Role-Play Fridays'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
102 Followers

The End...?

**********

TrippyLuv
TrippyLuv
102 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

5 ☆ and favorite, love this story, wish there was another chapter!

CharlieBigCock69CharlieBigCock69almost 6 years ago
Extremely Sexy Story!

I'm brand new to this site just joined today. And this story is the 20th story I've read and I don't understand why it's low scored. So I had to make your story my very first comment. You're writing is top notch. It's way better than some of the crap I read so far. Your descriptions of Bethany getting dressed had me stroking my cock. I'm a sucker for the schoolgirl uniform especially hers. I appreciate how methodical you are when it comes to revealing information which I don't think other readers are picking up on and that's a DAMN SHAME. Bethany and Simon are obviously in love with one another and should be together. You should write another chapter. Good luck with your future stories. You have a new fan!

CharlieBigCock69

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 6 years agoAuthor
The correct version is now up!

Give 'Role-Play Fridays' a read if you haven't or read it again because you like it. All comments and feedback are welcome. Thanks! Have an awesome day!

TrippyLuvTrippyLuvalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@anony 5/10/18

Thank you for leaving a comment. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully, the correct submission will be up as soon as the powers that be post it. I hope you'll come back and read the correct posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

I liked the story very much and the role-play idea. I didn’t mind the “da-da” so much because Simon is the grand-dad anyway and the only male in the household apparently. Bethany refers to him as dad, logically, so that the baby would mimic her isn’t too far fetched. But it definitely is better that this error will be corrected. Sublime story, nevertheless.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Ease of Access Oh, sure, blame the incest on that miniskirt.in Incest/Taboo
It Had to be Done Busty mom, hung son, isolated house. (Edited 7/30/2018)in Incest/Taboo
Accidental Penetrations Ch. 01 Things take a turn for the accidental at nudist colony...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories