Roles Reversed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we finished trying on everything -- which I was surprised, everything she chose fit me quite nicely -- she suggested a pair of heels to add to my ensemble. A look of shock and horror overtook my face.

"Relax, you know you can't wear stockings bare walking around for your Mistress," she said a little to loudly, I thought. "I'll be right back, you wait here, I have just the thing."

she came back shortly with three boxes. She pulled out a pair of large black pumps with a gold metal stiletto heel. She had me sit down and I tried awkwardly to put them on. I wondered how I would walk in them. She help me stand when I had them on and told me to leave the dressing room and walk a bit in them. The dressing rooms were enclosed behind a separate curtain but anyone could have walked in and seen me walking a white lacy lingerie set, stockings, and fuck-me pumps. I found it wasn't so difficult to walk as I imagined, and event felt I might be able to strut a bit in these. My saleslady stood with arms crossed, a self-satisfied smile on her face.

She had me come back in and try on the other two pair, they were also black, one a similar pump but with an open toe. She had me "walk the runway" again. These felt a little nicer, less confining. My final pair was a platform sandal with an ankle strap. I would need a pedicure to wear the last two pair, she remarked.

I dressed in my street clothes and paid the saleslady. She gave me her card. Her name was Marjorie.

"Sweetie, anytime you need to update your wardrobe for your Mistress or yourself, you just call me or stop in, I'll be happy to help a budding sissy dress for success," she winked with a giggle. She gave me a slap on the ass as I walked away. It only seemed to get more bizarre.

I walked back to the car and realized I had been shopping almost as long as Bridget said she would be in the salon. I chose to wait in the car, and she appeared shortly, newly coiffed and with fresh nails and a pedicure.

"Did you enjoy shopping?" she asked smugly, grinning.

Obviously I had been set up. I realized then she had somehow conspired with the Marjorie. "Yes," I said flatly.

"I want a fashion show this evening after dinner," she said sternly.

I changed into my housebound wardrobe and fixed dinner for us. Bridget took my shopping bags to her bedroom and told me she expected me upstairs when I finished the dishes.

I walked upstairs when I was finished, not ready for my next round of humiliation. She was sitting on the bed reading something when I walked in.

she lit a cigarette and told me to kneel at the edge of the bed and show me what I'd purchased. I figured she'd already been through my shopping bags herself. When I had presented all the lingerie to her, she asked to see my shoes. I turned beet red. I pulled the boxes out slowly and opened them for her.

"Well, well," she smiled, laughing. "I see you exercised a little initiative in this whole process. I'm impressed. Marjorie obviously helped, good. You'll be seeing her again. Now those are lovely, let's get this fashion show going!"

Bridget told me what to wear and I tried them on and modeled for her. I was actually started to grow accustomed to it, were it not for her catcalls and salty comments. If it pleased her, maybe this would all pass in time. I was ashamed to admit, I liked wearing feminine attire, especially the slut heels I had bought. Bridget laughed as I strutted for her, she made me work it. She threatened to buy a stripper pole and make me dance for her. I almost died at that suggestion.

Bridget had me lick her to several orgasms before she sent me to bed. She was dripping wet when I began, and practically squirting before I finished her last orgasm. It was late but fortunately we were most likely both home the next day.

12