All Comments on 'Rolling Den of Iniquity'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
240Z!

Hot damn!

You write an amazing number of stories and they're all good shit. I bet you could write a good novel.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing.

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 7 years ago
Earth shoes...

...really? Won't you let us forget any of our sins?

And mine were brown, too. Damn you, sir.

sabra16023sabra16023about 7 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it much. Thanks

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Good read

Kept to the time period well, no glaring anomolies and good speech characterization.

rbtmackeyrbtmackeyabout 7 years ago
Thanks for a great period piece!

This is a great story. I love all of the little details and the gradual crescendo towards a bitter sweet ending. I love that this story is sweet and tragic and plausible. The dialogue where she mocks him using an impersonation really shows the progression of where their relationship is going. She's a very endearing character who knows how to get her way. Their relationship is genuine, flawed, and very sweet.

You are right in your disclaimer. You do need an editor. There are a couple of grammar issues, but, overall, you are exceptionally talented. I can't wait to read more of your work!

SWIM21SWIM21about 7 years ago
Cute and heartwarming

I love the way Jenny pretty much kisses Scott into submission.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesarabout 7 years ago
Heartwarming and eerily real

I could just picture the story perfectly in my head. Thank you JimBob for your stories. And you're wrong. There can be another story on this. Maybe their kid in the present or the future after their death finds a diary. Maybe not after their death but when one kid's going away for college or a school project and trying to find old family photos. A diary written by Jenny. I like her hideen intelligence and penchant for that Texan drawl. Could you please make it happen?

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74about 7 years ago
A real, feel-good story

I loved this one so much. Thank you for sharing it.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
A Good Story

I really liked this story. All the things you warned about (I thought it was sarcasm about some of the constantly negative critics found here) came true. It needed an editor or at least a spell checker, jumped around and had little background on the many characters introduced BUT IT WORKED ANYWAY! I began to care about what happened to Scott and Jenny. The epilogue was unnecessary but didn't detract from the story.

I want to agree with you that this story should stand alone. I really don't understand some people asking for sequels - sequels that rarely add to or improve a story and sometimes actually ruin it. Thank You!

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Another well written drama

filled with realistic and flawed people.

thanks for the entertainment.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoyed this story. It's what a sibling incest story should be developed slowly with romance and love. A good sibling incest story only needs minimal sex scenes and who cares about spelling as long as the story is good.

5 star...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm,

Good story but I'm wondering why son didn't kick dads ass. Oh well, he ended up with his trophy. 4 Stars!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeabout 6 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a thought

i don't know whether i give votes for the story or for the joke at the end

have a groovy day

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Fantastic

Exactly the kind of story I really enjoy reading. Thank you so much for writing it.

BadbeagleBadbeagleover 2 years ago

Well written story an enjoyable read, thank you.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Great story...with or without an editor...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Page 1 was reading about trailer park trash, from Ed to Conchita and Jen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story that needed another chapter maybe. Father was a tyrant, good riddance. Jen seems like a dumb airhead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.