All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by cby2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This story really makes me cum

I truly loved this story. This is a long held fantasy of mine, and the author really made it come to life. I think he has really lived it or has the same fantasy as me. Either way it really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

what a women, I would love to be controlled like that.

Thats the type of girl i would marry in an instant

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes!

i too loved dthis story! it's the same dominant reversal role-playing that I, as a woman, toootally dig ... and he's the kind of man i'd want as a partner ... courageous enough to submit, with love. VERY sexy!

adambomadambomover 16 years ago
luvit

I wish I could be that guy. My ass clenches with lust for an adventurous girl like her.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
like my mistress

This is what my Mistress Angelique does to me every time I see her. I don't cook her dinner but I do clean her house while I'm dressed in my maid's outfit. Then I suck her big black dildo and she fucks me with it deep and hard. Putting my legs high over my head and having me shoot my load of cum into my mouth is also something that we do. I love eating my own cum in front of her and also watching her fuck me in the mirror at the side of her bed. I can't wait to read more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous