Roller Coaster Hookup

Story Info
I hook up with a stranger in a very public place.
1k words
3.95
47.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literotica. Any comments are appreciated, and further chapters of this are planned, as well as several other stories I've been working on for a while.

____________________________

It was a hot, humid summer morning in early August when I decided to go to the local amusement park. Since all my friends were at work, I got in the car and went alone. The instant I walked through the gates, I was amazed at how many attractive, scantily clad women there were walking around the park. Everywhere I looked there were perfect breasts concealed only by tiny triangles of fabric.

After a long morning of riding roller coasters and being hypnotized by the hundreds of bouncing orbs surrounding me, I decided to get in line for the water coaster ride. Since the line was long, I quickly got bored and began looking around, searching for more girls to watch. I noticed a gorgeous brunette standing a few people behind me. I couldn't take my eyes off her 36C breasts, which were only obscured by a wet neon blue bikini top. As the line meandered forward, I could see that she wore a matching thong, which hardly covered her perfectly toned and tanned ass, and her obviously neatly trimmed pussy. I neared the front of the line, and I felt myself growing slightly in my bathing suit.

A few minutes later, I stepped onto the coaster, leaving the seat next to me empty. I turned to fasten my seatbelt and when I looked back, she was sitting right next to me. I tried to use the lap bar to hide the growing tent in my pants. I glanced at her face to see if she had seen me. She showed no signs that she had, but as I turned back away, I noticed that her hard nipples were showing through her bikini.

"Amazing weather we're having today, isn't it?" I said, trying to make small talk as the last of the passengers boarded the coaster.

"Yeah, it is. But the water's still cold," she replied, beginning to giggle. "It obviously hasn't affected you at all though," she continued as she nudged her head in the direction of my crotch.

Immediately I began to blush and moved a hand to cover my tent. She giggled a little louder as the car left the station and began ascending the giant hill.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed, I actually like it. Do you think I could feel it?" She asked, placing her hand gently on my knee.

As any guy would have, I let her place her hand above the head of my cock, on the outside of my suit. Oh my god, I thought. Her hand felt so good. She began rubbing ever so lightly, squeezing the head of my dick and caressing her way down to my balls.

"That feels incredible," I told her, as we neared the top of the first hill.

"It's making me so wet," she replied, and I knew she wasn't talking about the light spray of water coming from the rapids awaiting us. Her free hand had moved from the lap bar and began rubbing her hard nipple. I took the hint and placed my hand on her crotch and began rubbing her pussy from outside her bikini.

My cock had now grown to its full 7 inches and she was handling it all like a pro. I continued to rub her pussy and I noticed that she had soaked right through her thong. As the coaster made its first dip, I pulled the thin fabric of her thong to the side and began caressing her clit with my thumb, while burying my middle and ring fingers in her tight pink pussy.

I felt the drawstring of my trunks coming loose and immediately felt her warm hand wrapping itself around the shaft of my cock. It felt absolutely amazing and I was glad that everyone around us was more involved in the motion of the coaster around us. We were in a world of our own, not a care in the world other than the release of our sexual energy.

I noticed her body beginning to writhe in pleasure on the seat as her pussy muscles squeezed my fingers tighter and tighter. As she began to moan softly, I took my free hand and placed it on her tit and pulled her bikini top aside. She had the most beautiful nipples. I began rubbing the hard pink nub and her moans became louder.

By this time I could feel my balls tightening and knew I wouldn't last too much longer. I kept staring at this beautiful girl sitting next to me as her back arched against the seat and her percussive moans became one long shuddering sigh of relief. Her pussy clenched on my fingers, and her fingers closed hard around my cock as her pace quickened slightly.

Her back settled against the seat and her breaths became slower and more relaxed. I felt myself begin to explode in my shorts, with the help of her hand. She continued to rub me as the last drops of my seed were expelled. She took her hand out of my pants, and it was drenched in cum. She proceeded to lick each of my fingers clean, all the while looking at me with her innocent blue eyes. Oh my god was she cute. I would have come again right then and there if there had been anything left in me.

The whole time she was sucking her fingers clean, my hand remained resting on her clit. My fingers were still soaked in her juices. She finished cleaning her hand and grabbed my wrist, guiding my fingers to her mouth. She sucked my fingers clean while still staring at me with the cutest face I've ever seen.

The coaster rolled into the station as I quickly replaced her bikini and thong and she retied my trunks. We got off the ride and made our way down the exit ramp. When I reached the bottom, I turned around to say thanks, but my mystery girl had disappeared.