All Comments on 'Rolling in the Meep Ch. 09'

by roftlheory

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missing sections

I feel like some of these chapters have sections missing from them. like there will be points where the scene changes a little too rapidly, and then there are times the characters reference something that was not explored (such as his deal with the rabbit in this chapter). just thought I should let you know.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, I sometimes write the chapters in sections, and usually I try to speed the process along by not writing about every single thing the girls have done, I'll try to make the transition smoother. The binking rabbit is mentioned in Ch.7 when the three girls go up the mountain to the lake, Eris hadn't been there for the cookout so they were discussing events from a day earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love this story

you are one of my favorite author's on this site and i've been reading this story since the first chapter got posted.

I have one question though is nikky going too get pregnant with amarisa baby since it's mating season or is she not going to get pregnant. (if she did it would be interesting too see amarisa reaction to the news that she's going too be a "Daddy" so to speak and alot of Very Happy Meeping from her too).

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor
Undecided ending

Hey there, so pleased to hear that you like this story, it's been pretty quiet these past couple chapters, makes it hard to tell whether people like how it's going or not ;)

As for Nikki being pregnant, I did think about it, but I'm not sure whether or not I want to end this story here or make it a trilogy or to make more stories in the same universe and have these two lovers as side characters, I'll have to make a decision later. Feel free to share more thoughts, I read all the comments.

Have a nice day :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would love to see Niki and Elena become mermaids somewhere down the line.

roftlheoryroftlheoryover 9 years agoAuthor
More mermaids!

From the various comments people send me, it seems like a lot of people want to see the girls turned into mermaids, could be interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroftlheory@roftlheory
652 Followers
Erotica/Romance writer since 2011. Currently I'm no longer posting stories as I'm now selling my books on Smashwords Buy my books on Smashwords! https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BlackOpusInc Rate, comment or send a private message to tell me what you think of my work,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES