Role-Play Fridays'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
102 Followers

I proved to him that I can earn my orgasms because I am a good girl who can follow his rules.

He removes his tongue, and kisses and bites the backs of my thighs, each ass cheek, and up my back. He pulls me up to stand back against his chest, turns my head towards him and kisses me. I lick my release from around his mouth and when I'm done, I smile at him.

"Thank you, Daddy," I say, feeling a bit loopy from my orgasm.

"Your welcome, baby," he says, kissing the tip of my nose. He rubs his hard cock in-between my ass cheeks, and I push back to offer some friction, and he bites my shoulder softly. "You've got me so hard for being obedient that I'm gonna fuck you now."

I roll my ass back against him. "How do you want me, Daddy?"

"Face down, ass up," he says, smacking my ass hard and pushing me on the bed by my shoulders.

I scamper into position. He stands behind me, rubbing the tip of his cock through my wetness. With my head on the bed, I look back at him, and all I see is pure lust in his eyes as he stares down at me. I bite my bottom lip and shake my ass.

He smacks my ass several times and growls. His voice comes out as a hoarse whisper, "Beg me to fuck my pussy, baby."

I moan wantonly shaking my ass and beg, "Please, fuck your pussy, Daddy! Fuck your pussy hard! Please?!"

"You'd better hold on," he says, plunging his cock deep inside me with one fluid motion, and it literally takes my breath away. There's a slight pain followed by intense pleasure as I prop myself up onto my hands. He repeats the move several more times before the final plunge. He doesn't allow me to adjust to his soda can sized girth as he fucks me relentlessly. It's not for several seconds later that I finally take a breath.

He turns my tie around using it for leverage. The feel of the cashmere fabric nearly restricting the flow of air has me in ecstasy. After only a couple minutes, I can no longer hold myself up. I'm very strong at 110 pounds, however, he outweighs me by nearly 70 pounds, and I crumple to the bed from the force of his body pounding me. He releases the tie and uses the weight of his body to pin me down with a tight grip on my neck with one hand, and he smacks my ass hard repeatedly with the other.

My eyes roll repeatedly, and I whimper, "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl."

The sound of his balls smacking against my body, and our moans fill the room. He leans down and nibbles on my neck and ear. The sensation of it all causes me to clench his cock, and he growls quietly, "You'll make Daddy come too soon if you keep doing that, baby."

"Oh, my God," I whimper, as the goosebumps develop all over me when he slows to a longer, deeper stroke, and it gives me a chance to catch my breath. The length of his body covers mine, and we're both slicked with sweat.

He reaches under me grabbing my breasts. "Make them bounce while you're riding my cock," he whispers in my ear and captures the lobe between his teeth.

He slowly pulls out making me groan at the absence of his cock. Moving onto his back, he spits in his hand and strokes himself while locking his gaze with mine. I lower myself on his hard shaft until he's embedded inside me. Bracing my hands against his slightly hairy, muscular chest, I begin to rock my hips back and forth. The buildup is slow and deliberate. His head pushes back into the pillow as he moans.

"Talk dirty to me," he says, tugging on the tie until I'm eye to eye with him.

"Daddy, your fat cock feels so good inside your pussy," I say with a mewl when he starts thrusting upward. He grips my hips using them for guidance and then moves up to palm my breasts. "Do you love how your warm pussy surrounds your fat cock, Daddy? Do you love how tight it is?" I ask, licking my lips. "Do you love how wet it is for you?"

"Daddy loves his pussy," he whimpers when I stop and clench his cock. "It's so fucking good."

I throw my head back, grab the heels of my shoes, and gyrate my hips in time with the music.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, baby," he moans. "Ride my cock."

His eyes look hazy as I peer into them. I lean down to kiss him. He wraps his arms tightly around my body and begins fucking me with quick hard thrusts. I can't hold back my loud cries of ecstasy because of the angle in which the bulbous head of his cock hits my spot nearly every time. The only thing I can do is ride it out until he slow down.

When he does eventually slow down, I'm finally able to catch my breath, and I lovingly mewl, "Daddy."

I plant my hands on his shoulders and bounce on the hard cock inside me. "I'm close, baby," he says sitting up and kissing my chin.

He moves to the edge of the bed, and our eyes never leave each other. While still inside me, he stands, turns and carefully puts me on my back. He grabs a pillow tucking it under my ass. When he rocks his hips back and forth, I grasp his ass to hold him close to me. We moan. He kisses and touches me everywhere. I intake a large breath feeling his large head once again graze my spot.

He pushes my legs apart and holds them down. In this position, he has all the control, and I like it. My body feels warm and cool at the same time as he continues to take me, but I need to feel the warmth of his body on top of mine.

"Daddy, please kiss me," I moan, reaching for him.

He leans down, draping my legs over his arm, and it enhances his thrusts while we kiss. But when he releases my legs, I wrap them around him, and he fucks me hard.

He grunts a few times and says, "I'm coming, baby."

I can feel my own orgasm starting to build. With pleading eyes, I look up at him and beg, "I'm gonna come too. Please, can I come, Daddy?"

His eyes glaze over. "Come with me, baby," he says, burying his face in my neck and biting down with erratic thrusts.

Feeling his cum fill my insides has me instantly coming with a cross between a squeal and a growl. Clenching his cock repeatedly makes him moan and whimper softly in my ear. He eventually slows to a stop and goes limp over me. I randomly stroke his back. His breathing evens out, but I know he's still awake from the lazy movement of his tongue on my neck, and I laugh softly.

"Is it weird pretending to be my father fucking me at eighteen, when you are my father fucking me at twenty-two?" I ask continuing to stroke my dad's back.

"Not at all, since I've been fucking you since you were nineteen so it's not such a stretch," Dad answers with a boisterous laugh, resting his head on my shoulder with a grunt.

"Are you okay?" I ask whispering in his ear.

Dad moves just enough to look at me. "Yeah, just waiting for you to say what you always after I've fucked you good, baby."

"You're such a stud, Simon," I purr sexily, gripping onto his biceps and tucking my feet behind his thighs.

Dad nods his approval. "I've always hated my name but not when you say it like that."

I smile at him. "I don't like your name either. Me calling out, 'oh, Daddy' during sex is way better than 'oh, Simon', right?"

Dad's whole body shakes with laughter, and it's enough for him to slip out of me, and I pout at the loss. Brushing strands of hair from my sweaty face, he says, "Yeah, Daddy sounds better."

I nod and laugh loudly at a memory that flashes through my brain.

Confused, Dad asks, "What's so funny?"

I laugh again. "Just remembering the best family vacation we took to Florida, and I called you Dad in front of that woman. For some reason, she stopped and spoke to us for a couple of minutes and complimented on the closeness she saw between us. She said she wished she'd been close to her own father, but they butted heads too much to get there. Every time she saw us, she would smile and wave. Oh, man, she freaked out a week later when she saw you fucking me in the middle of the night out on the beach. I thought she was going to have a stroke."

Dad smiles. "That was pretty funny. She called us 'depraved blasphemers' and that we were 'going to hell', but it didn't stop me from coming inside you in front of her. It was a great way to end our vacation. We can do it again when we go back to Florida in a couple of months."

"I look forward to it." I kiss the side of his mouth and say, "I love you, Dad."

Dad's blue eyes twinkle. "Not more than I love you, Bethany."

I chuckle quietly as he awkwardly moves to prop himself up on his elbows. "No, I definitely love you more than you love me," I say, framing his face in my hands and letting my thumbs move across his full bottom lip.

"I have you beat because I've loved you from the moment I first saw you," Dad says, silencing my retort with a smoldering kiss.

My body molds to his. I can feel how much he does love me as our lips move together with perfect ease. When Dad pulls away and rubs his nose against mine, we smile at each other.

Giggling quietly, I say, "Fine. It's a tie. We love each other the same."

We kiss several more times before Dad lies on his back and pulls me towards him. He covers a yawn before saying, "You were unbelievable, baby. You looked so damn sexy in your outfit. And that blowjob was toe-curling, just how I like it."

I sit up and stretch. "Yeah, well, your pussy-eating skills are freaking magical, old man," I say undoing the straps of my shoes and slide them off my feet until they hit the floor. I resume my spot in Dad's arms with my head on his chest, and he kisses the top of my head.

"Don't forget this 'old man' can still put you over his knee and give you a bare ass spanking," Dad says smacking and grabbing my ass.

"Um, that's not the threat you think it is. I love being spanked by you," I reply licking and biting his nipple playfully, and Dad moans quietly.

I peek at the time and realize we have about an hour to play around. So, I kiss Dad's chin up to his jaw before claiming his lips. We make-out heavily as the clock slowly advances in time; I close my eyes and groan when it turns to six o'clock p.m.

Dad asks, "What's wrong, Bethy?"

"Dreading Mom walking through the front door and putting an end to our time together. I want you to stay in here with me because I don't want to move. You really put me through it. I'll probably be sore tomorrow."

He holds me closer. "I wasn't too hard on you, was I?"

I tap my finger against his dimpled chin. "No, you could've gone harder. And I wouldn't have minded a bit more choking while you were fucking me. But other than that, I'm satisfied."

"Not me! I want you again," Dad says, as he makes me squeal by flipping us over until he's on top of me.

I chuckle trying to hold him back. "Mom will be home in about 30 minutes. How do you think she'd react to seeing her 43-year-old husband balls deep inside their 22-year-old daughter?"

He smirks. "I think your mom would join in, especially hearing how my big cock makes our little girl beg and moan."

I press against my father's chest. "You need to go."

Dad smirks. "I don't think so. Daddy's gonna make you come one more time, baby."

I can't resist him and slowly lick and bite my bottom lip. "You think you have what it takes to make me before she walks through the front door, old man?" I ask, not fighting him as he begins sliding each of my nylons off, followed by my skirt, tie, and shirt. He loosens both braids and combs his fingers through until my red hair frames my face.

"I guess we're about to find out." Dad smiles lovingly down at me and sighs. "Damn, you're so beautiful! I never could've imagined the baby girl I held in my arms minutes after she was born, would be the woman sitting before me like this. I, thank God, every day for the miracle that you are in my life. I'm the luckiest guy in the world because you chose me to be yours. I love you, Bethany, and I always will."

My eyes tear up as I caress his cheek. "I love you too, Dad, and I always will. There will never be another man who I'll love with my whole heart, my soul, my mind, or my body. You're the love of my life. No matter what happens. I'm forever yours."

Dad kisses me softly. I can feel him harden with each passing second as he rocks his hips, and his cock rubs slowly against my wet sex. We both moan softly into the kiss. He moves back staring into my eyes. I can see all the love he has for me in his eyes. I hope he sees all my love for him in mine.

"Role-play is officially over. You can touch yourself and come without my permission. Now, I'm gonna make love to you, honey," Dad says, rolling us onto our sides with my back against his chest, he aligns his hardening cock, and slides it effortlessly inside me.

"Yes," I exhale on a joyful whimper feeling his hard cock fill me once again.

Dad's thrusts are slow and sensual. My panting breaths and quiet whimpers spur him on. He lifts my left leg by the knee and holds it up in place, and it accentuates how deep he goes. Clutching the sheets in my hands, I moan loudly. Leaning forward, he nibbles and sucks on my ear making me gasp and roll my hips back against him. Half turned facing him, Dad begins taking me harder and deeper, and I nearly fall apart when he adds a couple of his fingers to help aid me in the massage of my swollen clit. The contrast of his slow stroke compared to my faster stroke is a sensation that will have me coming before I know it.

"You feel so good, Bethy," he growls in my ear.

"Oh," I moan when he rolls his hips, and he hits my spot. He repeats the move several more time. It doesn't take long for me to mewl, "I'm coming."

This orgasm is different than the others. It doesn't start off as a tingling sensation. This one is warm and radiates from the pit of my stomach and spreads outward to fill the rest of my body. I clench his cock tight. My hazel eyes never leave Dad's cornflower blue eyes as my body shudders repeatedly. Gasping breath are all I can manage to emit while riding out this latest orgasm.

Satiated but weak, I smile and kiss Dad with my remaining strength.

Several whimpers followed by a cry through the monitor on the nightstand by my bed officially breaks up our fun time. The little voice calls, "Da-da."

I sigh lovingly, appreciative our 14-month-old son hadn't woken up earlier. "Your son's up and calling for you," I sing, smiling at the look of disbelief on Dad's face.

He buries his face in my neck and chuckles. "How does he always know when we finish that he calls for me?"

I shrug. "I don't know, but I'm not complaining. It's better Caleb does it after than before or during. There's nothing worse than having him kill the mood because he's bored or hungry or needs his diaper changed."

Dad whines, "But why doesn't he call for you?"

"He does," I reply smiling, "but right now, you're the one he wants."

"Da-da, Da-da," the small voice cries louder this time.

Dad pretends to be mad as he carefully pulls out of me, grabs his boxer briefs, and puts them on. Leaning down, he kisses me on the forehead. "I'll be right back. Did you remember to turn the monitor off downstairs?"

"Yeah. It was the first thing I did after Mom and Sara left for work this morning," I reply with a nod.

"Good. I don't want anyone but you hearing me while I'm talking to our son," he says, kissing me one more time and turns to leave.

Lying back against my pile of pillows, I watch Dad's beautiful body and fabulous ass walk out my room and turn left towards our son's. Through the monitor, I hear Caleb cry louder when he sees Dad. "Da-da, Da-da," he whines. I smile because I know Caleb's holding his arms out towards Dad with his hands opening and closing in a gesture of 'pick me up'.

"Oh, don't cry, munchkin. Da-da's here. You're such a good boy waiting for me and Mama to finish our grown-up time. I love you, but switch it up every now and then, and call your mommy. She loves you too, and you wouldn't want her to start feeling left out." I smile hearing Caleb's baby babble as he settles in his father's arms. "Oh, I see how it is. You only wanted me in here to give you some attention. Don't worry. You're about to get it," Dad says, kissing Caleb repeatedly making our little boy laugh in delight.

Caleb giggles. "Da-da."

It was only three months ago, when Caleb started calling him 'Da-da', and Mom thought it was weird. She asked us why he was calling him 'Da-da'. There was no way in hell I was going to tell her it's because we were training him to say it. The only thing I could come up with on the spot was the fact he's around me and Dad during the day, and all he hears is me calling him 'Dad'. So, it was natural for him to pick-up on it and call him 'Dad' too. Dad added that he liked having a boy in the house calling him 'Da-da' because he never had a son of his own, and wasn't going to stop Caleb from doing it. Mom nodded and said it made sense. We both breathed a sigh of relief because she never brought the subject up again, and she now thinks it's cute when he says it. We still can't believe she bought it.

The front door opens breaking into my thoughts, and I hear my mother call out, "I'm home. Simon? Bethany?"

I scurry off the bed, turn off the music, open the window to air out the smell of sex, and clean up the discarded clothes from my floor. I throw on a pair of black pajama shorts and a red wife beater and put my hair in a low ponytail. I check my appearance in the mirror and see the natural rosy color in my cheeks that always develops after having incredible sex, and smile. I grab some cover make up to hide the hickeys he left on my neck. Can't have Mom asking questions about how I got them when she knows I don't leave the house during the day.

"Dang! I guess I won't be right back, honey," Dad announces through the monitor. "Can you bring me some clothes so I can get dressed?"

I run quickly to my parent's room and grab Dad's favorite pair of raggedy sweatpants and a t-shirt from the chair on his side of the room.

Mom calls out again. "Simon, Bethany, where are you? I brought Chinese home for dinner."

When I walk into Caleb's room, Caleb smiles and reaches for me. With pacifier in mouth, he says, "Mama."

"Hi, Boogie-Bear," I say, waving and taking him from Dad's arms, and he lays his head on my shoulder. I put him in the cradle position and look in his eyes. "How's my baby boy doin'?"

Caleb makes happy baby noises and it puts another smile on my face.

Mom calls out again. "Simon? Bethany?"

Dad sticks his head out into the hallway and calls out, "For Pete's sake, Joanne! I'm in the bathroom, and Bethany's with Caleb who's being super fussy, so stop yelling. I'll be right down after I'm done." He heads back over to where I'm standing and takes the clothes flung over my shoulder. Dressing in five seconds flat, Dad stares adoringly at us both, leans down and plants a lingering kiss on my lips, and a peck on Caleb's forehead. Dad whispers, "You two mean the world to me, and I love you so very much."

"We love you too," I answer for both me and Caleb, who turns his head and puts his mouth over my clothed nipple. I laugh as he tries unsuccessfully to get at the milk he wants. "I'm gonna feed him. I'll be down in a bit."

Looking in my eye, he says, "We're gonna need a last-minute babysitter tomorrow afternoon because I'm taking you shopping for some special outfits I've been dreaming about seeing you in."

"Okay. Maybe we can finish what we started the last time before the salesgirl interrupted us," I say, pulling him down in a kiss that is very unbecoming of a daughter and father.

Breaking the kiss, he leans his forehead against mine. "I swear one day, I'm going to take you and Caleb, and we're never going to come back."

"I'm ready whenever you are," I say, kissing his chin.

After one more kiss, Dad leaves, and I look down at our gorgeous surprise product from that Florida vacation we took a couple years back, and smile. Sitting in the oversized chair by Caleb's crib, he latches on without hesitation the second I pull my shirt up. His bright cornflower blue eyes stare back at me. I smooth back his auburn hair and kiss his forehead. I smile fondly down at my little boy as the thought of giving Caleb a little brother or sister next year fills my heart.

TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
102 Followers