All Comments on 'Roles Reversed Ch. 02'

by lyzunchik

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Fetish would be a better category . . .

And it seems this author really dislikes men . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely a Fucked Up Series

The moron needs to divorce her as soon as possible.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Enjoying!

It's funny how wives seem to know hubbies little fantasies without asking. Though hubby is surprised he seems to be enjoying his new role and his new dress.

I see the trolls are here as well. They must live such miserable lives, you have to feel sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abuse continues

Mistress Bridget no longer has any respect left for her husband and reminds him every time he tries to protest her demands. Who knows what the Tramp Stamp Tattoo says on his lower back. The nipple piercing was a nice touch though, not sure if he was given a Prince Albert or was the cock piercing a barbell passing through and out both sides of the metal Chastity tube? This is turning into an extreme story

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
absurd

Rather well written , but completly stupid.

It is not the abuse, humiliation or programmed cuckolding which bother me, it's the lack of feeling, the sheer cruelaty without any hint of feelings.

There is many good BDSM/Cuckold/fetish stories, in all those stories the different life style is 'pleasing' for both partner. The sub/cuckold LOVE his situations and the Dom/Cuckolddress has feeling for her husband, it's just a differrent sexuality.

They still have 'normal' relatinship and share things together (they does not go on separate vacations)

But in this story, there is absolutly NO reasons for the husband to accept all this crap if he is unhappy, and the story clearly show him deeply unhappy, weak and shocked, but unhappy.

There is many good writers with such theme (Goodhusband, Miguel59, etc,etc) whith humiliated/cuckold husbands, but they make senses, there is still a relationship of love between spouses, here Bridgett is clear : 'My way or the highway'

She clearly is no longer his wife at least not in her mind and she does not care about him, they do not share anything beside a house and kids. She makes it clear : he is welcome to leave !

Husband atittude after first shock does not make sense, even a dog bite or flee when pushes too far, that should be the logical conclusion of that series.

There is limit to suspension of belief.

2 stars for first stories and rather good style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Did she make it to the hospital?

Or did you just send the bitch to the morgue? Why would he accept her torturing him? Why did she want to? This was simply idiocy with rhyme or reason. And your writing style fails to create any real interest in what the characters do as their behavior is so irrational. I gave you a "1" because negative scores are allowed - yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's still alive?

I figured he would have buried the Bitch by now. Truly an awful pile of crap masquerading as a story. You never did convince me he would agree to her demands? Why would he? Nothing in the relationship for him? Stupid.

johsunjohsunover 5 years ago
I liked this story

The wife was a little harsh, but then for all the time they were married the husband never listened to her fantasies of femdom. He even mentioned int he first chapter how he made her suck him off on demand.

so it looks like payback to me. Had he listened and played with her fantasies every so often this might not have happened. Of course it is just fiction.

And as someone else mentioned he seems to enjoy the clothing.

As for divorce, They would probably have to split everything 50/50 except for what they brought to the marriage. Unless the house belonged to her before marriage, they would have to sell it and split the cost if one couldn't buy the other out.

After the beating he took he should have done that. Maybe got a deal since she was abusive to him. I know a wife can charge a husband for rape, at least in the US, and so a husband should be able to have a wife charged for battery.

Still, I like where this is going, and wish there were more chapters.

five stars.

Mikethe3DGuy2Mikethe3DGuy2about 4 years ago

Love where you went with this. Would have been nice if you added something about physical changes to her due to workouts and possible steroid use as I believe you mentioned in ch 1. It would just further cement in his mind the hopelessness of resisting. But I loved it, and wish there were more chapters.

Jonn1604Jonn1604about 2 years ago

Loved the story. Just imagining myself in her shoes !!! Would love to read anything else you have written on a similar theme. Yours Jonn

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Pure abuse, through and through. I still don't quite understand wtf the husband did to deserve this, and I find myself empathizing with the husband deeply for even entertaining the thought of this being on him because he ignored a few of her kinks or what ever, tho I get the feeling that's the point and she just snapped. In any case, her feelings for him have turned rotten, that's for damn sure. But I'm guessing having a live in slave and fuck toy is more pleasing than just getting rid of him as she clearly wants to do. If you continue this series, I hope theres some sort mercy given to the poor dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous