Role Playing with Michelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her and caught her eye. I saw some glint in her expression I couldn't interpret. I then thought, when I come a lot of it is going on her skirt. She must have realized that so there was no point in worrying about it.

In short order I did come. I tried to move forward to get most of it on the floor but some did get on her skirt anyway. If she was impressed or annoyed she didn't mention it. It was just, "Ok, stand up now please."

I looked down at her skirt, "I'm so sorry . . ."

She gave a dismissive wave, "Not to worry. It needed dry cleaning anyway."

Her sangfroid after being splooged on was impressive. Maybe working with her wouldn't be so bad after all.

She said, "Stand over there and face the wall. Put your hands on your head." Once there I figured I had the right to look back at her. She sat down and started dabbing her skirt with tissues. "I'll have to use a bit of water on this." When she was done cleaning up she folded her hands on the desk. "There seem to be a couple of guys in this company who deliberately screw up so that I will punish them." I didn't offer an opinion about that.

Then, "I see I did a good job." On me, presumably. "Would you bend over please?" This had a gender reversal I thought; it was more likely that men requested this of women after spanking them. Perhaps she just wanted a better look at my balls. In any case she didn't unduly drag out this corner time phase. "You can get your clothes in order and sit down again."

I had to scrunch a bit in the seat but I wasn't that uncomfortable. Yet I wished I could see my own expressions. Erica repeated the chin on hands gesture. "So, do you have any questions for me?"

Do we get to the fucking now? - that wouldn't fit, so I didn't have any. It was always good to have questions during a job interview - or so I heard - but I was beyond caring about that.

"No, I think I understand everything perfectly."

Then, "Good; so, I appreciate you taking the time to be here today." There had to be another twist coming. "I'll walk you to the door."

Once there she said, "We have some things to review; if we have any further questions I know where to find you." Yes, Erica, please find me.

Then we were saying goodbye, and then I was in the elevator. I was puzzled; had Michelle really planned it this way?

I stood in the street for about two minutes watching passing taxis. Then I thought: this is bullshit. I went back up and rang the doorbell.

Return to the Tenth Floor

She opened the door and said, "Hey, I didn't think you'd be back so soon."

"Are you Michelle?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Michelle."

"I need to see Erica. We have some unfinished business."

"Sure, I'll go get her." I loved the nimble way she handled these moves.

A few seconds later Erica was back. "Paul, I'm so glad you came back. There are some things I forgot to do."

I thought, yes, you forgot to bang me until we both fell on the floor.

"Let me take you on a tour of our company." She took a hold of my arm to guide me. Some kind of charge went through my jacket and shirt into my body.

I already knew the whole shabby place and there wasn't much to see. After the typesetting stations we went into the paste-up room.

"This is where you'll be most of the time. And there are windows here so you'll have a view." In the fading light all I could see were the windows of a building on the opposite side of the alley. Probably Bartleby the Scrivener had a similar view from his workplace 122 years earlier.

She went over to the nearest window. Without comment she bent down and leaned over to look out, presumably to see something ten stories below. Her hands rested on the low sill. I saw her hips move back and forth - it was subtle but unmistakable.

I didn't have anything to say either as I went over to her. I held her by her waist and pushed my crotch against her ass.

Her movements were more obvious now. Then she stood up and reached back to hold me. She had me just around the beltline.

"Paul, what are you doing?"

"I don't know, Erica, what are you doing? What was so interesting down there?"

She turned and faced me; I held her lower arms. I asked, "You liked that, didn't you - having me over your knee?"

She nodded, "I admit, it was extremely satisfying."

"I liked it too, especially the way you finished it."

"It wouldn't be fair to leave you in that condition."

"I appreciate that, but I don't think you've finished the job yet."

Her kisses were different from Michelle's kisses; Erica's kissing was both more tentative and more insistent, as if she had to get it while it was available. Michelle's kisses were more confident, as if she was taking what was due to her. I had a moment of admiration for her ability to get so far into her character's head.

This went on for less time than I expected. She broke off and took my hand. "Come with me." We went back to her office and she shut the door. Then I saw this was going to be a quickie, something Michelle was adept at if she was in the mood for one.

As we stood there she undid my pants and I took her skirt off. Then I did something that was not really nice but I didn't want to be nice then. I decided to rip her pantyhose off. Erica didn't object as the waistband gave way. As I ripped the hose down her legs she said, "Oh, oh." Without any prompting she hopped on the desk and lay back. A part of her hose was still intact, so she removed a shoe and then one side of the stockings.

"Would you please retrieve my shoe?" It had fallen to the floor. If the lady wanted it back on then I would oblige.

I stood over her and rubbed her crotch; "I really don't need that, come on already" she said. Well, Erica deserved a bit more teasing. I put the tip of my cock there and rubbed with that. "That's wonderful but as I said, please put it in me." She potentially would be one of my bosses - or at least someone with authority - so I thought it best to follow orders.

It was a superb fuck, but then Michelle had a knack for that and thus Erica had it too. The only hitch was that her spikey heels would catch my sore butt. I had to say once, "Whoa, be careful back there."

When we were done and it was time for me to pull out, I did fall on the floor. I moved back and lost my balance, landing on my bruised ass of course. While down there I said, "So how do you think the interview is going?" She was still on her back but she didn't miss a beat, "We still have some things to review about you."

She had to take off her other shoe briefly to remove the ruins of her pantyhose. When she stood up she wobbled on her feet. It wasn't just the high heels causing this - her wooziness certainly wasn't faked. We did our post-sex kissing standing up, but that was fine with me. Post-sex kissing was one of favorite things in life.

When it was time to go we went arm in arm to the door. She handed me my envelope with the résumé and application. "Why don't you just bring this back yourself? If I have questions you'll be right there to answer them" How did she get back into business mode so quickly?

"Come on, Erica, hold me." That is exactly what she did. Then she said, "How about we go to dinner this week?"

"Sure, how about Wednesday? I'll call you or you'll call me - well one of us will call." Then I said, "I guess I asked this, but do you think I'll get the job?" That sounded a bit crass.

She said, "I'm sure you'll get it if I have anything to say about it."

"Erica, you're such a sweetie." Judging by her expression I had said the right thing.

After our parting, as I waited for the elevator, she winked at me and blew me a kiss.

Out on the Sidewalk

Downstairs I tried to assess what had happened tonight. Michelle was down there within a couple of minutes.

"Want a date with a pretty girl?"

"Of course, do you know any?"

She whacked me on my upper arm.

I said, "Erica was really, ah . . ."

"You liked her, I could tell. If you want to see her again I know where to find her."

I wondered if it was possible for a woman to be jealous of a character she created but expressed through her own mind and body.

[Author's note: The next three lines refer to another role-play game in an unpublished story.]

Michelle said, "How about another date with Junie?"

"Oh, no, not her; I could break a Mott the Hoople album over her head."

"Uncle Paul, you finally have an album I like!"

Then I noticed she was wearing sneakers, "What happened to your shoes?"

"The heels were just too much for me. I got them in here." She had a shopping bag over her arm.

"What about the pantyhose?"

"Oops." That word again. "That I wasn't prepared for."

She looked up and down the block, then she lifted her skirt to flash her bare pubic hair.

I put my arm around her and said, "Don't worry, I'm the only one who will know."

Epilogue

During dinner I asked her, "So you really liked it, I mean the employee discipline part? I know Erica said so, but you too?"

It was one of those rare moments when I saw some hesitation from her, as if she were a bit flustered, "Yep, I liked it. I assume you're all right with that?"

"I'm more than all right with it."

She said "I expected you would come back up, I mean to the office."

"And if I hadn't?"

"I would have gone down to get you."

"How would Erica know I was standing in the street?"

"You're not getting it. I said I would be the one to get you."

I leaned back and said, "Michelle, I just love you; you are the queen of role playing."

[Chapter 2 will be a different scene a week after this one.]

12