom. The fluids trying to escape my now swollen insides were now quite effectively blocked.

She whispered, "Don't push out yet. I'll tell you when you can let go." I grunted and obediently kept my muscles clamped around the plug and waited silently for whatever was to come next. Katy squatted lower onto me, her genitalia now directly on my nose and mouth. "Eat me," she said. "Eat me good. You must work for your reward, dear girl"

This was an offer I could hardly-especially in that position-refuse. I extended my tongue and began to run it all around her cleft, tasting her juices and pausing in the right areas while she hovered and writhed above my face. The small pink and brown cyclops of her anus met me at eye level, and I tilted my head back to dart my tongue into that space as well.

After many minutes of rocking, writhing and moaning, she cried out "Aaaahh..uh..uh..unh," and ground herself down on me, thighs convulsing spasmodically. My chin was rubbing her clitoris while my mouth and nose lay buried among the engorged wet folds of her cleft. I was nearly suffocating when she eased upward, her still quivering vagina dripping juices as it retreated to a point just above my face.

She bent forward, breasts falling against my stomach, and placed her lips around the end of my engorged shaft. Sliding her lips slowly down, she had taken almost the entire length of me before she pulled back, teeth lightly scraping against the sensitive vein along the underside of my penis. She then began a series of short up and down strokes, while I wriggled around in response. As she brought me to the edge of orgasm I moaned, "Oh god!" and began bucking about on the table.

I felt Misha quickly jerk the plug from my ass and press the rounded rim of a container up to encircle my buttocks. "Let it fly!" I heard Misha shout. "Go baby! Go!" Katy urged. I released all of my pent-up juices at once. Sperm flew up through my throbbing member and squirted violently into Katy's mouth, where she fed hungrily upon it, making loud sucking and gulping noises. Simultaneously, all of the deposits both women had injected into me blew out in a rapid gush, sloshing noisily into the receptacle Misha held tightly against me. All of these erotic sensations exploded in my head like a private fireworks display as I thrashed about in exquisite enjoyment of this climatic dual-release of energy and fluid.

Misha pulled the container away from my buttocks and gently wiped away the effluent that remained there. Then my feet were unbound and my legs were allowed to hang over the edge of the table. She bent over me, stroking my hair and kissing me lovingly on the mouth, while Katy pulled herself up off of me, dripping the exotic mixture of our combined juices across my bare flesh as she climbed down off the table. My wrist-cuffs were removed and though I was finally free to get up, I found that I hadn't the strength left to do so.

"Congratulations, Alexis! You passed the audition!" Misha exclaimed as she ran a damp cloth over my face chest and stomach, "Now we are ready to continue your transformation."

"God! You've virtually raped me already, what could be next?" I gasped.

"Plenty," Katy responded cheerfully, "We're just getting started, my dear." I groaned.

14 - AFTERGLOW

I was groaning and rubbing my sore rear end while the women tried to comfort me. Misha spoke encouragingly, as if reassuring a child. "You'll be okay, Alexis. We're going to help you play a woman so convincingly that you will be able to fool anyone into thinking you are one."

Katy gave me a friendly pat on my bottom. "In the end you will be stronger...and perhaps take more abuse without deciding to jump into any lakes." She was right. I had been despondent, who know how close to the edge. The strange erotic experience these women had put me through had somehow chased away the demons. Maybe I should play along until I felt they would stay gone forever. "Okay," I sighed, "You're right. What's next?" "Come with us Alexis, my dear," she replied. Both women lifted me up and helped me from the table. I could barely stand, my legs felt weak and my bottom was stretched and sore where the fluid continued to drip from it. They placed my arms around their shoulders for support and walked me, still naked, from the room. As my head lolled lazily forward I noticed Misha still wore the harness. Its phallus bobbied obscenely in front of her, glistening with the moist remains of our last encounter.

They helped me in this manner to the bathroom and placed me gently down on the open toilet seat, where I sat in a stupor listening to the final drops of fluid fall from my ravaged bottom into the water below. I farted loudly into the bowl, releasing more air and liquid, and causing the women to break into laughter. "Go ahead," Misha guffawed, "Let it out...We sure packed enough into you!"

"Very funny," I replied sullenly, still feeling humiliated by my recent treatment.

Misha knelt and gave me a lingering open-mouthed kiss, then brought her mouth around to playfully nibble on my earlobe, as she whispered, "Hey, relax. We both think you're a really decent and fun guy. We just want to open your eyes a little."

1...34567...19