All Comments on 'Role Playing with Michelle Ch. 01'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Technically, your writing is way better than most here, but there's something missing. If these are your memories, I'm sure they're hot and sexy for you, but you are not conveying that. You skip over the sex with very few or no details. Saying "It was a superb fuck" with not a word about why it was superb, how it felt (hot? wet? tight?) how she looked and sounded and felt makes the whole thing supremely unsexy and almost clinical. That might be fine elsewhere, but on an erotica site, it's puzzling and flat. You go into so much detail about everything BUT the sex. I don't know if you're embarassed or shy to write about it or... what?

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, this is not about a woman I knew in my real life. But it is difficult to write about the details of sex acts. I was reading Paul Theroux's My Secret History yesterday and he sort of passes through a sex scene in the same way, giving a sentence or two to the actual event.

On the other hand, sometimes what happens before or after is actually more interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES